Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 14]

176Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin nodded hesitantly, "yeah. Well... lets just say, I had a bad experience the first time I tried one" he grimaced at the memory before munching on his apple. "Why?" he raised an eyebrow, thinking she was gonna try and throw the apple at him. "Don't even try anything, I could catch anything you throw at me with my eyes closed" he grinned and continued to eat the apple. Once he was done, he chucked it into the bin and smirked at her, rubbing his chest. "Take your best shot" he pulled a face at her and chuckled.

{No worries :-)}

177Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She walked over to the boys and raised an eyebrow up at Lilo, who was still pulling on Jayden, "she's still pulling your hair?" she chuckled and poked Lilo's side gently. "Why don't we play hide and seek or something?" she smiled at Lilo and tried to help Taran take Lilo off of Jayden. "Except it's going to be hard if you won't let him go" she mumbled as she tried tickling her sides to make her let go.

178Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pouted as continued to tossed the apple between her hands as she looked down at him. "You are no fun." She mumbled and stopped tossing the apple to lightly scratched it as she leaned against the nearest wall. She glanced at him when he pulled a face at her. "No, I don't know...you are probably going to catch it." She sighed and looked at him with a smirk "But just to test out what you said..close your eyes." She grinned as threw the apple up and down from her hand waiting for him to do it for her to throw.

"Yes." Jayden chuckled as he held a hand on top of his head pulling himself back. Lilo smiled brightly and glanced at Ellie as she shook her head continuing to have a tight hold. "I think she is going to pull your hair off." Taran laughed. Once Ellie tickled her sides, Lilo turned back into her human form and laughed letting go of his hair. Jayden stumbled backwards with sigh of relief. Taran chuckled seeing Lilo pout "Wow..it was that easy..yet we didn't think of it sooner." He grinned putting Lilo down.

179Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and shrugged, "alright" he grinned and closed his eyes, waiting for her to throw the apple at him. He rested his hands in his lap, preparing himself to catch it from any angle.

180Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grinned as Lilo let go, Taran setting her on the ground. She glanced at the boys and shook her head with a smirk before looking down at Lilo, "so? What do you wanna play?" she smiled at her and rubbed her arm.

181Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca smiled and looked at the apple for a moment before eyeing him to see where she could throw it. She stayed quiet for the timing to be unexpected and quietly crawled on the the table without making noise. She grinned hoping he wasn't hearing her since she was great at staying quiet but maybe that was just in her wolf form. She made her way behind him and aimed for his back before throwing it with a strong force.

Jayden breathed out a chuckle "I am going to consider that as karma for what I have done." He chuckled remembering all the things he did to her. Lilo nodded her head "Yeah! Let's play...Hide and Seek! I am a great hider! I bet you guys won't find me...maybe you will though." She pointed to Jayden with a pout before looking back at Ellie. "Yeah?"

182Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Alright!" Ellie smiled and then looked at Jayden as Lilo pointed at him with a pout. "Ok, new rule. No turning into a wolf, alright? Makes it fair for all of us" she smirked at the two of them and crossed her arms. "So, that means, no using sense of smell to find us" she grinned. "So, who wants to count first?" she smiled and looked at the three of them.

183Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin couldn't hear anything, which made him kind of hesitant. He listened intently, hoping to hear something, before he heard the whoosh of the apple zooming for his back. He sat forward quickly and reached his arm around to catch the apple. He opened his eyes and grinned widely at her, "see?" he chuckled. "When you live on the streets, you pick up a few ... skills" he smirked and tossed her the apple gently. He leaned back on his chair, resting his feet on the table and his hands in his lap, a grin still noticeable on his face.

184Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pouted as he caught it. "I was about to say no fair...but that was pretty even." She chuckled and grabbed the apple when he tossed it to her "Skills?" She grinned and sat down next to him,raising her knees up to her chest. "Stealing is considered as one of those skills." She grinned turning to look at him "I don't get how you haven't gotten caught...How long have you been a thief anyways?"

"What?!" Jayden sighed as he playfully rolled his eyes "Alright fine..I-I wasn't even planning on doing that." He huffed with a smirk. Lilo thought about that rule and nodded her head "Ok! That would work." She chuckled as she stuck her tongue out at Jayden as he pulled a playful face at her. Taran rolled his eyes "Kids..Am I right?" He teased before looking back at Ellie. "If no one wants to count..I could." He chuckled and walked towards a wall facing it as he began to count. Lilo rushed to the bathroom and hid in a cabinet below the sink as she stayed quiet. Jayden looked around for a moment before walking over to a bunch of barrels. He found an empty one and climbed into it feeling uncomfortable in a cramped place.

185Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled, "well, I consider it as a skill" he smirked at her and crossed his arms. He rubbed his chin as he tried to remember, "since I was around ten... or younger" he chuckled, "I can't really remember. When I left the orphanage was when I had to start fending for myself" he slightly smiled and looked over at her. "A lot of people earn a living by stealing or conning people into buying crap quality items in Agrabah. That's just the lifestyle" he shrugged and smiled at her.

186Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed and then watched as Jayden and Lilo ran off. She looked around the ship quickly before climbing up the mast and along one of the poles. She laid down, trying to keep her dress from falling down. She held it in between her legs and tried to keep quiet, clamping a hand over her mouth.

187Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca's eyes widened as she slightly frowned. "Oh..you are an orphan?" She mumbled as she looked down at her knees. "Really? So it's just a frequent thing in Agrabah? Huh." She breathed and averted her eyes back to him. "Well...I guess I know how you feel..I don't know if you remember your parents..but I lost mine a years ago." She sighed "So I learned to live on my own...Kind of like you..except..I don't steal." She chuckled.

Taran finished counting up to fifty and looked around the ship as he ran a hand through his hair. "Why did I agree to be the counter?" He mumbled to himself as he began looking around the ship. He looked under things and over. After a while, he walked over to the barrels opening them until he found Jayden. "Finally!" He sighed of relief as Jayden chuckled climbing out. "What am I your first one? Because that took long." He grinned. "Yeah,now let me look for the others." Jayden sat down on the barrel and looked up at the sky before grinning seeing Ellie.

188Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grinned, seeing Taran find Jayden. She slightly jumped when Jayden saw her, almost slipping off the pole before she regained her balance. She held a finger to her lips when looking at Jayden, to tell him to shut up. She rested her chin on her arms, as she laid on the pole, not realising that part of her dress had fallen and was hanging down in plain sight.

189Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah" he sighed, "it's no big deal" he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Oh really?" he frowned, "I'm sorry to hear that" he fiddled his fingers together and glanced at her. "But no... I don't remember my parents. I was only a baby when they gave me up for adoption so," he raised his hands and chuckled. He let out a small sigh and chuckled, "I wouldn't steal if I had another option, but I didn't so..." he shrugged his shoulders again and smiled at her.

190Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:18 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly shrugged as she looked down. "It's no big deal..people die all the time." She mumbled before averting her eyes to look at him. "Oh. I see." She slightly smiled and rubbed her arms as she slightly slouched down on the bench. "Well..I hope things turn out for you." She chuckled "Because stealing isn't very fair for the person working their asses to get the products you steal,don't you think?" She teased.

Jayden chuckled seeing her almost slipping off and nodded as she held a finger to her lips before turning serious as Taran looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What's so funny?" He asked as Jayden shrugged "UH-The fact that you take forever to find someone...I think I need to crack my back for staying in that stupid barrel." He chuckled as he stretch. Taran rolled his eyes and noticed a piece of Ellie's dress hanging. "Found you!" He yelled with a chuckle as he moved to look at her.

191Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie pouted and rolled her eyes, noticing her dress hanging down. She swung down from the pole and landed on her feet, lightly punching his arm. "Stupid dress" she mumbled before grinning and putting her hands on her hips. "So where's Lilo?" she smiled and walked over to Jayden. "We don't have to help, do we?" she sighed with a chuckle.

192Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran chuckled before shrugging. "I really don't know..she is small enough to fit anywhere." He sighed and nodded his head. "Please! That would be a big help." He pouted as Jayden rolled his eyes "Do you quit on finding her? If not then no." He grinned as Taran sighed "Alright fine..I quit." Jayden chuckled and jumped off the barrel. "Ok then..We will help."

193Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie sighed and rubbed her forehead, "alright" she chuckled and searched around the ship. She walked downstairs and checked all the cupboards in the kitchen, before checking in all the hammocks. "One of you check the bathroom" she chuckled, searching in the closet.

194Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden nodded "Ok." He walked to the bathroom and opened the door before shivering at how gloomy it looked. He looked in the tub and opened a cabinet below the sink and grinned seeing Lilo has fallen asleep while playing. He gently pulled her out and carried her as her head was resting on his shoulder. He walked out and looked at Taran. "See..this is what happens when you suck at finding." He teased as Taran rolled his eyes "Shut up..I am not very good at finding." He shrugged and glanced at Lilo sleeping with a smirk.

195Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Aw" Ellie chuckled, seeing Lilo asleep. She rolled her eyes at Taran and put her hands on her hips. She rubbed Lilo's arm gently and then glanced at Jayden, "maybe you should put her to bed..." she glanced over at the stairs leading down to the sleeping cabins and then looked back at Lilo.

196Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged, "that's just how it is" he chuckled. "I say, they should keep a closer eye on their stuff" he grinned widely at her. "But whatever, it doesn't matter now" he smirked and crossed his arms.

197Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Shit! I don't even know how you steal so..sneakily." She chuckled and fiddled with her hair. "I should be able see or hear you stealing...but I didn't notice anything when you stole that knife." She chuckled "It's like you grabbed it out of thin air." She moved her legs on the table with a chuckle "Ok..this is kind of uncomfortable." She grinned looking up at him before moving her legs back down. "I am hungry." She pouted glancing at the fridge knowing there was no meat.

Jayden nodded his head and walked over to the cabins as he placed her down on her hammock. He went back upstairs and stretched his arms out. "Now what?" He raised an eyebrow with a chuckle before moving his hair away from his eyes. Taran shrugged with a slight frown "Times like these...want to play football." He chuckled as Jayden rolled his eyes "You and your freaking football." He chuckled "Can't you just grab something and pretend it's a football?" He teased.

198Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smirked at Taran and sighed, "use a potato or something" she chuckled and walked into the kitchen. She went into the pantry and grabbed a potato before throwing it to Taran. "Problem solved" she smiled and then frowned, "I hope Hope can figure out this spell soon, I want to go home" she sighed and rubbed her neck.

199Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "just practice I guess" he looked at her with a slight smirk before getting up off of his chair. "Well what do you want?" he chuckled and glanced throughout the food cupboard. "We can try making something..." he felt around and found a slab of bacon, "bacon?" he raised an eyebrow up at her and shrugged his shoulders. "Or... there's pickles and eggs" he chuckled and slightly grimaced at the smell before walking out of the food cupboard.

200Back in time Part 3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at him as he got off the chair and turned her head. "Make? As in cook? I don't cook." She chuckled and slightly grimace at the thought of eating something cooked. "No. It's not going to satisfy me...I want fresh blood." She frowned and chuckled at how creepy that sounded. She got off of the chair and grinned evilly at him. "You know, what humans have." She grinned as she bit her lower lip trying to scare him.

Taran caught the potato and looked at her "You can't be serious." He chuckled and tossed the potato between his hands. "It's not the same." He sighed and nodded his head in agreement. "Yea, me too...but who knows if we changed the future..for you and Hope at least." He chuckled as Jayden rolled his eyes "Hey, as long as I am still born..I am good!" He laughed "Which means..I am not going to bother them..in case.." He trailed off and shivered as Taran laughed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next