Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 14]

51Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:14 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden slightly groaned and rolled his eyes "It's going to suck! I mean, there are no electronics or anything so what the hell are we going to do in the ship? Play tag?" He chuckled at the thought before sighing "It's just us in a ship..yay." He said sarcastically before putting on his headphones. Taran shrugged "I guess that sounds fun..I've never been on a ship." He chuckled "Well, I guess..I can't wait..I wonder what you do in a ship." He grinned.

52Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:17 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie rolled her eyes, "aw boohoo. You're always on your iPod. Besides, it means we get to go see different countries!" she smiled at Taran. "What are you gonna do when your iPod and phone goes flat? Go insane?" she chuckled at Jayden before crossing her arms. "I need to get out of these paint ball clothes" she grimaced, undoing the zip on the jacket.

53Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:18 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Nothing really until your a kid then you can play." she looked at Jayden remembering their times on a ship "Unless your stuck with chores which i don;t mind if i get to climb." she said as they all went to get some sleep.

Sunrise came as Mel was the first one up grabbing her bad and climbed out of her window and went to the ship "Hey silver." she smiled looking for Jim "He's late..." she frowned before sitting down. Hope jumped out of bed waking up the others before picking up her witch book and dashed off to the boat. She made it their as Hope looked at her mom. she was so.. pretty as a teen why didn't her father have feelings for her sooner? If she was a teen at the year they lived all the guys at school would be all over her. "Hi.." she said as mel smiled at her "Hi."

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

54Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden groaned as Hope woke him up and Taran rubbed his eyes before getting ready. They all walked over to the boat and Jayden fixed his hair a bit looking at Mel with a small smile before averting his eyes to the boat. Taran looked at the boat in amazement "Woah, we are going on that?!" He pointed to the boat.

55Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie could feel the excitement rising, she remembered being on the ship when they were kids. That was a very long time ago. "Yup!" Silver grinned at Taran, "she's my baby, the RLS Legacy" he chuckled and patted the side of the boat. "Where the hell is Jimbo?" he sighed. Jim's eyes shot open as soon as the sun rose, "fuck" he muttered and grabbed his stuff, putting his solar surfer and everything in his duffel bag before jumping out the window and running to the ship. "Sorry I'm late" he frowned, noticing everyone was there before him. "Yer lucky Jimbo. You know what being late means?" he raised an eyebrow. Jim slightly groaned, "what?" he asked. "CHORES!" Silver chuckled and walked up on the ship. "Great" Jim grumbled and got on the ship.

56Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:30 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Nice!" Taran grinned before feeling it with a grin "It's so weird how times have change." He mumbled to himself as he got on the boat. Jayden followed behind and grinned looking at the ship "You know what?..I think it might be fun." He chuckled and looked at the ship remembering he grew up here. He sighed with a small smile and leaned against the railing,looking down. "Almost forgot how nice the view was." He mumbled and looked at Hope with a smirk.

57Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:32 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope laughed remembering how much her dad told her to be lucky she never went threw what he went threw

~
Little Hope ran around the ship pulling pranks and playing with jayden as her father made her clean up her mess "your mean.' the child cried holding her arms glaring at her father.
Jim just chuckled looking at his little girl who was being a pain about cleaning up her mess "be lucky you never had to deal with the things i dealt with when i was younger now clean young lady." he said handing her a mop
"Hmm no." she ran off as he picked her up tickling her sides as she laughed "No daddy no~~" she laughed even more
~

Hope looked down at her hands frowning at that a brat she's been to her parents, never spending any time with her little brother John who loves her a lot even if he was a pain in the ass at times and their was her mother in the hospital after having a tumor in the brain. That could have killed her and all she is thinking about is her and Jayden's life. She rubbed her arm looking at Jim before looking down sadly. Hope went over to Jayden looking "Yeah feels like forever.. I remember we grew up on a ship before settling on land and now look at us.... I always wanted to be like my dad and now... I'm being a pain to them and even to my mom who's in the hospital.."

Mel looked at Jim standing up she went over to him "You and your over sleeping Jim." she glared at him before looking at silver with a grin "Sucks to be Jim." she laughed as he gave her a look "So silver are we ready?"

58Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:34 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Whoa o.o I'm confused. Where did we skip to? XDD)

59Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I guess skip so Cale is on Smile ))

60Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:38 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(OOOHHHHHH, wait wait nevermind XD I thought you skipped to when little hope was on the ship, i was like O_O XD nevermind! forget I said anything xD)

Jim glared at Mel before Silver handed him a mop. "Yeah, yeah. I've got your stupid mop" he grumbled and started swabbing the deck. "We're off-" he told Kale and the rest of the crew to draw in the anchor and let the sails out before the ship glided from the docks. Ellie grinned at Taran, seeing that he was enjoying this, she leaned on the railing and looked down at the water with a small smile.

61Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:40 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I'm sorry i'm so tired D: ))

62Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:41 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(It's all good! Don't worry about it, I just read it wrong haha Smile)

63Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((No sorry I mean was I'm going to bed XDD I'm to tired to stay up much longer.))

64Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran around the ship with a grin "I hope I am not sea sick." He chuckled before wandering around the ship. Jayden glanced at Ellie with a small smile "It feels weird being back here." He chuckled and ran a hand through his hair "Last time I was here was when...I apparently turned bad..then good..and Hope got jealous." He chuckled at the memory before turning around looking at crew members. "I never noticed how so much has changed." He smirked.

(Ah! xD Ok night!)

65Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:49 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Ohhh haha Very Happy Aw ok, Night Smile)

Ellie smiled, "you get used to it" she looked at Taran with a smirk. She then chuckled at what Jayden said, "oh yeah... she got jealous because she thought I was gonna take you away from her... right? Something along those lines" she laughed and rubbed her arm. "I know, it's crazy... I wonder when your parents get on" she grinned, wanting to see them when they were younger. She rubbed her forehead. "The ship looks the same though... just the people... and we didn't meet Silver, right? Cause I don't remember him" she smirked and climbed onto the ropes to sit, peering down at the water. Jim grumbled and continued to mop the deck. He could already tell he was gonna be doing nearly all the chores.

66Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:56 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah..something along those lines." He chuckled and shrugged about his parents. "I think they looked the same..Although, for some reason they never told me about their lives before...maybe it was painful...I don't know." He shrugged with a chuckle and looked at the ship. "Yeah..the ship stayed the same....and nope..I don't remember any Silver." He smirked before looking at Jim doing the chores. "Man,he looks like he could use some help." He chuckled.

67Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Hope looked at Jim amazed that her father was like that and that he looked like...that. "yeah.." she said. Mel walked up and went over to Jim with a evil smile "hi jimmy." She walked around him.

68Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie smirked and turned her head to watch Jim mopping the decks. She slightly nodded, "maybe we should help" she chuckled before Silver walked past. "Don't bother" he grinned at them, "the lad needs to learn some discipline, something his father weren't around fer" he frowned and then patted Jayden's shoulders. "If you really want some chores, come to me and I'll give yer a whole list" he laughed and walked back up to the wheel. Ellie looked back over at Jim, smiling brightly as he and Mel talked. "I think it's gonna be so cute, seeing them fall in love" she looked at Hope with a grin before jumping down from the ropes and sitting on the railing. Jim rolled his eyes, "here to annoy me?" he pulled a face at her before grinning slightly. "Feel free to take over" he held the mop out before chuckling. Morph flew from Silver's pocket and over to Jim, rubbing his cheek and cooing. "Hey Morph" he grinned and patted his head. Ellie gasped, "what's that?" she pointed to the pink blob and looked at Hope.

69Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:07 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden shook his head quickly when Silver offered him some chores and sighed of relief when he walked back to the wheel. He looked at Ellie before looking at Jim and Mel "Hmm...it's still weird seeing them younger since I got used to them..old." He slightly chuckled making him wonder how he would look older. He shivered at the thought and crossed his arms looking at Morph.

70Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:09 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel nodded her head "damn you know me to well." She said with a grin as she acted like she was going to take the mop but pulled away "hmm nope you look good moping like that." She teased and sat down near him seeing morph "hi morph." She pet him. Hope nodded seeing her parents like that and saw morph "that's morph." She said pointing at him.

71Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:14 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim rolled his eyes, "you checking me out or what?" he joked and then watched as Morph flew over to Mel and then over to the four teens. "Ooh" he chirped and licked Jayden's face before flying around looking at the other three. "Ay Jimbo!" Silver shouted, making Jim sigh. "Yes cap'n?" he looked up at him. "When yer done there, I need someone to go wash the dishes down in the kitchen" he chuckled. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me" he groaned loudly and continued to mop angrily before throwing it on the floor and storming down into the kitchen to wash. "Hey, I can see where you get your temper from Hope" Ellie grinned at her and then chuckled as Morph flew around. She touched the blob and then jumped as it transformed into a mini version of herself. "Hey" she grinned and looked at herself, feeling slightly weird before it changed back.

72Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:18 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grinned when licked his face before slightly groaning as he wiped the saliva off. "I think now I know how you feel when you get slobbered on Hope." He chuckled and shook his head before noticing the different styles between their clothes. "Wow..I am surprise they aren't really suspicious of us...I mean, look at our style compared to theirs." He chuckled at the difference. He looked at Morph turning into a miniature version of Ellie and chuckled.

73Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:22 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Oh yes your so sexy." She said rolling her eyes "what I can't be around you with out you thinking I'm hitting on you what am I Alice?" She laughed as silver told him to wash the dishes "yup..." she looked at the others. Hope laughed "yeah I can see now." She looked at Jim then atmmorph "hi little guy." She said with a smile then looked at her mom. "My mom is so... pretty.."

74Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:26 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Jim turned around and pulled a face at her before slightly chuckling as he ran downstairs. He groaned, seeing the pile of dishes and put on his apron before sitting on a stool and scrubbing the dishes. Ellie looked over at the boys, "I guess they just assume we're aliens" she chuckled before smiling brightly, "yeah she is" she looked at Hope with a small smile before glancing over at Mel. "I don't know how your dad didn't like her earlier" she chuckled and rubbed her cheek. Rat flew down from the mast, hanging upside down on his rope. He glanced at Hope and Ellie with a wide grin, "excuse me senoritas, I noticed your beauty from afar and had to get your names" he looked at them. Ellie chuckled and glanced at Hope, "I'm Ellie" she smiled and waved a little before getting sidetracked by Morph.

75Back in time - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in time Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:30 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

Mel got up and went down "need help" she said smiling at Jim then sat down picking up a pot and help him out. "That's what I thought I think my dad was gay." She said with a laugh before rat came down remembering him from she was a kid "hope."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum