Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 14]

201Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:01 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie shrugged and raised her hands, "you got any better ideas?" she smirked at him. She glanced at Jayden with a look of concern before chuckling, "so what happened with Aladdin and Neca anyway? They looked a bit... awkward at the beach" she grinned and raised her eyebrows.

202Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright, well we won't have bacon then" he chuckled and put the slab back into the food cupboard. He slightly hesitated at what she said, "w-what? Do you expect me to offer you some of my blood or something?" he chuckled in astonishment. He held his arm out, "go ahead then" he looked at her with a grin, wondering if she'd actually drink his blood. "I didn't realise werewolves and vampires had something in common" he chuckled hesitantly.

203Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow as he held his hand out not expecting that at all. She glanced at his arm before averting her eyes back to him. "It's not just the blood that satisfies me,you know." She grinned evilly and jumped on him as grew her wolf fangs out. "Mmm..you actually fell for my trap most guys fall for." She lied as she hid her chuckle at his reaction while licking her lips.

Taran shook his head continuing to toss it around. Jayden shrugged and rubbed his chin "Well..I am going to put it this way..they were fine before the parade..once they went to my dad's old home..they acted weird with each other..My dad was fixing his messy hair when he returned with her..and they both acted awkward with each to each other afterwards." He slightly grinned knowing that was something he was defiantly going to use against them. "I don't see how you haven't gotten what they did..have you now though?"

204Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"N-No... Oh!" she gaped. "I didn't see them afterwards, that's why I didn't know" she pulled a face at him. "Oh my god" she chuckled in disbelief, "and on the first day? Wow..." she laughed. "Yeah you can definitely use that against them" she smirked and pulled her hair up into a ponytail before she crossed her arms.

205Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"What?" he chuckled, not really understanding where she was going with this. "Y-You're joking, right?" he asked hesitantly, looking at her lips as she licked them. He swallowed as he tried to realise what he had just done. "I-I-" he stammered before shaking his head and trying to pull his arm away from her grip. "You can't eat me" he protested with a nervous chuckle, pulling his arm away and taking a step back, inwardly groaning when he realised he was backed up against the kitchen bench.

206Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca raised an eyebrow "Why can't I? You are made of meat..and I have been craving that since I got on this ship." She grinned seeing him backed up against the kitchen bench. She pressed her body against his as she licked his neck before her wolf fangs lightly touched the skin of his neck so he wouldn't bleed and pulled away. "Yeah..you are right..I was joking." She chuckled and cupped the side of his neck as she rubbed her thumb against it while checking to see if she made him bleed or not "I haven't been in the mood to kill a human lately.. surprising..but it's true." She looked up at him and laughed "You should have seen your face though!"

Jayden laughed and shoved his hands in his pockets. "I was surprised as you were." He chuckled and nodded his head as he raised his eyebrows for a second before dropping them with an evil grin "Yeah I know..and I will." He chuckled "Although..it isn't nice to know that my parents were sex addicts..I mean, my mom hitting on every guy..and my dad getting hit on by the girls...they defiantly..have..fun." He grimaced not wanting to picture it.

207Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He closed his eyes tightly as she pressed against him. He then let out a breath of relief, "that's unfair" he pouted at her. "Do you kill humans a lot?" he slightly frowned and tilted his head to the side, looking at her lips before moving his gaze up to her eyes. "Can you blame me?! I thought you were gonna eat me or something" he chuckled nervously.

208Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie laughed, "I think it's hilarious!" she grinned at him. "They kinda fit though, don't you reckon?" she smiled, "not to sound cheesy" she chuckled and looked up at the sky. "I think it's sweet, did your dad ever tell you how he changed your mom?" she chuckled. "Because they are both so different in our time compared to now" she smirked.

209Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:33 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I used to...mostly during the full moon...I never liked waking up to dead bodies while not remembering anything I did the other day." She sighed and stopped rubbing her thumb on his neck. She slightly smiled and moved her hand down to his chest resting her hand there. "That was the point!" She chuckled "Besides, if I really wanted to kill...you would have been dead hours ago..especially when you got on my nerves." She grinned.

Jayden chuckled and slightly shrugged. "I guess..they do." He grinned and ran a hand through his hair before shaking his head. "Nope...he didn't even tell me how she acted before..so I wouldn't know if there was even something to change." He chuckled and nodded his head "I know..very different...if I acted like them..I would have been dead by now."

210Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He hid his grimace, "seriously?" he chuckled, "well if I had known that, I wouldn't have been such an ass" he grinned at her. "Now I know not to get on your bad side" he smirked at her, looking down at her hand on his chest. He licked his bottom lip and flashed a grin at her before leaning forward and kissing up her neck, moving his hands to hold her hips. He pulled away and smirked at her, "you're addictive, you know that?" he chuckled sheepishly.

211Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"So they really can't tell you and Hope off now, can they?" she smirked and rubbed her eyes. "Being sent to the past probably wasn't a bad idea, now that I think about it" she chuckled and crossed her arms. "I still have to get a book!" she exclaimed, tilting her head in frustration. "I can't believe I forgot, we better make another stop soon" she pouted, not wanting to go back to the future unless she had at least one book from the past.

212Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What?" She chuckled "I don't want you be scared to get on my bad side just because I eat...well used to eat humans." She mumbled and looked down at her hand as he did with a slight smirk looking back at him. She slightly tilted her head to the side with a grin as she closed her eyes enjoying the feel of his lips against her neck. She opened them when he pulled away and chuckled at what he said. "Thanks...I guess" She shrugged with a chuckle and wrapped her arms around his neck before kissing licking his neck up to his lips. She lightly rubbed her lips against his and looked at him with a smile.

"Well..yeah...but I still can't..wolf urges." He sighed and slightly smirked "Yep! It wasn't." He grinned and chuckled as she mentioned getting a book. "You and your books...what are you planning to get anyways?" He raised an eyebrow "Shakespeare or something?"

213Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:52 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He smiled back at her, wrapping his arms around her waist slowly. He hesitantly bent his neck down to reach her lips, kissing her gently and rubbing his hands against her sides. He slightly pulled his lips away from hers and grinned a little, "you still hungry?" he raised an eyebrow, not sure what she was planning to eat to satisfy her hunger for the mean time.

214Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Yeah something like that" she smiled, "I think it would be a good thing to have an original copy... it'd be worth heaps! Not that I'd want to sell it" she frowned and then chuckled with a shrug.

(I gotta go, be back later! Smile)

215Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:57 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She chuckled and shrugged "I am always hungry to tell you the truth...why? Afraid I am going to bite you?" She grinned evilly before moving on her toes to bite his neck gently. She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes and chuckled "Don't worry my wolf fangs aren't out..See?" She smiled brightly to show her teeth before pulling a face at him. "Are you still scared or something?"

"Ah! I see." He chuckled "Why don't you get two copies? One to sell...it will be very profitable don't you think?" He raised an eyebrow with a grin.

(Oh ok! I'm going to sleep in an hour anyways seeing I have school..but I'll try to wake up early!)

216Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:01 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"What? No" he chuckled nervously and glanced at her as she bit his neck. He hesitated and then sighed as she showed him her teeth. "Okay, that makes me feel better" he smirked, rubbing his thumb along her hip. He glanced at her with a smile before looking at her lips again, "so they just grow out?" he asked, looking back up into her eyes.

217Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:06 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca playfully rolled her eyes at him and ran a finger through her teeth before pulling away. "Yep...at first it's not really controllable since you would be a starter..but then you get the hang of it." She chuckled and licked her lips "Why? Interested in supernatural creatures?" She grinned growing them out as she placed her thumb on one making her bleed as she rubbed it against it. She looked at her thumb with a slight grimace "It's that sharp..but don't worry..I know how to control them." She chuckled.

218Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:11 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin smirked, "yeah you could say that. I think it'd be so much better being supernatural than a puny human" he frowned and then looked at her thumb as she made it bleed. "That's good then..." he looked at her thumb still and then back to her, "so would you go crazy if you had some of my blood?" he chuckled and held his hand out, wondering if she could control it or not.

219Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:16 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh. You think the same than me." She chuckled and sighed noticing his frown. "Yep. That is good..or else..it wouldn't look so pretty." She grinned as walked over to grab a piece of cloth,wiping the blood. She walked back to him and raised an eyebrow as he held his hand out. "Are you offering or what?" She chuckled glancing down at his hand before looking back at him. "No, I wouldn't...Wolves only go crazy with witches blood...to the point they don't have control over their wolf urges..a killing machine in other words." She sighed with a slight smile.

220Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:19 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Well I don't want you to starve" he rolled his eyes with a grin. "But if you don't then... fine" he shrugged with a smirk. "Oh okay..." he frowned, "so it's pretty risky being with Mel then? Seeing as she's a witch..." he chuckled slightly and ran a hand through his hair as he glanced back at her.

221Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:23 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Well...I've never had anyone offering me their blood." She chuckled as she push a strand of her hair behind her ear and glanced at his hand before looking into his eyes with a small smile. "Yeah...As long as she doesn't bleed or I am not around when that happens...than I am good...I don't want to get myself lost in that strange stage." She frowned at the thought "Because then the other wolves would have to kill me for the safety of everyone else." She mumbled.

222Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:25 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Well now you have" he chuckled and smiled back at her. "It's up for offer still, if you're desperate" he waved his hands around and then laughed. His face grew slightly serious, "really? That's... awful" he frowned, "but it's not your fault though... you can't control it" he looked at her and leaned against the kitchen counter.

223Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca bit her lip and looked at him with a hesitant smile. "It's not going to work either way." She chuckled as she grabbed his hands lightly tracing the palm of it with her finger. "Are you forgetting that if you get bitten..you will turn into one?" She chuckled "Why do you think no one offers it?...Because they end up dead." She frowned looking up at him and shrugged her shoulders. "Well yeah..but it's better for everyone...so..staying here is literally kind of life or death..but whatever." She chuckled.

224Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

what have i missed :/ and I'm going to bed in five mints xD

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

225Back in time Part 3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(They are back on the ship,and that's pretty much it. ^-^ Ok. Night!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next