Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Hey I never said anything to you just now" he poked his tongue out at her. He grimaced when she used his full name before rolling his eyes, he knew she called him that when she was either mad or teasing. "Melantha" he pulled a face at her with a grin before taking another bite.

(Ok xD So it's just randomness! That's cool Smile Sorry about earlier today, I was trying to get ready for school and then come back on here XD Ahhhh, all this going back to the past makes me miss teenage Jimmmmmmm <33)

152Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel stopped as he used her full name and laughed to herself "Your funny." she grabbed the flower throwing it at his face as he gave her a look "Oh what are you going to do about it." she placed her hand on her hips before pushing him off the counter "Woops." she grinned evilly.

((I KNOOOWWW!! I miss teenage Jim too and... Melantha Sad ))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

153Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:15 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim coughed slightly as she threw flour in his face, his face completely white. "That's it you little-" he grinned before she pushed him off the bench. He landed on his ass on the ground before playfully glaring up at her. "You made me drop my plum" he pouted and looked at the floor before glancing up at her. "You're really gonna start?" he shrugged, "as long as you can take what's coming for you" he smirked before standing up and grabbing an egg. He held it firmly in his hands, an evil grin spreading across his lips as he backed her up against the kitchen bench. He raised his hands and cracked the egg, rubbing it all in her hair. He laughed hysterically and ran around to the other side of the bench so she couldn't get him.

(Why did they have to grow upppppp!? D: I miss them boothhh, and Silver <3 ): )

154Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:19 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((cause that's life Sad ))

Mel smiled trying not to laugh as he walked up to her with an egg "No Jim noo." backed up against the wall he rubbed the egg all over her hair as she gasped. Loving him a look she chased after here "Hey come back here.' she grabbed him as they both fell with her on him laughing. Lifting her head she looked at him "Oh your white as snow." she grinned whipping the flower off his face with a smile.

155Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:21 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Unfortunately ): )

Jim chuckled as they fell over, wrinkling his nose as she wiped some of the flour off. He smirked when he realised she was on top of him, wondering if she was going to get off. He slightly sat up and helped her up, "so uh-" he rubbed his neck. "What's with you and Cale, huh?" he frowned slightly and picked his plum up off the floor, chucking it in the bin.

156Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:25 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

For that moment she wanted to kiss him but he didn't have any feelings for her as he got up before helping her up. She nodded looking away as he asked her about her and Cale "What's it to ya.. I like him he's cute and he likes me." she said picking at her fingers

157Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:30 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim couldn't help but feel slightly jealous when she said that. "Oh" he mumbled and sat back on the kitchen bench, grabbing another plum. "Well, no offence. But I fucking hate him" he looked at her and leaned his elbow on his leg. "I know he hates me too, so it's a two way street" he chuckled and then frowned. "Why do you like him?" he asked, not meaning to sound too intrusive.

158Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:38 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel looked at him seeing the frown as he hold her he doesn't like him "Well I do and if you got a problem with that then deal with it." she placed her hands on her hips not liking that he wasn't being a good friend right now. "Well them I'll have a talk with him about why he doesn't like you." about to turn around to go see Cale he asked her why does she liked him "Why could you ask something like that?" she asked "Yes we're friends but do i always have to tell you everything? We're not going out." she said not trying to sound harsh "Try being in my shoes Jim.. I'm a witch no one in Silver waters likes me and Cale shows up... treats me well... Like I'm wanted for a change. You can give a happy human life.."

159Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:44 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim slightly flinched when she snapped at him. "It was just a question" he frowned and looked at her. "What the hell? I always treat you well" he looked at her, feeling slightly offended that she would say that. "Well seems to me that he only wants you for one thing" he grimaced and finished his plum before tossing it in the bin. "No offence" he muttered before walking past her and up onto the deck.

160Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:48 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"That doesn't count, your my best friend." she said. Mel stood their with her eyes watering of what he said with Cale only wanting wanting one thing from her "Know what..If you wanna be a jerk go ahead I don't need you." she ran out of the kitchen and into the cabins. Laying in her hammock Cale went up to her "Mel?" he said as she looked at him "Oh cale.." she said whipping her face "Hi.." he took her hand leading her into the kitchen "what's wrong?" he asked whipping her tears away "Oh no... Nothing-" she blinked when he kissed her as she closed her eyes kissing him back.

161Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim glared furiously as Cale walked down into the cabins. Paying little attention to where he was walking, he accidentally bumped into Hope. "Sorry-" he mumbled and shoved his hands into his pockets. He looked at her for a moment, thinking she looked familiar before shaking his head and walking over to lean against the railing.

162Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran grinned hearing her talk about Shakespeare and shrugged. "Most likely...I mean, who knows what they use these times." He grinned taking out his money before shoving it back into his pocket. "Coming out?...They were hiding before?..I need to pay more attention to History class." He chuckled and nodded his head "I think they do....I mean, they know Mel..and she is a witch..Unless, they don't know that she is..." He trailed off before sighing at what she said. "Yeah...we have each other...but we aren't going to survive in the past...There is a lot of hard work during these times." He chuckled before frowning. "Let's not think like that just yet...I just hope that she doesn't get involve with her parents and wastes her time on the spell book then her parents past..or we will never get out." His forehead creased thinking of all that could happen here.

(Well, I get out of school like at 3:30 and don't make it home until 4..I don't know what time is that for you :/)

163Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:00 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Well I guess we're lucky one of us pays attention in class" she rolled her eyes with a slight grin. Her grin faded to a small frown and she slightly bit her lip, "I know... I guess we'll just have to keep reminding her... I can help too. Maybe I'll try a few spells" she smiled a little before turning on her side to hug him. "Are you still feeling seasick?" she frowned and looked up at him.

(Ok Smile I think that's around 6am for me Smile I'll be up! And I finish early tomorrow as well as it being my last day! :DD I finish at 12:20pm, and get home at 1:30-2 cause I have to catch the bus -.- I think that's like... 10-11pm for you, so Idk if you'll be on Sad )

164Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:12 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran sighed "No, I am not seasick...but I am home sick...it's weird being in these times." He mumbled and looked around the ship with a sigh. "It all looks so..dull since mostly everything is brown." He chuckled with a slight grimace "Yeah..I think that's what you are going to have to do...If she doesn't pay attention still..we are going to have to strap her on into a chair and force her or something..because we all know Hope is." He sighed.

(Yeah...I don't think I will be on x( Since I go to sleep at 11..but I usually wake up at 6am and don't leave until 7:30..around there..The only thing I don't like about school is..how they made it longer x( )

165Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:16 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie glanced around the ship and shrugged, "it's made out of wood, what did you expect?" she smirked at him before resting her head back on his chest. "I know... that's why I was kinda annoyed before" she frowned. "I don't think she's looked at the book since we got on the ship" she frowned further and traced shapes on his stomach.

(Wait, what's the time there now? xD What state do you live in? Trololol. Not to sound too stalker-ish o_o I live in South Australia... so we have like... a half an hour time difference between Sydney and Western Australia etcetc (: )

166Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Well...she better...I mean, you do know if we get stuck here we will be able to witness Hope and Jayden's birth or something." He shivered at the thought before chuckling. "Not only that...but we will probably see ourselves!...and that would just be awkward...then, maybe we could stop Hope from doing that spell...but I think by that time we would be the age of the Jim,Mel,Neca,and Aladdin we know...Holy crap..all of this is so difficult!" He laughed and rubbed her back as he kissed her forehead.

(It's 5:22am xD I live in Illinois.. xD Ohh..I see...Time is weird xD)

167Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grew confused slightly and chuckled as she glanced up at him. "That was all waaayy to confusing" she smirked. "I don't want to grow old in the past" she pouted and continued to trace shapes on his stomach and up to his chest. "I think it would be fun to see us as kids again though" she grinned, "just not when I was with Rasputin" she grimaced at the memory, wondering where he was and what he was up to right now. "We could stop our parents from dying" she mumbled quietly, wincing at the thought before kissing his shoulder lightly with a small frown.

(Ahh, ok xD Well it's 7:55pm here ;o Yeah it's weird XD so we have a 15 hour time difference? :s around that haha Smile Except it's Wednesday night here, and it'd be morning for you... ahhh, it's confusing XD)

168Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I thought it would." He chuckled "Oh..Like I do." He sighed and looked at her tracing shapes on his stomach and chest. "I guess it would be...but I don't want to stay that long...It's going to be creepy seeing us young..I mean, think about it..it's us!" He slightly laughed and rubbed his forehead before frowning. "No...my dad died of a surgical incident...no way I can stop that..besides, if we stop that...who knows how it will affect us..like maybe you would have been with your parents right now..not to sound selfish." He mumbled.

(Wow..yeah..15 hour difference xD I know it is! Haha!...you know what I just thought of...How the old Neca would act around Jayden and Taran xDD)

169Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"No I know, it's ok... I probably wouldn't be able to stop my parent's death anyway" she frowned and played with the pocket on his shirt. "Your parents aren't even alive yet" she looked up at him, "well... they won't be for couple of hundred years" she chuckled at how weird that was. "Do you think about them often?" she glanced up at him again and then hesitated, not meaning to make him uncomfortable or anything.

(Bahaha XD Oh my god, that would be hilarious! Doesn't she join them soon after Cale anyway? XDD She'd probably try to hit on the two guys (:< hahaha)

170Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:45 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"That's true." He sighed before chuckling "Shit, I wasn't even alive! Because when I was born, you looked like the Ellie I met since I literally only live for twelve years." He chuckled and slightly grimace at such the age difference. "You are considered a rapist in my book." He teased before hesitating "Why wouldn't I?...They were everything to me..sure they only spent a couple years with me..but they saw me grow up..do you?" He asked looking down at her with a small frown.

(Yeah, I think so. Oh god! It's going to be weird seeing I am rp both of the guys...and I am used to playing Neca as the MOTHER of Jayden...Ahh! It's going to be so funny with him since it's his mom hitting on him xDD)

171Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:50 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed, "I'm not a rapist! At least I'm not all old and wrinkly" she grinned up at him. "No" she sighed, feeling like a horrible daughter for not thinking about her own parents. "My mother died giving birth to me... and my father killed himself when I was two" she frowned and looked at his shirt. "I don't think about them much because I didn't know them... I mean, I would have loved to have known them and everything... but I don't so..." she said quietly and stopped playing with his pocket.

(Hahahaha XD That will be weird... Ahhh, I want that to happen! XD At least you can control what they all do and say haha Smile but it would be weird talking to yourself o.O xD)

172Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:55 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"At least...but you are still a rapist..and old!" He teased before lightly pinching her cheek with grin. "Oh..Really?...Then, if that's the case, I understand why you don't think about them.." He mumbled and rubbed her back before hugging her close to his chest with a small smile. "Hey, it doesn't make you a bad person...You have a point..there isn't much to think about since they died when you were young." He sighed.

(That's true..so I won't make it too exaggerated. xD...Exactly! Which means, Ellie and Hope are going to have to be around whenever that happens or else...that would be veryyy weird... :X xD)

173Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled and pulled a face at him, "fine. If you're gonna say that then you won't be getting any kisses or sex anymore" she poked her tongue out and smirked. She forced a smile back at him before shrugging her shoulders slightly. She always felt a bit guilty about it, even though she didn't have control over it. "My father's death is what confuses me the most though" she sighed, wishing she'd known why he did it. "I guess he couldn't live without my mother... I wish I could know what they looked like" she slightly smiled but then frowned, "that would probably make it harder to forget though" she sighed and rubbed her face.

(Bahaha XD I don't think the girls will be too happy about it (:< And yeaaaahhh, shall we save that for when I'm on holidays then? Ahh I'm so excited. I'll be able to stay up tomorrow night for you Very Happy)

174Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:07 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh come on. You know I am only playing with you." He chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes when she poked her tongue out. He then sighed and kissed her forehead "Don't think about it too much." He mumbled before looking at the stairs. "You want to do something...because I think we need to get out of this topic...it's..sad." He chuckled and sat up looking down at her. "Maybe...we could cook something...seeing if we pull pranks on the crew..they would kick us out because they don't know us and we don't know them." He chuckled.

(I don't think the guys would either xD Yeah ok! Just get the Cale part over with...and isn't that when Hope comes in? ..Yay!! Now, I can't wait....The funny thing is they can't tell her who they really are xD)

175Back in time - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:13 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Mmm ok" she smiled and climbed out of the hammock, tying her hair into a bun as she walked into the kitchen. "They don't have ovens or stoves or microwaves" she turned her head and grinned widely at him. "Or fridges for that matter" she chuckled, remembering way back to when they only started to develop those. She grabbed a lantern and lit it with a match, hanging it up on the hook to light up the room. "Ahh... I remember having to do stuff like this" she frowned, preferring modern times more. She walked around, running her finger over the counter before finding the pantry. She opened it and glanced around, seeing pickles, eggs, flour and bread. "Take your pick" she smirked at him before peering into a barrel of plums. "We could make plum pie?" she held up a plum and raised an eyebrow up at him.

(Hahaha XD As in little Hope? o.o Didn't she come in when Lilo and all that were around..? idk I can't remember XD It was all so long ago D: )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum