Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 14]

326Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:35 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca shrugged when he asked about cooking it before turning to look at him with a glare. "What? Are you calling me a bitch?" She raised an eyebrow feeling offended before she placed the slab of bacon down on the table while she jumped off of it. "Enjoy your apple human." She walked out of the kitchen and over to the railing to cross her arms on it before she fiddled with her hair with a small frown.

Jayden looked at Ellie and shrugged "Isn't there like a memory remembering shit spell or something? That way she would remember what the hell she said..and we would get out. Because I am tired of waiting for her to remember..it's just not going to happen." He slightly rolled his eyes not wanting to sound rude or anything but he just wanted to go home. Taran looked at Jayden and back at Ellie. "Unless..you don't know a spell like that..do you?"

327Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:40 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Umm... I think I did read something" she flipped through the book and stopped on a page, running her finger across the page as she read. "Wait-" she frowned and continued to read on, "yes! Finally!" she screamed and clapped her hands together. "How the hell did I miss it before?!" she groaned and got off her seat, jumping up and down before running into the sleeping cabins. She grabbed all their normal clothes and everything before running into the kitchen and throwing the boys their clothes. "Get dressed!" she grinned, running into the bathroom before changing quickly. She ran back into the kitchen in her normal clothes and rushed over to the book, reading it in her head over and over and closed her eyes as she tried to memorise it in her head.

328Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:43 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"No, no, no, no" Aladdin mumbled and rushed after her. "Listen, Neca, that's not what I meant!" he said quickly. "I didn't mean to offend you, it just came out. I didn't mean it" he frowned and looked at her. "You're not... mad are you?" he raised an eyebrow and leaned against the railing next to her, trying to see her face.

329Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:50 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca rolled her eyes and turned to glare at him "Oh I don't know....using the word 'dog' isn't something that I take fucking lightly so what do you think?" She grumbled and turned her head away from him "Why don't you just fucking feed me in a water bowl for the hell of it if you are just going to see me a bitch?" She rolled her eyes.

"W-wait..you found what spell? The actual spell or the memory shit one I was talking about?" Jayden raised an eyebrow before she ran off. He looked at Taran confused before she threw their normal clothes. "O-ok." He chuckled,still feeling confused. He walked out of the kitchen and changed in the bathroom while Taran changed in the cabins. Jayden shook his hair away from his eyes feeling relieved of wearing his old clothes again as Taran rushed back to the kitchen. Jayden hoped she was right about the spell or else they would look just plain stupid and walked over to the cabins to get his headphones before wrapping them around his neck with his iPod on his pocket. He walked back to the kitchen "If this spell doesn't work...We are going to look so stupid." He laughed.

330Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"No it's going to work-" she muttered, holding a hand up and motioning for him to be quiet while she tried to memorise it. She read it over and over, before running over and getting Hope. She dragged her back to the guys and held the book. "Ready?" she smiled brightly at them, "wait... do you wanna say goodbye to your parents first?" she raised an eyebrow.

331Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:57 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin face palmed, "really Neca it's not what I meant to say," he frowned and rubbed his arms. "I'm sorry, look it's not what I meant, seriously" he glanced at her apologetically, knowing she'd still be pissed at him. "Please just... forget what I said" he bit his lip and tapped the railing nervously.

332Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:01 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca glanced at him with a slight frown. "Fine..you are lucky I think you are cute." She chuckled and she pinched his cheek "Don't like it when it's on you,huh?" She grinned and pulled her hand away.

Jayden rolled his eyes when she motioned for him to be quiet an looked at her and nodded his head. "I've been ready." He grinned before shrugging "Say goodbye to them? Why? That's just going to make them wonder where I went to." He chuckled and shook his head "Don't you think?..Just say it..I'll see them again anyways." He smiled wanting to see them as his parents again.

333Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:05 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Alright, alright" she chuckled, she glanced at the spell and then chanted it out loud. She closed her eyes nervously, feeling some sort of force surpass them before opening her eyes. She gasped, seeing them all at the paintball field, where her and Taran had been before they'd left. A wide smile crept on her lips and she jumped up and down excitedly, "we're home!" she shouted and clapped her hands before holding the book before it fell. "See what I meant by time doesn't change?" she looked around and then her eyes widened once she saw they were in the middle of the paintball field. "Uh, I think we should get out of here before we get shot" she chuckled and grabbed their hands, pulling them out to town.

334Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:08 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Do we go back to Silver Waters to make a new topic? ^-^)

335Back in time Part 3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:09 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Yeah Very Happy I'll post something!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14