Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Back in time Part 3 Empty Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Once the ship had made it to the docks of Agrabah, the crew was split into groups to fetch the needed supplies. The girls were in charge of collecting food and health supplies, whereas the guys were in charge of collecting the weapons and equipment for the ship. The two groups walked into the town of Agrabah together, browsing through all the different stalls and constantly being hounded by shop assistants.

Ellie glanced at Neca and Hope hesitantly, not really knowing what to buy. Everything looked... odd. She looked over at the boys as they browsed, before turning her head to a man who was trying to sell her a necklace. "Uh- no thank you" she raised an eyebrow and clutched onto the list. "So... we need to get apples... and bread" she chuckled. '

Jim sighed and rubbed his neck, looking through all the different stalls. He grabbed two large coils of rope, hanging them over his shoulder after he handed the man his money. "Uh, do you two wanna go look at some knives?" he looked at Taran and Jayden, "we need some for cutting the ropes, the kitchen and just... some for self defence I guess" he chuckled.

2Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at the stalls not wanting to be here at all with all the people constantly screaming out things to get their attention. She turned her head when she heard Ellie and nodded her head. "Yep...pretty simple..just don't like all these people screaming in my face." She rolled her eyes and jumped when someone offered her fish making her grimace as she shook her head "Uh-no!" She continued to walk trying to ignore the people.

Jayden and Taran walked around before looking at Jim. "Oh alright!" Taran grinned and rushed over to the stalls where they sell knives. Jayden nodded and glanced at Lilo with a chuckle as she was paying attention to her doll. He was still a bit shocked that his mom had an arranged marriage with Lilo's dad. He slightly shivered before walking over to the knifes. "Hmm." He rubbed his chin looking at the different knives. "I don't know which to get..since they all kind of look the same." He chuckled.

3Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hid against the stone wall in between the barber's shop and local deli. His heart pounding and his chest moving rapidly as the guards walked past, not having the slightest clue as to his whereabouts. He smirked sneakily to himself, grabbing a blanket from the washing line hanging above his head and wearing it as a disguise. He ran out, clutching the loaf of bread in his hands and accidentally bumping into a group of girls, "huh, woops. Sorry ladies" he grinned widely, eying them all before hiding behind the one with the long, straight black hair as the guards walked past.

4Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled as a man offered Neca some fish before grabbing a bunch of apples and putting them in a brown paper bag. She handed the shop keeper some money before frowning as a man ran into them. "Hey-" she turned around before her eyes widened, seeing a younger version of Jayden's father... wearing a blanket. She looked at Hope with wide eyes before glancing over at the boys, wondering if they were seeing any of this right now.

After Jim had collected the supplies, he walked over to Jayden and Taran, watching them as they looked confused at what to get. He rolled his eyes with a smirk before grabbing a smaller and sharper knife, "this, is to cut the ropes" he held it up and put it in a bag. "This-" he held up a slightly longer and pointed blade, "is for food in the kitchen", he placed that in his bag to. "And this-" he grabbed a much longer, sword like knife, "is for self defence" he chuckled and handed the man his money before placing it in his bag. He glanced over as the girls groaned when a man ran into them. "Agrabah," he rolled his eyes, knowing this town wasn't exactly the ideal place to stay let alone live.

5Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca continued to walk around looking at the stalls before groaning when a man ran into them. "Watch it!" She grumbled and slightly jumped when he hid behind her. "What the fuck are you doing?" She raised an eyebrow with a slight glare as she turned her body around not liking this guy already.

Jayden and Taran chuckled sheepishly as Jim pointed out the knives. "Right.." Jayden smirk "I knew that." He huffed and looked over at the girls before smiling widely seeing a younger version of his dad. "Hey that's-!" He turned to look at Taran before Taran pulled a face at him so he could shut up. Jayden sighed and looked at Jim as he rolled his eyes. He turned his head to look back at his mom and dad and slightly frowned seeing the way his mom was acting.

6Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:03 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hey, just cool it, alright babe?" he chuckled and then moved once the guards walked away. He pulled the blanket off and tossed it to the ground, running a hand through his hair, "hiding from the guards, what else does it look like" he smirked and crossed his arms. "What are you, new around here?" he raised his eyebrows up at all of the girls, a slight grin spreading across his lips. "I trust your not going to buy those-" he nodded at the apples in Ellie's hands, not realising that they'd already bought them.

7Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:05 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"W-What?" Ellie looked down at the apples in her hands before glancing up at Aladdin. She was struggling to find words at the moment. She looked at Neca with a confused expression before glancing back at Aladdin. Jim frowned and gestured for the boys to follow, "hey you girls alright?" he frowned at Aladdin.

8Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca groaned and crossed her arms as he took off the blanket. She eyed him for a moment with a grin before shaking her head. "Hiding?" She raised an eyebrow before looking at the bread he had in his hand as she rolled her eyes "Of course." She mumbled "Why the fuck do you care if we new around here or not?" She grumbled before looking at the apples he nodded towards. "Oh fuck off! We don't need help from a fucking human." Jayden followed behind Jim and heard what his mom said making him confused to how it worked out between them with her attitude. Neca looked at Jim and shrugged before looking back at Aladdin with frown.

9Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:15 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin breathed out a chuckle and raised his hands, "just calm down, alright lady? Geez" he smirked. "If you don't need my help... then fine. Though I'm assuming you know that those apples are rotten, right?" he smirked and grabbed an apple out of Ellie's hands. He smashed it against the stall, the apple splitting a little, revealing a green/yellow grungy center. "People will do anything around here for money" he grinned at Neca, holding out the apple before tossing it onto the floor. "You guys look like you're gonna have fun around here" he grinned at them before smirking at the guys. "Just a tip, don't trust anyone. Don't buy the food here and don't leave your money or anything valuable lying around" he held up one of the knives Jim had bought with a grin, handing it back to him.

10Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:18 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie's jaw dropped when she saw the inside of the apple. She immediately threw the apples, that were in her hands, onto the floor, grimacing slightly as he tossed the smashed one onto the floor. "That's disgusting!" she groaned, wiping her hands on her dress. Jim's eyes widened when Aladdin held up his knife, "hey, what the hell? How did you get that?" he frowned, grabbing the knife, his eyes were on him the entire time... Although, he had to admit, that was pretty impressive.

11Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Hey!"Neca was about to reach for the apple until he smashed it. Once he showed the center of it, rolled her eyes with a slight grunt. Jayden stayed quiet until slightly chuckling as he gave them tips. His eyes widened when held up the knife "How the hell?" He grinned widely and turned to look at Taran. "Da-Dude." He stuttered and slightly chuckled to cover it up. "You have got to teach me that!" He grinned as Neca was unimpressed "You are a little smart ass,aren't you?" She groaned before taking a deep breath to try to control her anger and stormed away from him. Lilo saw this and raised an eyebrow before walking over to the group. "Hey,what did you do?" She asked pulling on Aladdin's pants.

12Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:26 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled at Jayden before looking at Jim, "you pick up a few things, living on the streets" he smirked. "Little?" he eyed her up and down. "You're the little one here, sweetheart" he grinned widely, watching her as she stormed off. He glanced down as a little girl tugged on his pants, "hey there... who me? I didn't do anything" he chuckled, raising an eyebrow up at her. "You guys want a tour of Agrabah or what?" he looked at them, "you all look a bit lost" he grinned. "Maybe on the way, we can catch up to your little angry friend down there" he gestured to where Neca had stormed off and smirked.

13Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie's eyes lit up, "a tour sounds great!" she clapped her hands together and smiled at the boys. "Come on, it'll be fun!" she grinned at them before looking at Aladdin. Jim groaned slightly and shoved his hands into his pockets, "I swear to god, if she gets lost" he grumbled under his breath, wondering where Neca had stormed off to.

14Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden eye's widened at how his parents were treating each other and quietly chuckled. He looked back at her storming off and averted his eyes back at Aladdin. Lilo raised an eyebrow and glanced at Neca before she smiled brightly "Ooo! A tour! That sounds fun!" She chuckled. Jayden shrugged his shoulders "Sure." He chuckled and looked at Jim not really hearing what he said before shrugging it off.

15Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:37 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright then" he grinned and grabbed the blanket off of the ground in case any guards walked past. He led them down the road, before pointing to the palace. "That's where the uh, princess and Sultan live" he sighed before spotting Neca. "Hey there's your friend" he grinned and nodded towards her, seeing her looking at a bunch of different stalls. He walked over to her, "hey there... miss" he chuckled, "sorry if I offended you back there... though I don't know what I did exactly" he smirked and crossed his arms. "I'm taking your friends on a tour of Agrabah if you wanna join" he glanced at her before looking at the others.

16Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie's eyes lit up as he pointed to the palace, "wow, an actual princess?" she chuckled and rubbed her forehead. It all seemed a bit fairy tale like. As soon as Aladdin walked over to Neca, Ellie grinned widely at Jayden. "This is crazy! I can't believe she hates him so much" she hesitated, realising Jim was near them, but distracted by the stalls around them. "It's the whole.. him being human thing right? I wonder how he changed her mind!" she smiled brightly.

17Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at the palace as Lilo clapped her hands together. "A princess!" She exclaimed as Jayden looked down at her still feeling weird that he was older than her at the moment. Once Aladdin walked over to Neca, he chuckled at what Ellie said "I know...I never thought my mom could have hatred on a first meeting of not just anyone..but my..dad." He said quietly and shrugged "Yeah..I think so...I still don't know why she hates them so much." He chuckled and nodded his head in agreement. "I don't know but I want to find out...and I learned she wasn't even suppose to be with my da-Aladdin..since she has an arranged marriage..strange." He chuckled.

Neca looked at the stalls wanting to get out of this place quickly. She turned her head before rolling her eyes seeing it was Aladdin. "What do you want?" She mumbled paying her attention to the fruits in the stalls. "Oh for one thing you are litt-" She paused glaring at him remembering what he called her. "Fuck off." She grumbled when he asked if she wanted to join the group on a tour while picking up a strange looking fruit.

18Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:49 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "boy, you really are a feisty one aren't you?" he grinned at her and watched her pick up fruit. "That'll give you diarrhea" he grinned and crossed his arms, letting a small sigh escape his throat. "Alright, in all seriousness. I'm sorry if I've offended you. Can we start over?" he raised his eyebrows. "I'm really not as obnoxious as I'm probably coming across right now" he chuckled sheepishly and glanced back at the others for a moment.

19Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:52 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smiled at Lilo, still feeling a bit weird at how young she was. "I think that makes it all the more exciting! They've changed so much" she chuckled and glanced over at Aladdin and Neca. "I think he seems persistent more then anything" she smirked, hearing Neca telling him to fuck off. Her eyes widened, "arranged marriage? What the hell!" she chuckled in bewilderment. She moved her gaze as Aladdin looked over at them, "everything's just... so weird in these times" she sighed.

20Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Boy, you are smart ass,aren't you?"Neca mocked and glanced at him before she put the fruit back quickly when he said about giving diarrhea "I knew that." She scoffed glaring down at the ground not liking to correct by a human as she fiddled with her fingers. She looked at him when he asked on starting over and shrugged "Yeah..I guess." She sighed "Well, I'm Neca." She forced a smile and held her hand out while eyeing him again.

Jayden chuckled and looked down at Lilo "I thought you knew..why else would she be here?" He pointed at Lilo with a small grin and averted his eyes to Ellie "And you don't hear her complain about the arrange marriage?" He chuckled looking back at his parents with a small smirk. "I know...I never thought my parents would be acting so...bitchy towards each other.." He laughed quietly "But hey! I think I might have something against my mom." He chuckled.

21Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:02 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled as she mocked him and then looked down as she held her hand out. "Aladdin" he smirked and shook her hand. He let go and put his hands on his hips, "well- this way" he waved her over to the rest of the group and smiled. "I think there's a parade up closer-" he got them to follow him to the palace, seeing a parade out the front. "Yup" he chuckled and then slightly jumped with a wide grin as some of the dancers brushed their feather boas against his chest, grinning and winking at him before walking off with the rest of the parade. He turned back to the group, "so you guys wanna explore the parade or something?" he chuckled and nodded his head back to the parade, his attention being drawn back to the dancers as they called out his name and waved. He breathed out a chuckle before averting it back to the group, "just some friends" he gestured to them. "You guys should get to know them, they're a lot of fun" he grinned at the boys before chuckling.

22Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smiled brightly as she watched the parade, her gaze moving to Aladdin as the dancers flirted with him. She slightly smirked and glanced at Jayden, crossing her arms and watching as they called his name and waved. She frowned when he said the boys should get to know them, "that won't be necessary!" she grabbed Taran's arm tightly and continued to watch the parade. She looked up at him before glancing back at the others.

23Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly grinned before crossing her arms. "I think I know where the rest of the group is." She rolled her eyes with a slight chuckle and walked over to the group. Jayden looked at both of them with a small smile and followed him to the palace along with the others. He grinned seeing the dancers hitting on Aladdin but felt very strange since Neca was right there. Taran chuckled at Ellie's reaction "No..I'm good." He chuckled and kissed Ellie's temple before looking back at the parade. Neca chuckled seeing the dancers hitting on him "OH yeah..it looks like you have plentyy of fun with them." She grinned glancing at Aladdin "Man-whore." She chuckled and placed a hand on her hip. Lilo grinned widely "Ooo! I want to meet them!" She smiled brightly and rushed towards them. "Lilo no!" Neca tried to reach out for her hand but missed. "Wait!"

24Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned and shrugged, "I'm not a man-whore, I just like women" he chuckled at how it sounded and rubbed his neck. He watched Lilo run over to them and smirked, "that wasn't what I expected" he raised an eyebrow at the boys before walking over and grabbing Lilo's arm gently, "come on kiddo" he chuckled and pulled her over to the group. "My fun isn't the same as your fun" he grinned at Lilo before glancing up at the podium as the sultan and princess walked out. "I'm outta here, you guys enjoy Agrabah" he muttered, not wanting to stick around to hear who she was being betrothed to now. He walked back down the street, heading back home.

25Back in time Part 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie glanced up at the podium as Aladdin did, seeing the princess and sultan walk out. She grew confused at his sudden change in behaviour before shrugging it off. She glanced at all the people as they cheered, looking at the others and not really knowing what to do. "I thought- hey wait!" she called out to Aladdin, "what about the rest of the tour?" she pouted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next