Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Back in time Empty Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:04 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

After Jim and Hope had had another argument about her and Jayden, Jim watched as Hope ran off angrily, knowing that she wouldn't be too forgiving this time. Hope found one of her mother's old spell books and chanted a spell, one where she wouldn't be constantly harassed by her parents, a world where there were no parents. Instead, she accidentally chanted one, sending her, Jayden, Ellie & Taran back in time, when her parents, Jim and Mel, were only sixteen. However it is unaware to them all, that they have gone hundreds of years back in time.

Jim walked down the street, leading up to Mel's house. The sky was starting to dim and he knew he'd have to hurry before the cops found another reason to arrest him. He looked down at his feet, hoping that his mother wasn't going to send him away to juvenile hall. He'd been warned that the next time he got caught, he'd be gone for six months rather than a couple of weeks. He kicked a rock and tightened his grip around his bag strap angrily, not seeing the four teenagers who'd appeared suddenly in front of him. He accidentally bumped into one, not watching where he was going. "Watch it" he growled, trying to move past them.

2Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:13 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope blinked at where she had send them "This can't be right" she said still holding her mom's spell book as someone bump into her "Watch it" he growled "How about you watch it jerk!" she shout growling back glaring at the teen her age before looking back at the book "what the fuck."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

3Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:19 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked at Hope, her and Taran still in their paint balling outfits. "Whoa, what the hell happened? I didn't know you could change the arena!" she gaped around before noticing it was Silver Water. But it looked way different and older. "Where the hell are we?" she looked at Hope and then gasped as she was looking at a spell book. She saw her getting bumped into by some random guy, glaring at him as she did before glancing at her spell book.

Jim glared back at them before rolling his eyes, "whatever" he huffed, shoving his hands into his pockets and walking off. He glanced back at them, his eyes slightly widening once he saw the girl holding a spell book. Were they stupid?! Anyone knew that if a witch was out at night, they were endangering their lives as well as those around them. "Hey, hey! What the hell are you guys doing? You can't do that here!" he looked at the spell book with a concerned expression. "Do you want to be killed?" he asked in bewilderment.

4Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran rubbed his forehead completely shocked to where they were. Jayden glared at the boy as he walked back "Fuck off man!" He groaned "Now do your own fucking business and we will do ours." He grumbled and looked back at the book "Where the hell are we,Hope?" He asked looking around the town.

5Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim glared at the dark haired boy, "are you fucking retarded?" he retorted. "Everyone knows that if witches are caught out here after dark, they're practically asking for a death sentence. But hey, whatever. You guys seem to know your fucking shit" he growled and walked towards Mel's house, grumbling under his breath.

6Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

She looked at Jayden "Ok baby calm down and don't start a fight like always." she said before looking at the teen boy "Hm why like no one cares." she said confused of why the boy wanted her to put her book away as all her friends keep asking her where they was at "I don't know stop asking me questions." was she lacking at this seeing she spend all her time with her boyfriend and friends. "Hey what's that." a guard said as Jim grabbed her book hiding it in his bag "Hey give that back it's my mother's." Hope growled.

7Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:31 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden rolled his eyes "Yeah,yeah,yeah." He rolled his eyes and looked around the town "This place is boring." He mumbled and put on his headphones as he began to listen to the music before averting his eyes seeing the boy taking her book "What the hell?" He grumbled.

8Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim's head snapped up when he saw a guard and quickly rushed over to Hope and her friends. He grabbed her book and stuffed it in his bag when the guard raised his voice. "Shut up, unless you want to be killed" he muttered under his breath. The guards rushed over, giving Jim a disapproving look. "Well, look who it is. What are you up to now, Jim?" they raised their eyebrows, not in the mood to deal with his shenanigans. "Nothing, I was just showing these guys around" he gestured to the group before glancing back at the guards. "Not that it's any of your business" he rolled his eyes. The guards glared at him, annoyed that they couldn't hurt him since he had people with him. "Looked like you were holding a witches book! You know very well the rules. No witches after dark, or else-" he ran his thumb across his neck, insinuating that they would slit any witches throats if caught. Jim nodded and watched them walk off. He turned to the four and rolled his eyes, handing her the book before shoving his hands back in his pockets. "Oh, and you're welcome" he huffed before going to walk off.

9Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:35 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden took off his headphones seeing another man walking up to them and looked at him in pure confusion. Once the guard left, Taran sighed of relief while Jayden glared at Jim "You aren't going to explain what the hell all that was about?" He asked pointing to the guard. "I mean, what the hell is going on?" He turned to Hope "Where did you send us?" He asked.

10Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked at the guards "Ooo, I'm so scared." she mumbled rolling her eyes and folded them giving them a look before they walked off and the "wait did they say jim?" she looked at the boy. No can't be her father he was old and this one was... hot very hot ... smoking hot. Oh great Hope was checking out a boy in front of her boyfriend "hehe.." she groaned before taking her book from the boy "Yeah.. Thanks." she looked at the boys "I have no clue i just read the damn spell to get away from dad."

11Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden saw her checking out the guy and clapped his hands "Finally! I don't have to feel like the bad guy anymore." He sighed of relief before looking at the book "Well, you better fix this..because this place..looks..well, creepy...and old." He grimaced and looked at the boy "Hey, where the hell are all the electronics?" He asked noticing everything was lit by a candle.

12Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:46 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie looked up at the guards with a confused expression. Did they say Jim? She shrugged to herself. Surely there are plenty of guys called Jim. And since when did the police dress up as ancient guards. She sniggered to herself before glancing at Jim. Despite him being an ass, he was pretty cute. She glanced at Taran from the corner of her eyes with a grin before averting them back to the boy.

Jim turned around as he continued to walk backwards, "what? You didn't catch that?" he rolled his eyes. "You get caught as a witch at night time. You die. End of story. Are you guys new here or what?" he chuckled sarcastically before stopping and crossing his arms, raising an eyebrow up at them. He noticed some weird looking device on Jayden's head, not knowing what the hell it was. "What the hell are you talking about? Electronics?" he looked at Jayden with a puzzled expression.

13Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:52 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh shut up you ass it's only one guy and you check out how many?" she said looking at him as he pouted "That's right wolf boy.". She ran up to the boy "They said your name is Jim you got a last name?" she asked tilting her head looking at his eyes as they reminded of her father's "Huh weird.." she mumbled "Wait no... what year is this?' she asked then pulled out her phone "Not working.." she groaned.

Mel looked out her window seeing Jim talking to a group of kids as she walked out and up to him "Hey whats going on?" she asked looking over at the two girls and two boys "Hello." Mel saved at them before looking at Jim. "What is your mom giving you trouble again?'

14Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:55 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden pouted before raising an eyebrow when the boy questioned electronics and moved his headphones down to wrap around his neck. "Hope...I think you took us wayyy back in time." He mumbled and looked back at Jim. "Yeah, electronics." He took out his phone "This type of shit." He gestured to it before sighing seeing there was not signal. "Damn it." He frowned and looked at Mel with a grin as he checked her out. Taran smacked the back of Jayden's head "Stop it." He mumbled as Jayden groaned rubbing his head.

15Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:58 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

He chuckled under his breath before seeing Mel, "oh hey" he smirked at her. "Yeah, I don't know. She's threatening with juvenile hall again" he rolled his eyes with a grimace. Jim raised his eyebrows at the girl, not knowing whether he could trust them. "Smith... why?" he asked, hiding his lie well and giving Mel a look to not say anything. Who knew who these people were. They could be trying to get him into trouble or something. Maybe they were undercover guards or something. "What the fuck is that?" he looked at Hope's and Jayden's phones with a weirded expression before shrugging at Mel. "You seen Silver?" he looked at Mel with a sigh and kept his hands in his pocket. "I need his help fixing my board" he frowned and kicked a small rock.

16Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:03 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"It's a phone,dude." Jayden rolled his eyes and raised his phone up with a frown "Damn..no internet access or anything..Well, at least my iPod still has energy." He grinned as he put his headphones on,waiting for Hope to solve the problem and leave. Taran looked around the place before looking at Mel and Jim with a confused expression. "Sorry to interrupt but what year is this?" He asked

17Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:07 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Smith she sighed good it wasn't hawkins Hope would have flipped "Yeah, yeah i know Jayden alright and my dad will kill me when we get back... if her get back..." she frowned wondering how much her dad is freaking out right now with them gone looking up she saw a pretty teen then saw Jayden checking her out "yeah some boyfriend you are." she said. Hope looked at her phone "A phone. you put it to your ear and say hello." she said

Mel saw the cute looking boy checking her out before looking back at Jim "Jim, arg again damn it I have to put you on a leash to keep you out of trouble with my father." seeing he was head of the guards to keep his family safe. when he asked where was silver she shrugged "at home i guess. Ooo, is that a spell book." she walked over to hope "can i see?"

18Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:11 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim raised an eyebrow up at Taran, "wow you guys really are lost" he smirked. "It's 1609" he sighed and scratched his temple. He glanced down at Hope's phone before hesitating as he reached for it. He held it to his ear, "hello?" he listened but nothing came out. He looked at it before smirking, "well it doesn't work, whatever the hell it is" he chuckled. He glanced at Mel, "your father will still hate my guts even if I act normal" he rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall next to him. Ellie peered over at Jim and Mel before glancing at the girl as she walked over to them. She looked up at Taran with a slight look of confusion. "Can we go inside somewhere? It's freezing" she shivered. Jim slightly frowned, hearing the blonde girl saying she was cold. "Do you guys have anywhere to stay?" he asked. "You can come down with us to Silver's shack for a bit. Or there's an inn just down the road" he pointed down to the Benbow in and shrugged.

19Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:18 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"1609...." she said "I send us back in the dinosaur time." Hope nodded her head waiting to hear them yell at her for sending them back that far. She watched as Jim placed the phone to his hear and talked "hehe.." she laughed taking it back "it's not working cause we're not in that time. But it plays music, gets on the inter- and you have no clue what I'm talking about." Hope looked at Mel "Um this is.. my mother's no one's allowed to touch but me and my little brother.' she held it close before Jim pointed at the Benbow in n "What that's... grandma's..." she looked at Jim again.

Mel pouted when the girl said no "Thats ok and well Only cause i'm his little girl and well your... you." she grinned at Jim pushing him slightly then looked at the girl "Yeah you have a place to stay, you could come inside it's not great but it's home."

20Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:20 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Woah..Hope you took us wayy back." He chuckled as Jayden stifled a laugh seeing Jim acting like an idiot. He took off his headphones and crossed his arms looking over at the Benbow in when he pointed at it. He raised an eyebrow and looked back at Jim before glancing at the girl "What did you say your name was?" He asked her as things looked to be connected Hope's parents. Taran looked at Ellie and averted his eyes to Jim "That would be a big help..Thanks." He grinned.

21Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:23 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim smirked and shook his head, "yeah I have no fucking clue. What are you guys, aliens or something?" he chuckled before ignoring what she said about something about her grandma. "Just check in, my mom works there" he nodded towards the inn. "Well, I'd love to stay and chat. But I've gotta go see... a friend. Nice meeting you guys I guess" he sighed and waved by to Mel with a small smile before heading towards Silver's house.

Ellie gaped at Hope slightly before looking over at the Benbow Inn. It sure looked familiar. "What's a Silver?" she asked in confusion as Jim headed off. "I thought it was a metal" she chuckled and fiddled with her hair before waiting to see what everyone else was going to do.

22Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Do i look like a alien you fucking moron." she said glaring at him but sighing thinking about her temper "Alright.. thanks." she said waiting to see if the others was ready to go,.

Mel looked at the boy "Melantha." she said not knowing to say her full name but their was two witches with them "No getting into trouble Jim i don't feel like following you." she said watching him walk off and ellie asking about silver "His last name is Silver and he is like an uncle to me but follow me I'll take you to the inn." she walked with Hope and the others following Mel. Once they got their she opened the door "Hi sarah."

23Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:32 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"We are..from the future..I guess." Taran chuckled at how that sounded and looked over at the inn. "Oh ok. Thanks." He grinned. Jayden rubbed his head confused to everything "Your mom? Jim? The inn?Mel?" He mumbled to himself as he follow Mel with the others into the inn. His eye's widened seeing Sarah "Hawkins?!" He gaped and looked at Hope "Holy crap." He chuckled. He couldn't be wrong since everything seemed to be matching up, this was Hope's family.

24Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:35 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

As Jim walked off, he breathed out a chuckle as Hope yelled something at him. On his way to Silver's, he kicked a pebble before being snatched by the guards. "All alone?" they smirked, "you're coming with us, Mr. Hawkins" they chuckled. "W-What? I didn't do anything!" he yelled and tried to push them off him as they carried him far behind the group of teenagers. Sarah's frown faded and she forced a weary smile at Mel. "Hi dear," she looked at her and then at the others. "Jim's not with you?" she frowned and gestured for them to come in. She heard one of the boys saying her last name and raised an eyebrow before shrugging. She gestured for them to take a seat as a woman called out about some juice. "Yes, I'll be right there Mrs. Dunwoodie" she rolled her eyes at them before walking into the kitchen.

25Back in time Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:40 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

When hope stepped in the inn she saw "Grandma!" she said before covering her mouth then looked at Mel "Holy mother of... my parents are teenagers... i went us back to my parents being... teenagers... hehehe.. I'm dead." she could imagine the look of her father's face after telling him where she has been "I checked out my dad... eww..." she looked at Jayden and hit him for checking out her mother.

Mel looked at Hope went she said grandma "Sarah's not a grandma and Jim went to see Silver. I'll go get him." she walked off to go get him. Seeing her father and some guards holding Jim she ran up to him "Father what are you doing?" she shout.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum