Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 14]

26Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Uh-huh. Whatever you say." She chuckled. Lilo slightly groaned what he grabbed her arm "Hey!" She pouted as he pulled her back. "I don't get what you mean by that...I mean, I just want to play with them!" She whined as Neca picked her up and sighed "Don't run off like that..I am suppose to take care of you." She sighed. Looking over at Aladdin as he walked away she raised an eyebrow and looked at Lilo. She placed Lilo down and looked back at the parade with boredom since she never like parades in the first place. "Can we get out of here?" She asked. Jayden shook his head seeing Lilo was enjoying the parade "I want to keep watching the parade!" She exclaimed. As Neca sighed and began to fiddle with her hair seeing Ellie run off to Aladdin.

27Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin turned with an eyebrow raised, "I think you guys wanna watch the parade... I've got other things to do" he sighed and glanced at Neca, "sorry" he bit his bottom lip. He looked up, noticing the princess and sultan were gone. "You know what? Never mind" he chuckled and walked back over. "I was just gonna stop by my place... and get a few things" he hesitated and glanced at them, "you guys are welcome to come if you want" he chuckled and shrugged. "And then I gotta go to an orphanage, I don't know if you guys want to see that" he smirked, thinking it'd probably bore them.

{I can't remember what they did in Agrabah... besides the orphanage and Aladdin and Neca having sex aha :-)}

28Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:30 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I think that was pretty much it... brb I need food Very Happy)

29Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:35 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca continued to fiddle with her hair getting bored. She glanced at Aladdin when he walked over and sighed. Jayden looked at Lilo and back at Aladdin "Well..she really wants to stay..so I guess I am staying here also." He chuckled and picked up Lilo feeling weird doing that but she wanted a better view. Neca looked back at Aladdin "I just want to get out of here..not much of a parade person." She chuckled and walked over to him with a smirk. "Well..lead the way since I don't know where the hell you want to go." She chuckled.

(They went to the beach..after. xD)

30Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:39 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright" he chuckled and walked with her further south of the marketplace. He led her up a set of stairs and grabbed a long pole. He ran up and jumped, using the pole to push him over to the next building. Once he landed, he set down a plank of wood to cross and waited until she made it across. He then walked up another set of stairs and a ladder, "watch your head" he chuckled, ducking under a few planks of wood as they walked up to his house. Once they made it inside, he sighed, feeling slightly embarrassed at how shabby it all was. "Uh... I would say excuse the mess and that my house isn't usually this dirty and broken but uh- it's always like this" he chuckled sheepishly and shrugged. "But it's got a great view to make up for it" he smirked and pulled down the sheet, revealing an overview of Agrabah.

{Oh yeah x)}

31Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca followed him and looked down at the plank of wood hesitantly. Once she made it across, she sighed of relief and continued to follow him. She ducked a few planks of woods and looked at his house. She looked at him with a small chuckle. "Hey, at least you have a home." She sighed remembering she lost hers and looked as he pulled out the sheet. "Wow..it does have an amazing view." She grinned and crossed her arms before sitting down and looking at the overview of Agrabah. "You are lucky..you get to live free here." She mumbled remembering her engagement with Vincent. "Without any boundaries..and just have fun." She slightly smiled and rubbed her arm.

32Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:45 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Sorry guys, I've got the biggest headache right now Sad I really wanna rp but I can't concentrate DX I'll be on tomorrow! Sorry D; )

33Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Awe! Ok. I hope you feel better! Night!)

34Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Oh alright :-( I hope you feel better by tomorrow!}

Aladdin glanced at Neca, "you don't have one?" he slightly frowned before digging around and grabbing two apples. He tossed one gently to her, "you like apples right? These ones are good, I've checked" he chuckled and took a bite out of his. He walked over and sat down near her, looking out at Agrabah before resting his view on her. "So you don't get to have fun often then?" he asked, resting his arms on his legs as he continued to eat.

35Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Nope." She mumbled before grabbing the apple he tossed to her. She slightly scratched it with her nails and slightly chuckled. "Umm...no..not really." She looked at the apple "Doesn't taste good at all..I would rather have meat." She chuckled at how that sounded and fiddled with the apple as she looked back out at Agrabah. "Mmm..I do..and now more than ever I want to have some fun..I mean, I am young so..I am trying to have fun while I still can." She chuckled. "I am sure you have plenty of fun..seeing you are..what? Around your twenties,right?"

36Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:58 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah I'm twenty one" he chuckled and raised an eyebrow up at her, eying her body with a grin as she looked out at Agrabah. He moved his gaze back to his apple and tossed the core away, "well, what do you define the term 'fun' as being?" he chuckled and inched a little closer to her, leaning one hand on the ledge they were sitting on and the other resting over his lap. "I can help you have some fun if you want" he smirked and glanced at her.

37Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca fiddled with the apple and looked back at him with a chuckle. "Oh I don't know." She sarcastically said as playfully rolled her eyes before looking down at the apple with a slight smirk. "Oh really?" She raised an eyebrow with a small grin. "And how exactly is that going to work?" She chuckled and leaned closer to him as she looked down at his lips before kissing them gently.

38Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He grinned at her as she leaned closer, looking down at her lips before kissing her back and moving his hands to her hips. "I don't know... but actions do speak louder than words" he grinned widely before kissing her again a bit rougher, pulling her closer to him and moving his hand to cup the back of her neck, the other lightly rubbing her ass.

39Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:09 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh really?" She chuckled and kissed him back. She moved on top of him with her legs split on his lap. She started to kiss him roughly as she ran a hand through his hair and pressed their head together making the kiss deeper as she grinned to herself. She slid her tongue into his mouth while slightly tugging on some parts of his hair.

40Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He slightly grinned, moving his hands to grab a hold of her ass tightly as she sat on his lap. He kissed her back roughly, licking her tongue and moving his into her mouth to rub around hers as his hands squeezed her ass. He bit her lower lip with a grin before kissing her deeply and roughly, sliding his hands up her skirt and into her underwear, a sly grin spreading on his lips as he continued to kiss her.

41Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca stifled a moan feeling his hands squeezing her ass and grinned as he bit her lower lip. She continued to kiss him back deeply and roughly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.She pulled away with a grin feeling his hands moving up her skirt and grabbed a hold of his vest before taking it off of him. She slightly tilted her head to the side and kissed his neck roughly as her hands rubbed his chest as she felt his body. She began to lightly nibble his neck before moving down to his chest as she licked him there with grin.

42Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:23 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He looked down at her with a grin as she licked his chest, feeling himself getting turned on slightly. He moved his fingers into her underwear, lightly rubbing them over her groin before moving them down to rub around her entrance. He moved his other hand to her lower back, slightly pressing her closer to him and then running it up to pull her top and bra off. A wide grin spread on his face as he looked at her breasts. He licked his lips before moving his spare hand to cup one, gently squeezing it before he moved his head down to lick and suck her nipples.

43Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca stopped licking and looked up at him as he rubbed her groin around her entrance. She closed her eyes while a moan escaped from the back of her throat as she held a tight grip on his shoulders. As he pulled her top and bra off, she grinned as she bit her lower lip. She tilted her head back feeling him sucking on her nipples and groaned in pleasure as she bit her lower lip a bit to roughly causing her to bleed very little. She cupped the back of his head and pushed his head closer as she gripped his hair with a grin. "Fuck." She breathed out as her other hand lightly rubbed his back before slightly clawing by accident. She tilted her head down and kissed any part of him that she could reach as she continued to run her fingers through her hair letting out quiet moans.

44Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He grinned as she pushed his head closer, sucking rougher on her breasts and slightly biting her nipples. He rubbed his fingers around her entrance more before sliding two in and around, stifling a moan at how she felt. He ran his tongue over her nipples before sucking on them some more. He slightly flinched when she clawed him, before ignoring the pain as she ran her hands through his hair. He moved his fingers in and out of her, in a thrusting motion as he continued to suck, licking around her breasts and chest before moving up to her lips. He pressed her breasts to his chest before kissing her roughly as he kept his fingers inside of her.

45Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:41 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She felt herself growing wet and moaned loudly when he slid two fingers in. Once he made his way back to her lips, she look at him and kissed him back roughly. She let out a moan into his mouth and moved her hand down his chest and stomach. Her hand lightly went over his pants where his groin is and grinned against his lips before continuing to kiss him hungrily.She wanted his fingers to go in deeply so she moved a hand down over his and pushed his fingers as deep as they can go as she let out a loud moan before slightly rubbing his hand and pulled away. She cupped the side of his neck with one hand with the other moved under his pants with a grin. She felt around his groin for a moment before lightly rubbing him there wanting to hear his moan.

46Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((Shit I missed a lot. :/ I gotta read up just to know where the check we are. I didn't get home until 4 am after talking to a friend then went to bed))

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

47Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:45 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

His lips parted as he felt her grow wet and then grinned widely as she moved his fingers deeper. He groaned in pleasure as she rubbed his groin lightly, making him move his head back a little as he kept his fingers deep inside of her. He lost his train of thought for a moment before moving his head back and sucking on her neck. He moved his fingers in and out deeply, rubbing them around her insides and making him moan at how good she felt. "Fuck you feel so good" he moaned against her neck before biting his lip roughly and resting his head on her shoulder as his fingers rubbed.

{Okay aha :-)}

48Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at him from the corner of her eyes and grinned while slightly growing red at what he said. She groaned feeling him rubbing her insides and dug her fingers into his skin on the back as she couldn't control her moans. Her other hand held the back of his head as he rested on her shoulder and kissed across his shoulders before sucking on his neck roughly while her fingers ran through his hair.She moved her hand back down to his groin and rubbed his groin a rougher wanting it to harden. She licked her lips and rested her lips on his shoulders while trying to concentrate on her pace that rubbed his groin. She continually let out low moans as she closed her eyes and rubbed even rougher as she cupped the side of his neck tightly.

(Alright ^-^)

49Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:58 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned again, digging his teeth slightly into her shoulder as she rubbed rougher. "Fuck-" he moaned, feeling it harden slowly. He pulled his fingers out of her and tugged his pants and boxers down, glancing at her slightly with a grin. He moved his fingers up her skirt, tugging her underwear down and pulling her skirt off, leaving them both completely naked. He sat her on his lap to face him, positioning himself before putting his hands on her hips and sliding her down. He moaned and tilted his head as he moved his penis inside of her. He thrust roughly, having a tight hold of her hips and moving her up and down, grinning as her breasts bounced up and down.

50Back in time Part 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:03 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

"Yes your the bad guy." Mini Hope said poking him in the head before running off giggling as Jayden cased her "Noo~" she turned around pretending to hit him with a sword "Die monster die." she said hitting him as he picked her up "Unhand me you monster you."

Older Hope walked out seeing Jayden playing with her mint self as she wondered why she didn't even remember this? She went up to Ellie and Taran "So what happened when i was asleep?" she asked.

Mel grabbed Jim's hand pulling him away from everyone ells as she kissed him on the lips wrapping her arms around his neck.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next