Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:06 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She looked at him as he tugged his pants down with a wide grin and breathed out a chuckle when he tugged hers down leaving them naked. She eyed his body before smirking when he sat her on top of him. She cupped either side of his neck as he slid her down making him move into her as she moaned loudly as how good he felt. As he began moving her up and down roughly, she tilted her head back while running her hands up and down his arms before holding a tight grip on his shoulders. Feeling her breasts bounce, she grinned slightly feeling uncomfortable but shook the thought away. She pressed her body against his as she resting her lips on his shoulder. Closing her eyes, she continued to hold a tight grip on his shoulders while moaning loudly at each thrust. She began to move herself up and down quickly making her lips part against his shoulder as her breathing quickened.

(Wait..I don't know how to respond..since they are all at the parade. xD Except for Aladdin and Neca..obviously xD)

52Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin continued to thrust roughly, moving deeper with each thrust. He moaned lightly as she moved with him, his breathing growing quicker. He pressed her tightly to his body, relishing in the feeling of her breasts rubbing against his chest, making him grin widely. He rubbed his hands up her back and over the curves of her hips, grabbing a tight hold and thrusting rougher. He stood up, feeling like he was restricted sitting down, and wrapped her legs around him. He walked over and pressed her against a wall, thrusting aggressively into her and rubbing her ass roughly. He kissed her neck and shoulders, running his tongue back up her neck and sliding it into her mouth before kissing her hungrily.

53Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca opened her eyes and looked at him as he stood up and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck while her legs wrapped around him. She looked at him as he pressed her up against a wall and grinned as she breathed a chuckled leaning her back against the wall as she rubbed his arms. "Oh fuck-" She groaned feeling him moving aggressively. Her breathing heaved and cupped the side of his face as he made it back to her lips. She kissed him back with the same amount a hunger while moaning. She pressed his head against hers not letting him pull away for breath straight away. She pulled on his hair as her tongue rubbed around his before she sucked on his mouth. She slightly bit his tongue with a grin and continued to suck on his mouth until she ran out of her breath. She pulled away gasping for air as she licked her dry lips numerously. She grabbed one of his hands and made him grip her breasts with a sly grin as she held onto his hand tightly while making him rub her there making her moan even louder.

54Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:21 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Oh shit i didn't see that ahh ;-;.... I'm lost... Sad

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

55Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Umm..Well...Aladdin already came into the picture...and right now everyone but Aladdin and Neca are in the parade since..I am sure you know what happens between them on the first meeting xD There isn't much to know except Jayden is taking care of Lilo in the parade.Since we decided to skip right over to when they meet Al.)

56Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Oookk..)

57Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I can put something up for Hope and Jayden if you want. ^-^)

58Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Yeah but I'm going to be leaving in ten mints to go shopping.. I need winter cloths and my friend needs stuff))

59Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:02 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Oh ok! Have fun!)

Jayden looked at Hope as Lilo fell asleep in his arms. "Isn't weird..seeing her this small?" He chuckled glancing down at her with a smirk. "I'm still getting used to it since I was like the 'small brother' pulling pranks on her and everything...now that I think about it...I haven't seen her in a while." He sighed looking down at her as he lightly chuckled. "Want to do anything besides watch the parade?" He asked not knowing if there was much to do in Agrabah.

60Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked over at Jayden as he talked about Lilo being little "I know it's so... weird.." she said looking down at sleeping lilo before taking his hand and getting away from the others "Lets look around while we can seeing we will never get to see this place when we go back." she said,

61Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"All of this, is pretty weird." He chuckled as he slightly lifted Lilo up since she was slipping from his arm. He followed Hope and nodded his head "Yeah, ok." He grinned "It's nice to know that this place if kind of part of me since my dad is from here...I can see why he never told me seeing he is a thief." He slightly laughed before sighing as he looked around the place. "Now I know why they don't tell me about their history." He mumbled and blew his hair away from his eyes.

62Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah but i guess it was for our own good." she said running a hand threw her hair and smiled down at little lilo "I miss our old lilo we never see her anymore.." she said with a sigh.

63Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah..I do too...but she is busy with her own life with Layth." He slightly frowned looking down at her. "At least we spent sometime together when we were younger." A small smile appeared on his lips and looked back at Hope. "I mean, who knows where life is going to us...we might stay together...or not..who knows." He mumbled and flip his hair away from his eyes. "Damn, stupid hair! I guess I can see why it bothers you so much." He chuckled and flip his hair again as it was getting into his eyes. "With no hands...I can't really adjust it!" He pouted before rolling his eyes as it made it's way back down. "Fuck it." He chuckled.

64Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Oops... I fell asleep at my laptop aha, my bad! Sorry guys :-)}

Aladdin kissed her roughly, rubbing his tongue against hers and feeling her pushing his head closer, making him unable to pull away for breath. His tongue played with hers as he kissed her, finally pulling away for breath when she moved her hand away. He felt her move his hand to grip her breast, a grin spreading across his lips as she moved his hand to rub it. He rubbed it roughly before squeezing it tightly and massaging it as he thrust. He pushed himself all the way in, as far as he could go, before thrusting into her deeper and rougher. Small grunts escaped his throat with every thrust and he licked his lips as his mouth grew dry. He moved his spare hand to grip her ass tightly, to make sure she wouldn't fall, as his other continued to rub and squeeze her breast.

65Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:31 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Hehe! That's ok! xD)

She groaned loudly as she tilted her head while closing her eyes when he thrust all the way in and covered her mouth. She breathed out a chuckle and moved her hand away from her mouth to cup the side of his neck. Looking down with a smirk as he squeezed her breasts, she glanced back at him and leaned forward on him as she kissed his neck roughly before sucking on it as she hummed sexually. She pulled away from his neck and brushed her lips up his neck and across his cheek and peck his lips once before pressing their lips tightly against each other as she sucked on his upper lip with a grin. Her hand moved away from his as he was massaging her breasts and moved down to reach his testicles to massage the roughly. She grinned against his lips while continuing to let out constant moans. She licked his lips with a sly grin and went back to sucking on his upper lip.

66Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He let out small moans as she sucked on his neck and hummed sexually. He felt her sucking on his upper lip, making him grin as kissed her bottom lip. He slightly hesitated as she touched his testicles, moaning and breathing heavily as she massaged them roughly. "F-fuck" he groaned in pleasure before sucking on her lower lip as she did his upper lip. He moved his hand down from her breast, lightly brushing it down her stomach and to rub her clitoris slowly at first and gradually getting rougher, moaning at how she felt as he continued to thrust deeply and aggressively.

67Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca felt his hand moving down her stomach making her feel nervous. She then accidentally bit his lip when he rubbed her clitoris slowly. As he started rubbing rougher, she bit her her lower lip moaning louder at each rub making her cover her mouth again as she closed her eyes. Her breathing grew quicker and heavier as her pace on rubbing his testicles quickened. She looked at him and moved her hand away from her lips as she breathed out a chuckle and leaned forward to kiss him roughly. She slid her tongue into his mouth and slightly curled her tongue with his constantly letting out quiet moans until she pulled away for breath. She rested her lips on his shoulder enjoying the feel of his thrust and rubbing before biting gently into his shoulder.

68Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He continued to moan as she rubbed his testicles quicker, his breathing getting quicker as hers did. He hugged her body to his as he stepped back and laid her down on his small bed, smirking at her slightly and putting his hands on her hips. He leaned down and kissed her neck softly, moving up her neck and then down. He kissed along her shoulders and down her chest as he continued to thrust roughly, eventually making it down to her breasts. He sucked on her breasts, licking over them and biting her nipples with a sly grin before moving back up to her lips. He kissed her hungrily, biting her tongue gently and licking her mouth as he felt like he was almost at his peak.

69Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca wrapped her arms around his neck as he hugged her to his body and grinned up at him when he laid her down on his small bed. She slightly tilted her head to side as she lightly bit her lower lip and cupped the back of his neck when he kissed her neck softly. She let out loud moans and groaned in pleasure as he bit and lick her nipples. "Oh fuck." She breathed out while rubbing her legs with his. She kissed him back hungrily as she cupped the side of his face moving her tongue with his. He pulled away while biting his lower lip with a grin and looked into his eyes before wrapping an arm around his back. She clawed deeply as she breathed heavily against his shoulder. Slowly, she rubbed his back as her fingertips lightly traced his spine. Once her hand made it to his lower back, she bit her lip and looked at him with a sly grin as she pushed him all the way in with a loud moan.

70Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:05 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He looked back into her eyes with a small grin before kissing her hungrily. He pulled his lips from hers when he moaned as she pushed him all the way in. He bit his lip and groaned in pleasure as he ejaculated into her, slowing down his thrusts. He licked her lips and kissed them roughly, moving his hands up to cup her neck and face. His chest heaved up and down as his breathing slowed, his lips pulling away from hers to breathe. He looked at her for a moment as he pulled out of her and turned to sit down next to her, running a hand through his hair as he tried to calm his breathing down.

71Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She grinned and kissed him back roughly before he pulled away. Her breathing began to slow down gently as she placed a hand on her chest and looked at him when he did while he pulled out. Once her breathing began to go back to normal, she looked up at him as her eyes widened when her mind process what they did. "Wait-" She grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her body as she sat up, fixing her hair. "Did we just-" She gestured to both of them and bit her lip as she slightly raised her knees,resting her forearms on her upper legs. She thought about Vincent and glanced at Aladdin.

72Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin's breathing slowly went to normal and he turned his head to look at her as she covered herself. His mind slowly processed what they just did, making his eyes widen a little. "Uh... this-" he rubbed his face and brushed his hair from his eyes. "Yeah" he chuckled and rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Well..." he mumbled and grabbed his boxers, standing up and putting them on as he tried to think of what to say to her. "Do you uh- wanna go back?" he glanced at her and rubbed his arm as he reached to put on his pants.

73Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca hesitantly looked at him as he put on his boxers and held up the blanket before leaning forward for her breasts to rest on her legs. She averted her eyes to the floor still confused to why she did that and slowly nodded her head. "Uh..yea....I guess." She said quietly and slowly stood up,still holding the blanket. She moved her hair over one shoulder and looked at her clothes as she bit her lip. "You...you know I have a..a fiancee,right?" She frowned knowing he wasn't going to continue once he knew that. She sighed not wanting to marry and rolled her eyes hating the fact that she couldn't have fun without worrying about him finding out as she picked up her clothes holding the blanket up tightly.

74Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin turned to her with a frown, "w-what?" he hesitated. "Fiance? Why did you..." he thought about it for a moment. If she'd had sex with him, clearly she wasn't happy in her relationship or something. He licked his lips for a moment and then put his hands on his hips, "aren't you happy?" he raised an eyebrow at her and grabbed his vest, putting it on.

75Back in time Part 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca dropped the blanket and put on her bra and underwear first. She glanced at him and shook her head. "No." She rolled her eyes and pulled up her skirt before putting on her top. "It's an arranged marriage." She mumbled and rubbed her arms looking down at the ground before fixing up her hair a bit by running her finger through her hair. "I don't like him...but he is the alpha..did I mention I am a werewolf?" She raised an eyebrow with a slight chuckle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next