Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 2

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:16 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"They had music to made to come up with and no singing.. i think i don't know." she said looking at the spells as Jayden got himself and started saying the first spell she came up. At first a small portal appeared as her eyes lit up thinking this might be it, Hope walked over and gently put her hand threw it before it shocked her sending her across the room and closed up. "O.." she groaned as Jayden helped her "Close.." she said laughed nervously and held her side.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

27Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden rushed over to her seeing her sent across the room because of the portal. He helped her up and looked at her with a grin as he shook his head. "Yeah very close." He sarcastically said with a chuckle and looked down at her lips before kissing her deeply. He pulled away with a grin and held his apple out. "Yum taste of apple!" He teased as he rolled the apple around in his hand before taking another bite. "From now on..don't do a spell alone..who knows what might happen." He slightly frowned at the thought and moved to sit on the hammock again.

28Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:24 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Oh" she mumbled before faking a smile. She chuckled, not knowing that she meant that as her idea of fun, "no I have no idea... Silver might" she smiled and gestured up to Silver who was standing near the wheel. She glanced at Taran and rubbed his hand with her thumb, hoping he hadn't thought too much about what Neca had said. "I wonder when Aladdin gets on" she mumbled to herself before sighing and leaning against the railing.

29Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope kisses him back as she rubbed the back of his neck before he pulled away smirking at him "Yes apples are great for you." she said getting up on her feet and stretching from the pain. She looked at him as he told her not to do a spell by herself "I promise, i don't want the other spells to backfire and end up getting myself killed..."

Little hope was running around as she jumped into Ellie "ahh!! Monster!" she said giggling then look at Taran "Hello Prince." she smiled.

30Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:35 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at Silver and rolled her eyes. "Never mind...I'll just stay patient..I guess." She sighed and looked at the crew members before glancing up at the sky. She ran a hand through her hair and began to walk around the ship when little Hope jumped on Ellie.She thought about earlier and began to feel slightly bad for making Mel pass out. She understood not being able to control your powers.

"I guess...they aren't good for my taste buds though." He chuckled taking another bite before glancing at the floor. "Yeah..I was thinking the same." He mumbled and looked back at her with a small smile. "At least we are both going through this..and have to deal with our younger parents..although my mom is freaking me out." He chuckled.

31Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Monster?" she chuckled at Hope and then smirked when she called Taran a prince. "So what does that make you? A princess?" she grinned at Hope and put her hands on her hips. She sighed and pulled her hair up into a high ponytail, glancing out at the water. "I want to go swimming" she pouted at Taran, knowing that it would be way too dangerous to go swimming out there.

32Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:42 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah if your mom tries having sex with you. I don't know if i might laugh or wanna hurt her." she said "But seeing my dad that... young and human... and My mother that young it's so weird what they went threw. My had kinda of a run life traveling around the world." Hope sat next to him. "Just no starting fights like you always do."

"No II .. am I knight." she said acting like she had a sword and ran back over to Jim "a last you dragon!" she poked his side "It's dead.' she ran

33Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:47 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran was still freaked out seeing little Hope since the time didn't match up in anyway and Hope would remember this part of her childhood. Why doesn't she? He shook his head and slightly chuckled "Too bad..We are stuck here." He sighed looking out at the water "Unless you jump out..but that's just..well...dangerous."

"Oh god." He froze and shook his head "It was creepy when she made a move on me." He grimaced and shivered before looking back at Hope. "Yeah..I guess..but it kind of sucks being on a ship almost the whole freaking time." He rolled his eyes and finished with his apple before pulling a face at her "Hey, what are expecting? To start a fight with Jim or one of the crew members?!" He scoffed before shrugging "Well, I wouldn't with Jim..but if a crew member gets on my nerves...I don't promise anything."

34Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:51 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She kisses his cheek "Poor baby getting hit on by his mommy, least she didn't grab your member if she did that you'll never look at your mother the same way ever again." she said and got up taking his hand and walked out of the cabins and over to Taran and Ellie "Hey Ells, I made up three spells I tried one and it almost worked but... I got thrown across the room." she said rubbing her head.

35Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What? Ew...your imagination is sick you know that?" He grimaced and fiddled with the apple core. Once she took his hand, he walked out with her after throwing the apple core into the bin near the stairs. He looked at Ellie and Taran with a small smile before averting his eyes to the water. He moved his hair way from his eyes and averted his to the sky. He let out a sigh wanting to get out already since everything seemed so unbalanced and confusing.

36Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:58 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I'll be back... Im going to take a nap))

Hope just gave him a look before rolling her eyes "yeah yeah bite me baby." she said before turning back towards ellie seeing her mini self running around giggling "Why is that me, i don't even remember this." she said and if that was her she could be older than Jayden

37Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:02 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Alright ^-^)

Jayden slightly chuckled before looking at little hope running around. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to her with a smile. "Hey there." He grinned remembering when Hope looked like that. She couldn't have been the Hope he grew up with though since their parents said they grew up together since they were babies. "What are you doing?" He asked with a smirk as he bent down to meet little Hope's eye level.

38Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:08 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

I'll reply in 5 mins! Nearly home Smile

39Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:19 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled as Hope ran off and attacked Jim. She nodded at Taran before smiling at Hope and Jayden. "Oh ok" she pouted, "well we can work on them now if you want... unless you'd rather do that later" she sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Maybe it's not you" Ellie frowned and glanced at mini Hope. "I don't know... it's not even possible" she chuckled. "Otherwise you'd be an adult now" she smirked and fiddled with the sleeve on her dress. "Man, I hate these dresses" she frowned. "I thought it'd be fun dressing up... but now-" she flicked the ruffles with a irritated pout.

40Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:29 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You are going to have to get used to those dresses." Taran chuckled looking at her dress with a smirk. "Unless, you want to wear something like what Neca used to wear" He teased"...well she is wearing it now..but now is the past..so..Oh!you get what I mean!" He chuckled and crossed his arms. "I ,on the other hand, don't mind wearing this..since it's just normal..pants and a shirt..guys had it easy before then also." He grinned and looked back at her dress. "I think it looks cute on you." He kissed her cheek with a small smile.

41Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:35 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

She looked over at what Neca was wearing and sighed, "at least it'd be more comfortable" she touched her corset with a frown. "It's very restricting" she chuckled and then pulled a face at him. "Yeah, yeah. Wanna rub it in some more?" she teased before sighing. She gave him a small smile when he kissed her cheek, "thanks... but it still doesn't make it any more comfortable" she chuckled. "Maybe when we stop next I'll get something else... with no money" she groaned, remembering they didn't have any valid currency for this era.

42Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:41 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"More comfortable..but very..out there." He chuckled as he looked at her touching her corset. "No..you know I would want to wear something comfortable..but it's not my fault that,that is what women used to wear." He mumbled and playfully rolled his eyes "It's not really suppose to make you comfortable...it was just of way of saying..suck it up!" He teased and looked at the ruffles with a slight grimace before sighing. "Yep..no money at all...and we aren't going to get money..because that would mean getting a job..and hell no are we getting a job during these times." He mumbled.

43Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:46 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled before sighing when she saw him grimacing at the ruffles. She grabbed them and ripped them off, "there. Now they won't bother anyone" she grinned before rolling up the sleeves on her dress. She bent down and lifted up the long dress, ripping up the length and across to shorten it. She reached behind the corset and loosened the strings so that she could breathe properly and then ripped the top part of her corset at the front, to create a V neck shape, to help her move. "Much better" she smirked and twirled the shortened dress. "You could always shovel poo or something" she grinned at him before stretching her arms.

44Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:51 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"That was..fast." He chuckled seeing her shortened dress before pulling a face at her. "What? No way. The jobs here are crappy...But that wasn't what I meant no wanting a job during these times..although that's one part of it..I just mean..if we gets jobs..that would mean we would have gotten used to living during these times." He mumbled and then sighed as he crossed his arms on the railing before glancing at Hope and Ellie. "I'm just going to take this as a vacation from school." He grinned. "So..No jobs during vacation!" He chuckled.

45Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:55 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"I'm like a ninja" she joked and brushed strands of hair from her face. "No, I know that's what you meant, I was teasing" she chuckled and poked his arm. "Alright fine, it's a vacation then" she smirked and then sighed. "I'm bored already, how long is it gonna take till we reach land?" she pouted, knowing he wouldn't know. She sighed and glanced up at the sky.

46Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah..me too..and you are asking me like I know..when I know you know that I don't." He sighed and looked over at Silver. "I don't really want to ask either." He chuckled and rubbed his forehead before looking out at the water with a yawn. "There is nothing to do in a freaking ship." He whined and chuckled noticing he was sounding like a kid. He glanced at Ellie with a sigh "Have any ideas? Unless, you are helping Hope out with the spell thing..then, I don't want to bother if that's the case." He mumbled.

(Be right back. My brother wants me to help him move somethings into his car..Hopefully, it's not a lot x( )

47Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:04 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at Taran with a slightly confused expression before shrugging it off. She chuckled when he whined and then sighed, "yeah I don't know... we could have a competition or something" she smirked, "unless you're afraid to lose... or you're just not in the mood" she chuckled. "I don't think I'll practice the spells by myself, so I guess I'll wait for Hope" she smiled at him and quickly glanced down at the water.

(That's cool Smile Ahhh, I was making a Mean Girl's Trailer for this RP ages ago, for when Ellie was little. And now... I just can't XD I think I'll remake it for when they're older... but Idk who Regina George would be trolol. Any ideas? Very Happy)

48Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:08 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Little hope turned around seeing a cute boy as she blushed "playing pirates.." she said tugging her dress down as she keep hiding her face "your cute.. wanna play?" She smiled widely.

49Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:43 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Ah! Oh my god I am so sorry! D: My brother took me to his house to show me around and then he got lazy to drive me home..so I had to wait for one of my parents..Never going to trust him again -.- and Oh yeah! I remember that!! Huh..What about...yeah I don't know..we need to bring out a Regina George. xD)

Taran shook his head "No, I am not in the mood to keep losing." He pouted with a chuckle "Since you always have something up your sleeve to win..I,on the other, suck it up when I lose..but you have to make a protest about it." He teased with smirk. "Ah..ok then." He chuckled before thinking about a competition that the chances of winning would be even.

Jayden chuckled "Uhh..Thanks. You are cute too." He grinned and thought about it for a moment. "Hmm..ok." He grinned and stood up straight looking down at her. "Am I going to play the bad guy?" He raised an eye with a small smirk.

50Back in time Part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 2 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:25 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Haha it's all good Smile And yes we do, XD DUUUUUDEEEEE, I'm so depressed right now. Our football team lost the finals by 5 points!! 5 points. D: I wanna cry. Idek what to do now D: like... do we bring in Esme and John or skip straight to Aladdin?? D: )

Ellie smirked, "alright... well, I don't know what you're in the mood for then" she glanced at him with a small smile. "Do you even wanna do anything in particular?" she asked with an eyebrow raised before sitting on the railing and glancing up at the sky. She slightly swung her legs back and forth and fiddled her fingers together, "we can just do nothing if you don't wanna do anything" she sighed and blew her hair from her eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next