Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden laughed and pointed at Hope "Yep, you are screwed." He chuckled before realizing he checked out her mom. He flinched when she smack his head "Hey, you were the one checking out your OWN dad!"He chuckled before shivering at the fact he checked out her mom. Taran slightly gaped "What the hell is going on?" He mumbled not understanding a word Jayden and Hope are saying.

27Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:47 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"If you say my mom's hot I'm breaking up with you.. You checked out my mother." she shivered at the thought of her checking out her dad "How did he even look cute..." she shivered again then looked at Taran like really?

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

28Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:48 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie groaned, "I thought your dad was cute!" she pulled a disgusted expression before covering her face. Sarah returned with the woman's juice and placed it on the table before going back into the kitchen to get some people's orders. "I didn't do anything!" Jim shouted angrily as the guards walked up the steps of the Benbow inn. Mel's father looked at her before the guards intervened, "he was caught breaking and entering" they lied before opening the door. "Mrs. Hawkins?" they walked in, holding Jim by the scruff of his jacket. Sarah walked out, dropping the plates in her hands and gasping, "Jim!" "We caught Mr. Hawkins here breaking and entering in town. As you are aware ma'am, this constitutes a violation of his probation. Due to repeated violation, he has been given a six years ticket to juvenile hall" they handed her the ticket before letting go of Jim. "You take care now!" they grinned before shutting the door. Sarah glared at Jim as he shoved his hands in his pockets. She wouldn't believe him if he told her the truth. "Jim, I have had it!" she thrust the ticket into his hand before storming off into the kitchen.

29Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran raised an eyebrow when Hope gave him a look before averting his eyes to the door when guards entered with Jim. Jayden rolled his eyes at Taran "You are an idiot." He mumbled "Jim ,Mel , Sarah..Last name Hawkins." He said as Taran gaped "Ohh!" "Yeahhh!" Jayden rolled his eyes and looked at Jim when they brought him in. He stayed quiet and slouched down watching. "Hey, who would have thought your dad was a bad ass." Jayden grinned at Hope "Now, you have something against him,huh?" He mumbled.

30Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yeah i really do and that bastard gives me a hard time?" she said looking at Jayden. then looked at her father with a frown now knowing what he meant when they was fighting. Great now she'll have to say she's sorry when they get back "haha.. Ellie thought my dad was cute." she shivered again.

Mel looked at her dad again "Father you can't do this." she held onto his arm. "I love him.." she mouthed before walking inside the inn gasping of how any years Jim would be gone "no.." she sad looking at Jim as the guards left and sarah looked at him.

31Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden continued to watch and chuckled "Talk about history in the making..pay attention Hope this is what started your family." He teased before chuckling as Hope shivered. "Alright..Let's just forget about the checking outs we did..it was a mistake." He smirked before sighing seeing Mel begging her dad as he looked then at Jim.

32Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:06 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim glanced at Mel with a frown, "mom? It's no big deal! I didn't even do anything!" he groaned and rushed after her into the kitchen. Sarah turned to Jim with her hands on her hips, "you know, if your father was here-" "Yeah, well he's not. I'm telling you, I didn't do anything. You have to believe me!" he yelled and looked at her with a frown. "I don't know what to believe any more" she shook her head as Jim growled and walked out of the kitchen, slamming the door shut and grabbing his bag, glancing at the others. He slightly hesitated, not knowing they were there before heading outside and walking up the street to Silvers.

Ellie pulled a face at Hope before pausing when she heard them arguing in the kitchen. "I didn't know your dad's dad left" she frowned and fiddled with her fingers before watching Jim storm out. She looked at the others and slightly shrugged.

33Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"I don't know anything about my parents they never tell me things and don't give me that look ellie i can still hate my father is i want to." she said looking back at her dad.

Mel looked at the others and sighed going after Jim "Jim.. Jim." she caught up to him placing her hands on his shoulder "Come on look at me." she frowned "Please.... I know you didn't do it."

34Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"You shouldn't hate you father Hope." Taran frowned and fiddled with his thumbs "At least you have one...What did he do to make you hate him?..Ooo, he cared about you. That's horrible" He frowned furiously wishing his dad was with him. Jayden stayed quiet and looked at Hope before averting his eyes to the floor.

35Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:15 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim let out a low sigh as Mel caught up to him and made him stop walking. He frowned and looked down at her, "yeah well... it's not gonna stop me from going to juvenile hall" he rolled his eyes. "I wanted to go see Silver anyway, he said something about a map of some sort" he bit his lip slightly before looking up at the sky. "What's with those guys in there anyway?" he gestured back to the inn. "I've never seen them before" he smirked.

Ellie glanced at Hope, "maybe you guys shouldn't say anything about this to Jim and Mel out there" she nodded outside. "It might ruin the future or whatever if they find out your their kid. I don't think Jim knows that Mel likes him" she chuckled and glanced at Hope. She looked at Taran with a slight frown and rubbed his arm, "Taran..." she mumbled, not wanting him to get angry or upset.

36Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:17 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Taran... fuck off. You don't need to know my business now leave me alone." she said looking at him then walked off to see what her parents was doing. Finding then she hide to hear them.

Mel frowned not wanting him to go and leave her for six years "well i'm coming with." she looked at the inn "i have no clue who they are right now I'm worried about you."

37Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran slightly moved his arm away from Ellie before slightly glaring at Hope on how childish she is acting. She didn't know what it is like to not have a father,so she shouldn't say she hated her dad for caring about her safety. Jayden bit his lip feeling uncomfortable and wanting to leave soon.

38Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:28 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie frowned at Hope and glanced at Taran before looking at Jayden. She just sat there, fiddling her fingers and not knowing what to do or say. "Hey Jayden, weren't your parents friends with Jim and Mel when they were younger?" she asked, wondering how they would have met. Jim frowned and looked at Mel, "what about your family? I can't just make you abandon them" he sighed, "I feel bad enough thinking of leaving mom alone" he frowned, feeling guilty already. "I can't go to juvenile hall. Not for six years" he groaned and tilted his head back. "They'll probably extend it too, once I'm in there" he frowned further and rubbed his arm. "Anyway, you should probably get some stuff then... who knows how long we'll be gone for" he looked at the ground.

39Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:32 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"yeah but i can't live six years with out you.. your my friend Jim." she said taking his hands not wanting to leave her family but didn't want to loose Jim she was in love with him "Lets go see what Silver has to show then i'll pack my stuff ok. Leave first thing in the morning."

Hope was watching all of this "dad ran away.." she mumbled looking down "And mom went with... him..." she bit her lip and sat down looking at the pictures on her phone "Not wanting to go back cause her dad will make sure she doesn't see Jayden.."

40Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden looked at Ellie and nodded his head "Yeah..but I don't think they knew each other this far back." He chuckled "I don't know the full story of how they met...All I know is my mom met Jim and Mel..then, my dad came along..and something about an arranged marriage." He mumbled and shrugged "Either way, I don't think I am that interested in their past." He chuckled.

41Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:41 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim let out another sigh and slightly pulled his hands from hers, feeling a little uncomfortable. "Alright, lets go" he forced a smile and walked with her down to Silver's house. They walked around the back, seeing Silver sitting in a longboat, fixing his mechanical leg. "Ah, Jimbo! And Mel" he smiled at the both of them. "You ere to see me treasure map?" he grinned and held out a scroll. "I was thinking, you two, me and the crew. No rules, no ties to anyone! Whaddya think?" he chuckled before hesitating. "I see you have a little friend?" he raised an eyebrow, seeing Hope following them. Jim spun around quickly, thinking it was his mom or something. "What are you doing here?" he frowned at the girl, not even knowing her name. "Are you spying on us?" he scoffed and crossed his arms.

Ellie chuckled, "alright..." she sighed and rested her chin in the palm of her hand before getting up and watching Hope follow Mel and Jim. "Uh... maybe we should follow Hope" she frowned, "she's following Jim and Mel- hopefully she won't say too much" she opened the door and quietly followed, not knowing if the boys would come or not.

42Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Ay, Hope." Jayden chuckled "Typical..yeah, I guess you are right..she might say something she shouldn't...That would probably mess with everything" He mumbled and followed quietly behind Ellie after pulling Taran up.

43Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:47 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel frown feeling him pull away from her, it was hard being in love with Jim when he didn't feel the same way back. "yeah lets.." she said walking with him to Silver's house and around back. Mel smiled at silver pushing her hair back "Hey silver." she said looking at his leg before he told them about going out to sea with them. Something they both dreamed about as her eyes lit up nodding her head but it seemed like someone was watching as they both turned around seeing that girl. Hope jumped when Silver spot her "Oh Um... n No.." she said biting her lip not knowing what to say.

44Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim raised an eyebrow up at her, "then what do you want?" he asked, not meaning to sound rude. Silver chuckled and stood up, putting a hand on Jim's shoulder. "Be easy on her. She's juss curious" he grinned at Hope. "You lookin' to join us, lass?" he raised his eyebrows seeing three others following her. "Hope!" Ellie breathed before jumping slightly when she saw Silver and his mechanical eye and leg. "What are you doing?" she frowned at her and mumbled under her breath. Jim crossed his arms impatiently, "can we get a move on?" he looked at Silver. "Ye, one sec" he chuckled and walked into his house before grabbing a bag. He walked back out, "we'll leave at sunrise. No earlier, no later. Have ye talked to yer mother about this, Jimbo?" he asked, "yeah... she's cool with it" he lied, feeling guiltier. He thrust his hands into his pockets, "alright, sunrise. Whatever, meet you then" he sighed and rubbed his neck.

45Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:54 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

ZHope looked back at Ellie "shut up it's not my fault." she glared at her before looking back at silver quietly. Mel looked at the two girls then back at Jim as he seemed annoyed frowning even more she looked down "Mom.." Hope thought seeing how upset her mother looked for being in love with her dad and him having no fucking clue about it. "idiot.." she mumbled to herself looking at her dad. "Ok Sunrise I'll be their.." Mel said.

46Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden and Taran made it and looked at the girls before glancing at Jim,Mel, and some guy. "What did we miss?" Jayden asked looking at Hope with a small smile before pecking her cheek "Are you ok?" He chuckled noticing her serious expression.

47Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie lightly smacked Hope's arm, "stop it. You can't say anything unless you want to ruin your future" she whispered and frowned. "So was that a yes?" Silver asked the girls and then looked at the boys as they caught up. "Sure!" Ellie smiled brightly and glanced at Hope, "we may as well... it's not like we know how to get back" she mumbled to Hope. "Alright then! Remember, sunrise!" Silver smiled and looked at Mel and Jim. Jim breathed out a sigh, he glanced at Mel with a small smile. "I'll see you all tomorrow then" he tapped Mel's arm lightly before grabbing his bag and heading home.

48Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:05 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Ellie..What did you get us into?" Jayden frowned not wanting to go anywhere,but it looked like they already made plans. "What about sunrise?" He mumbled and rubbed his face as Taran looked at Ellie then at Hope "Ah..I am sooo fucking lost right now." He chuckled as Jayden rolled his eyes with a chuckle "You really are an idiot."

49Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:08 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"You really think i'm that stupid.." she can't believe ellie to even think that of her before looking at Jayden "yeah i guess.." she said. Mel slightly hit his arm "Don't be late or I'll drag you out of bed." she said with a grin then looked at the others "Bye..' she walked off to go home.

50Back in time - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grinned and turned to the boys, "we're going on an adventure!" she exclaimed and then ran a hand through her hair. "We have to get to the docks by sunrise if we wanna go!" she grinned widely. "Don't get mad, it's not like we know how to get back to the future anyway" she rolled her eyes. "Hope's got the book... so as long as we have that, we can just practice a few spells to try get us back" she smiled and rubbed her arm. "It'll be fun!" she clapped her hands together. Silver looked at Ellie with a grin, "glad ta see someone excited!" he chuckled before waving and walking inside, not hearing the whole part about them coming from the future. Jim rolled his eyes, "when am I ever?" he smirked and waved goodbye to the others before heading to the Benbow Inn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum