Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 2

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Back in time Part 2 Empty Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:27 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

After making their first stop at Moonlight Shores, the crew had recruited two new members. Jim glanced down at the little black haired girl, not knowing who would look after her or why she was by herself in the first place. He and Mel walked with the two of them up onto the ship, Silver coming over and giving Jim chores to do as soon as he set foot on the decks. He groaned and walked off, leaving Mel with little Hope and Neca.

Ellie glanced at Taran as she leaned against the railing, before spotting two new people on the ship. "Oh hey!" she yelled and then covered her mouth when they looked over at her. "Jayden, isn't that your mother?" she raised an eyebrow at him before nodding towards Neca.

2Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked around the ship and turned her head hearing a yell. "More brats?" She grumbled to herself as she rolled her eyes.

Taran looked at the new people as his eyes widened seeing Hope little. He looked over at Neca and averted his eyes to Jayden. "Damn..that is my mom!" Jayden smiled widely and was about to walk over to her to hug her until he remember she doesn't know who the hell he is making him sigh. "Well..want to go say hi..or something?" He mumbled and raised an eyebrow as he saw Hope little. "Wait..what?" He gaped.

3Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked over at her parents seeing then bring up.. her ? "What the fucking hell." She said with her jaw dropped before looking over at neca. Little hope held onto Mel's dress glaring that she werewolf woman before poking her tongue out at her. Mel picked her up walking passed the teens and towards the kitchen. "Woe jayden.." hope looked at his mom.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

4Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie's eyes slightly widened when she saw a miniature Hope. "What the... hell?" she chuckled and looked at Hope before glancing over at the two newcomers. "Jayden, your mom's so pretty" she smiled and clapped her hands together. "So I'm assuming your parents met on this journey or whatever then.." she smirked and leaned back against the railing. Jim walked out with a mop, Morph following behind and looked at Neca before floating over to mini Hope. Jim swabbed the deck, glancing at Neca with a slight glare, knowing that she hated humans.

5Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca rolled her eyes when little Hope stuck her tongue out at her and looked over at the teens again not really paying attention to them. She turned her attention to Jim as he slightly glared at her making her growl. "Stupid humans." She grumbled as she walked past the teens not paying attention to them again.

Jayden looked at Ellie and back at his mom "Isn't she wearing..a bit to little?" He chuckled and covered his mouth not knowing what to say about or to his mom. Taran noticed Neca didn't look to happy being around Jim,Mel,and Hope and they didn't look to happy either. "What happened?" He raised an eyebrow and slightly gaped at what she said. "Stupid..humans?" He looked at Jayden as he raised his hands. "I don't know." He mumbled and looked over at his mom again.

6Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"B-But isn't... wasn't your dad human?" she gaped at Jayden, wondering how the hell that was even possible if she hated humans. She glanced up at Taran before looking over at Neca, "wow she's changed a lot" she chuckled and looked back at Jayden.

Jim groaned as little Hope jumped from Mel's arms and started pulling on his pants. "What? Would you stop pulling on my pants?" he looked down at her with an annoyed look on his face before moving away as he mopped the decks.

7Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Little hope jumped around as Mel was making some food as she wanted to play and ran out and up to the teens "hi." She said pulling on ellies dress "do you wanna play?" She looked at morph and giggled as he licked her cheek. Hope looked down at mini her confused "Oooo your pretty." Little hope said to her older real self. She looked at neca then looked at Jim running to him holding onto his pants leg

8Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah." Jayden raised an eyebrow and looked at Taran with a chuckle "I don't think you will be getting along with my mom then." He grinned as Taran sighed "Yep..she has changed a lot." He mumbled. Neca noticed the scent of another human and looked over at Taran with a slight glare making him jump and hide behind Jayden. "I'm scared." He chuckled sheepishly as Jayden nervously smile at Neca. She grinned noticing he had the scent of a werewolf and walked over to the teens. "Hey." She smirked and bit her lip,eyeing Jayden making him feel very uncomfortable as he turned his attention to the ground.

9Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie stifled a laugh as Neca eyed Jayden. She covered her mouth to hide her grin and glanced down as mini Hope tugged on her dress. She smiled and was about to answer before she ran off and tugged on Jim's pants. She averted her attention back to Neca and Jayden, seeing that Jayden was clearly uncomfortable.

Jim wriggled little Hope off of his leg again with an irritated sigh and continued mopping the deck, Morph turning into a mini mop and helping him.

10Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope's eye twitched as neca was hitting on jayden. She was jealous and... sick that he was getting hit on by his mom "I really wanna go home now." Hope held onto jaydens arm.

Little hope frowned sadly as Jim was being harsh on her and ran back into the kitchen

11Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden felt Hope arm and glanced back at his mom as she spoke. "You are little shy one,aren't you?" She grinned and crossed her arms "Oh don't worry..I don't bite..often." She bit her lip as Jayden shivered while Taran quickly turned his head as he was trying to contain his laugh. "L-look..I-um..I have..I mean..I am with..her." He pointed over to Hope while having trouble with eye contact. Neca rolled her eyes "Oh come on! Your not really being tied down to one girl,are you?" She chuckled and looked over at Hope "You are young! Have fun while you still can..if you know what I mean." She winked making Jayden grow red as he felt trapped.

12Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:07 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled and then sighed, "what's your name?" she asked Neca, trying to change the subject so Jayden wouldn't be so uncomfortable. She crossed her arms and stood near Taran.

13Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope glared at neca then saw how jaydens face was like "fuck this.." she went over towards him and sat down opening her book. Jayden can get raped by his own sex Addic mother, she was taking some of different spells and trying to come up with a spell of her own to go home. "L"fucking bullshit..." she mumbled then looked up at Jim looked at her "what??"

14Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at Ellie with a small smile before raising an eyebrow as Hope glared at her. Jayden looked at Hope as she left and felt confused to why she was acting that way. "Neca." She grinned and looked over at the teens. "What are your names? And what the hell are all of you guys doing following those idiots?" She pointed to Jim with a slight glare before looking back at them "Don't even ask me why I am here..because obviously..I am forced to stay in this fucking hell whole." She grumbled.

15Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie watched Hope walk off with a confused expression before looking back at Neca. She smiled, "I'm uh... Belle" she hesitated, using her middle name instead of her first name, seeing as they might remember them when they get back to their time. "We uh-" she glanced over at Jim as he talked to Hope. "We just needed to get out of Silver Water," she chuckled, "it's so boring there" she sighed and glanced at the boys. "How are you being forced..." she glanced at Neca before looking around the ship. "N-Nevermind, so... not a big fan of humans?" she raised her eyebrows.

Jim glanced at Hope before shrugging, "you just seem pissed" he chuckled and continued to mop. He looked over at little Hope and then back at normal Hope, thinking they looked similar before shrugging it off.

(I'm going out to lunch... I'll be on my phone so if I reply late that's why Very Happy)

16Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked at the three different spells she came up with she looked at Jim "yeah I have anger and jealousy that I gotten from my parents.." she rolled her eyes at Jim getting back up she dragged jayden away from them and into the cabins "I saved you from your sex crazy mother." She laughed before holding up the paper "I came up with three spells hopefully one them will work.."

17Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca rolled her hands up to fists and glared at the floor. "No, I fucking hate them...bastards don't deserve to fucking live." She grumbled and looked up at the sky before glaring at Taran "You are lucky today isn't a full moon..or else I would have shredded you off into pieces." She growled making Taran's eyes widened as he froze. "I could do right now too...but..because I am not in the mood for that lately...consider yourself lucky." She looked at Ellie with a smile "Anyways!! Enough of that!" She chuckled "So your from Silver Waters?"

Jayden noticed Neca glaring at the floor and raised an eyebrow feeling confused to why she hated humans. Seeing her reaction it looked like she despised them..so how did it work out with his dad? As he was about to ask why, Hope dragged him away. He looked at her and chuckled "And she worries about me having sex." He mumbled quietly to himself as he rolled his eyes before looking at the paper. "Hopefully...and what the hell is the deal with the little Hope?! I thought we grew up together.." He raised an eyebrow.

(Ok Very Happy)

18Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:32 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie's eyes widened and she clutched onto Taran's arm, pulling him closer to her. "Yeah," she sighed, "I guess you could say that. It's boring as all hell there though" she chuckled and glanced at Neca. "So your on here for similar reasons then? Just bored of your home?" she asked, not meaning to pry as Hope pulled Jayden away.

Jim smirked, "alright then" he shrugged, looking down as Morph mopped over his boot.

19Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:33 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I know know myself it is me... but I feel like there is something different different about her." She said feeling confused "this is all just so confusing about all of this and damn your mother is such a... bitch." She said "don't get and at me baby." She said not wanting him to get mad "and I had to get away from your mom before punching her for hidding on you." Hope looked down then back up holding his hand "you have something against your mom."

20Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly frowned and glanced at the floor. "I don't want to talk about my past." She mumbled "So..let's just leave it as I left home for a reason..obviously..I just didn't mean to be stuck here with those two little love birds that put a fucking shame to supernatural creatures...they can't be together. It just doesn't work that way." She rolled her eyes "But whatever...nothing I am going to be involved with because when this ship goes to the next stop..I am out! I can't be here..I want to have some fun!" She grinned.

"Yeah..something is different about her...I can't put my finger on it." He mumbled and rubbed his chin before his eyes widened when she called his mom a bitch. "Woah...calm down there..." He mumbled "..Don't start going around offending my mom like that...she might be.. different...veryyy different from before...but don't start calling her a bitch." He frowned "And yea..I have something I didn't even want to know about,against her." He slightly chuckled and shook his head "It's going to be scary walking around the ship now...so don't leave me alone." He grinned.

21Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Ok, I didn't mean to pry" she chuckled and raised her hands. "What, why?" she raised an eyebrow, wondering what she meant by them being a shame. She shrugged it off and held Taran's hand, glancing over at Neca before moving her eyes to look out at the water. "Fun?" she smiled brightly, wanting to get off this damn ship.

22Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Sorry it just came out. You know I never really think of your mother in that way." She said taking his hands feeling weird that he was in old looking cloths and not in his normal cloths. "Yeah we really need to get home." She said frowning before looking at him "so I can cuddle with you at night??"

23Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"She is a witch with a worthless human..how else could it not be?" She rolled her eyes not knowing that Taran and Ellie were dating. Taran frowned at what she said and was glad she wasn't like that anymore. He glanced at Ellie when she looked out at the water. Neca nodded "Yeah..fun! You know,sex." She smirked and crossed her arms "Oh and go out hunting...but I can't do any of those things if I am stuck in this hell whole." She sighed "Do you happen to know when the hell the next stop is?"

Jayden sighed and nodded his head wanting to go back home. "Cuddle?" He raised an eyebrow "I don't cuddle....well..I don't the way the word sounds." He chuckled and nodded his head with a shrug "Yeah..I guess." He grinned until he heard his stomach rumble making him slightly chuckle. "I'm going to get something to eat...although I miss pizza and ice cream." He pouted.

24Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:03 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh really?" she said with a grin on her face pinning him to the wall "You always 'cuddle' with me in my bedroom or was that all fake so i wont start throwing a fit?" Hope leaned in kissing his neck gently up and down before pulling away when his stomach growled, "Hungry?" she said with a laugh "Yeah I miss pizza but we have to deal with eating this crap but here hand behind me or should i let ellie take a look at the spells?"

25Back in time Part 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Don't used that word..sound to..mushy." He chuckled slightly tilted his head to the side when she kissed up and down his neck. He chuckled sheepishly and nodded before shrugging. "Do whatever you think will help." He grinned and pushed himself away from the wall to walk out of the cabins. "I'll be right back." He smirked and walked over to the kitchen to grab an apple. He made his way back to the cabins and took a bite of the apple before sitting down in his hammock. "I really need music as well...they had music during these times..I know..but it's not portable." He chuckled.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next