Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 14]

101Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:59 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes, "fine then" she poked her tongue out with a small grin and wiped the water from her face. "I know... it's crazy" she chuckled and pulled her hair over a shoulder. "I guess it's a good experience though!" she smiled and moved deeper in the water, to swim around.

Jim sighed, "I didn't mean in the deep area" he looked at her and rubbed her leg. "I don't really want to anyway" he smiled.

(Oh ok Sad)

102Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:03 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin glanced at Jayden with a smirk, "we only just met" he chuckled. "And besides, she's getting married, right?" he sighed and rubbed his neck. "There's not much I can do" he rubbed his legs and then noticed a wave. Standing up on his board, he caught the wave, holding his arms out for balance as he surfed. He jumped off his board before the wave crashed and then swam to the surface with a grin. He grabbed his board and walked out onto the sand, shaking the water from his hair.

103Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yep! Gets to broaden my horizon." He grinned widely and watched her as she moved deeper. "Enjoying?" He chuckled and moved his head into the water to wet his hair. He slightly shook his head and crossed his legs. Lilo woke up and rubbed her eyes before smiling brightly seeing they were at the beach. She noticed a crab near the towel and picked it up rushing over to Taran. "Look what I found!" She exclaimed as she held it out making him jump "Shit!" He chuckled and moved away from the crab as Lilo raised an eyebrow "You aren't scared..are you?" She chuckled placing the crab onto her hand watching it.

"Oh...right."Jayden chuckled sheepishly forgetting it was only a day. He continued to surf around noticing more waves with a wide grin. He missed doing this with Lilo and Layth...but they did grow up. He sighed and swam back into the deep water to surf more.

104Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((an hour))

Mel shrugged and got up pulling Jim up on his feet "Well come on."

Mini Hope was playing with lilo as Older hope was laying on the sand.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

105Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:12 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Lilo was sleeping and now she is with Taran xD And Oh ok! Very Happy)

106Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:14 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie turned her head when she heard Taran exclaim. She saw Lilo holding a crab and laughed as she swam over to them. She walked over and bent down, looking at the crab. "Yeah he's afraid of them" she grinned and gently took the crab from her hands. Once Taran turned away, she held a finger to her lips and smirked at Lilo before sneaking up behind Taran and placing the crab on his head.

Jim smiled at her and stood up, "you sure?" he raised an eyebrow and shrugged before taking his shirt off and changing into board shorts.

107Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:15 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

(slaps head)

108Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:17 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and then ran a hand through his wet hair. He watched Jayden surf some more, thinking that he kinda reminded him of himself, strangely enough. He walked over and sat near Neca, "hey, you alright?" he smirked, noticing she was still being quiet. "You know, if you keep acting like this, I'm gonna have to throw you into the water," he grinned widely and looked at her, poking her side and pulling his hand away in case he made her feel uncomfortable.

109Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:18 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel nodded her head "Just don't let me fall ok." not wanting to be underwater at all she felt nervous about going near the water as she rubbed her stomach.

Hope watched as everyone was having fun and worked on more spells.

110Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Lilo looked at Ellie and glanced down at the crab with a chuckle. Lilo dipped herself in the shallow water once Ellie grabbed the crab and placed a hand over her mouth as she tried to chuckle quietly. Taran felt something on his head and moved his hand to pat his head before noticing something was on it. He grabbed it and pulled it out before his eyes widened. "Oh fuck!" He screamed throwing the crab into the water as he rushed out making Lilo laugh as she fell on her back holding her stomach. "It's just a tiny crab!" She laughed as Taran pulled a face at Ellie before playfully rolling his eyes.

Neca turned her head to look at Aladdin and shrugged her shoulders. She chuckled and flinched when he poked her side. "I'm ok...just over thinking." She grinned and sat up as she raised her knees up to her chest. "And..don't you dare throw me into the water! I'm already warmed out here and I am pretty sure the water is cold." She slightly shivered and chuckled as she crossed her arms on her knees.

111Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:25 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed hysterically and held onto her sides. She continued to laugh as Lilo did, trying to breathe. "Oh ... my god" she laughed and looked at Taran with a wide grin as he pulled a face at her. "Poor baby" she poked her tongue out before grinning at Lilo. "You know, you're never gonna get over your fear of them, unless you face them" she smirked and crossed her arms.

Jim smiled, "I'd never do that" he held onto her waist as they walked deeper into the water. "You alright?" he breathed, not wanting to go any further if she felt scared or uncomfortable. "I won't let go, alright?" he smiled.

112Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:27 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel held onto him as they walked in the water holding onto him tightly "Y Yeah.." she said as the water reached up to her waist "Ok That's enough stop here." she said.

113Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:28 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin tapped his fingers on his chin and grinned widely, "I'm sorry, what?" he held a hand to his ear before jumping up and grabbing her waist. He hung her over his shoulder and ran into the water, ignoring any protests. He ran deeper and threw her into the water, laughing to himself and waiting for her to get angry. He grinned and ran a hand through his hair before he crossed his arms.

114Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I am not going to face a crab! All they do is attack me!" He pouted as Lilo looked around for another crab. Taran sighed before pointing a finger at Lilo "Don't you dare." Lilo grinned widely as she continued to look for a crab "What? I am not doing anything." She smiled innocent before screaming as Taran picked her up throwing her up in the air before catching her. "You aren't going to find any crabs if I distract you." He grinned as she slightly laughed "That means you two will play with me?" She grinned widely as her eyes lit up.

Neca groaned as he picked her up and hit his back. "Stop! I like the warmth!" She pouted as she tried to get out of his grip "No fair!" She grumbled and scream as he threw her into the water. She rose gasping for air as she moved her hair away from her face to behind her ear. She slightly coughed as she swallowed a bit of the water making her grimace before glaring at him. "Bullshit!" She chuckled and ran to him as she pushed him into the water with grin.

115Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:37 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin laughed as she gasped for air once she rose to the surface. He grinned when she jumped on him, trying to push him down underwater. He went under before putting his hands under her legs and pushing her straight up, into the air. He laughed and reached his arms out to catch her once she landed. He grinned widely at her, "having fun?" he raised an eyebrow before throwing her into the water again.

116Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:39 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed as Taran threw Lilo up into the air. She smiled at Lilo and nodded, "of course! What do you want to play?" she grinned and bent down to Lilo's eye level. She sat down in the water and grabbed a rock, tossing it between her hands.

Jim stopped and wrapped his arms around her, "just tell me if you want to get out" he said before kissing her quickly.

117Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:43 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Lilo hummed as she looked up at the sky before glancing around the beach. "Let's make a sand castle! Unless...you want to go surfing!" She exclaimed as Taran slightly chuckled. "I don't know how to surf..soo..sandcastle it is." He grinned and waked out of the water with her.

Neca's eyes widen feeling his hands under legs and screamed when he pushed her straight up. She closed her eyes and held in a scream before chuckling as he caught her. "No!..Kind of." She grinned before chuckling as he threw her back. She rose up again and slightly groaned as she moved her hair away from her face again. "You didn't even give me a chance get my clothes off." She pouted looking down at her wet clothes with a chuckle "Now, I am going to have to wait for them to dry when we get out of the beach." She sighed and looked up at him with a smirk before splashing water on him "Ass." She chuckled.

118Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel kissed him back shivering as she water felt cold and pushed her body up against Jim

(night Sad I might spend the night over at her house so if I'm not on at all. Just inform me on what happened XDD))

119Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:54 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned widely as she screamed, making him chuckle. He looked down at her clothes with a smirk, "then take them off?" he ran a hand through his hair, "or do you need help?" he eyed her body with a wide grin before he flinched, raising his hands as she splashed him. "I'm hurt" he held a hand to his chest before splashing her with a smirk.

120Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:57 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I'll be back in an hour or so! Going out for lunch Smile)

Ellie smiled and stood up, walking onto the sand with Taran and Lilo. Once they found a spot, she knelt down and helped Lilo start the base. "I'll go get some shells and stuff" she slightly smiled and got up, walking down the beach and picking up any shells that she spotted.

121Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I think I know how to take off my own clothes." She rolled her eyes with a smirk and took off her top before pulling down her skirt. She pouted feeling how wet they were and chuckled when he held a hand to his chest. She poked her tongue out "You asked for it." She chuckled and held a hand out as he splashed her back. "Oh, that wasn't very nice." She pouted playfully before looking down at her clothes and glanced at the sand. "Great...Now I have to go out in the cold..just when I got used to the water." She chuckled as she walked out of the water while she balled up her clothes.

Lilo grinned "Ok! I want to make this castle...big!" She grinned widely before rushing to her bag as she pulled out her doll. She walked back and held the doll out "I want it as big..so she can fit through the door!" She exclaimed as Taran slightly chuckled "I don't think I am good at building sand castles..but I can try." He grinned helping her pile the sand up.

(Ok ^-^)

122Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled and then watched her walk out of the water. "I could have thrown them onto the sand, you know!" he called out with a small chuckle as he ran a hand through his hair. "Are you coming back in?" he raised an eyebrow, walking out a bit. He stretched his arms up in the air and then dropped them at his sides, "otherwise you're no fun" he grinned.

{Alright! :-)}

123Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:08 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You could have said that early!" She yelled with a smirk and placed her clothes onto the towel so the sand wouldn't get attached. She turned her head as she heard him and sighed with a small grin. "Well...just for you...I'll stay out here." She grinned smugly and moved her hair over to one shoulder before sitting down on the sand with her legs crossed. "Take it back." She chuckled "Then maybe I will change my mind." She smirked and drew shapes in the sand before glancing up at him. "I'm waiting."

124Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:10 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin rolled his eyes playfully, "take what back?" he chuckled, not knowing what she was talking about. "Fine... I take back whatever you're talking about" he smirked, feeling a little confused and shrugged his shoulders. He took a step back and grinned, placing his hands on his hips as he waited for her to come back into the water.

125Back in time Part 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"About me being no fun." She grinned and crossed her arms on her legs with a playful glare. "I don't think you mean it since you didn't even know what I was talking about." She pouted and turned her head to the side "Hmph." She chuckled and looked at him from the corner of her eyes before a small grin appeared on her lips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next