Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 14]

301Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Because..I feel weird talking to her." He slightly laughed remembering his mom hitting on him making him shiver as he shook his head. Lilo pouted when he pulled the blanket off. "Ok fine..I'll just go look for Hope!" She stuck her tongue out before rushing out with the blanket to find Hope. Jayden still felt weird around little Hope since it made no sense to him at all. He thought about how it could fit for a moment before glancing at Aladdin with a slight chuckle. "Soo..How's..life?" He asked not knowing what to talk about with him since he was so used to treating him like..well..a dad.

302Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled as Lilo rushed out of the room, leaving him and Jayden. He put his hands on his hips and shook his head, "life's... life, I guess. I don't know how to answer that" he chuckled and smiled at him. "What about you? How are you and your girlfriend going? Last time I checked... things weren't going so well" he looked at Neca and brushed a hand through his hair before turning his gaze to Jayden.

303Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:41 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden thought about it for a moment before shrugging "Still the same...I have to control my wolf urges...so until that goes away...It probably won't be fixed." He sighed as he blew his hair away from his eyes. He noticed his gaze on Neca before and slightly grinned "So..Are you and her getting along?" He asked nodding towards Neca with a chuckle. "Last time I saw..you two..weren't getting along..a bit..until you guys went to your home." He held in a laugh knowing how he was going to use that against his mom mostly.

304Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "hey she started it" he grinned, knowing she'd hate him for saying that. "But yeah... you could say we're getting along fine" he chuckled, "it's more of a ...friends with benefits thing" he glanced at Neca with a slight frown before turning to Jayden with a shrug. "But whatever I guess..." he chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Don't tell her I told you either... she didn't want me to tell anyone" he smirked.

305Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden grinned and crossed his arms before noticing he looked at her with a slight frown. He raised an eyebrow with a small smile "What? You don't like the friends with benefits?" He chuckled before raising his hands "Don't worry..I won't tell." He smiled knowing he wasn't even suppose to be involved with this since it might mess up the future. But as long as he was born..It would be all good. Even though he had a feeling his parents will remember him from the past and figure he time traveled making him grounded.

306Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged, "I don't mind it... but you know, sometimes you kinda want more than just sex" he frowned and then chuckled. "It's no big deal... it's not like this is gonna last anyway, she's getting married so... there's not much I can do" he shrugged again and smiled. He rubbed his head before crossing his arms.

307Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Jayden hid a chuckle and looked back at Neca with a slight smirk before averting his eyes back to Aladdin "Ah..I see." He grinned and walked over to Neca "I think..I am going to get something to eat or play with Lilo..but so you won't be bored." He grinned and flipped her hammock over knowing he was going to regret it later on and dashed off. Neca groaned when she hit the floor and pulled a face at Aladdin thinking it was him "What the hell." She mumbled sleepily as she rubbed her eyes with a small yawn.

308Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright then" he chuckled and watched him walk over to Neca with his eyebrow raised. Aladdin's eyes widened a little as Jayden flipped Neca over. He started laughing and held his sides , sitting on the ground. He raised his hands, "I swear to god that was not me" he laughed and continued to chuckle quietly.

309Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly glared at him as she crawled over to him. She grabbed him by his vest as she pulled him closer to her. "Don't lie to me...and don't ever wake me up...unless you want to start a problem." She chuckled before pecking his lips and rubbed her eyes as she placed the palm of her hands on the floor while she was on her knees with her lower legs slightly spread out. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes "I am still sleepy." She chuckled looking back at him.

310Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:08 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He looked at her, trying to hold in more laughs as she grabbed him by the vest. "Alright, alright. Sorry" he chuckled, feeling her pecking his lips and not even bothering to dob on Jayden. "Go back to sleep then" he smirked and nodded at the hammock as he ran a hand through his hair. "I'll just sit here and wallow in my loneliness" he joked and laid on his back, nudging her with his foot to annoy her. He chuckled and moved his foot before she could smack it away.

311Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked over at the hammock before chuckling at what he said as she turned back to look at him with a smirk. She rubbed her eyes again and slightly groaned as he nudged her with his foot. She was about to smack it away until he moved it. "Yeah..you better move that big foot of yours." She teased before shaking her head. "I am hungry!" She pouted feeling her stomach grumble as she threw the rest of her body on the floor. She crossed her arms and looked at him "I want to reach land already..because the more hungry I get..the more pissed..and you doing want to deal with me being pissed." She slightly laughed.

312Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:17 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "everything's just big to you, isn't it?" he smirked and looked at his hands and feet. He held in a laugh as she threw her body to the floor, "lets get something to eat, you can survive off other foods... remember there was bacon? That's meat" he chuckled and sat up, looking at her with a slight smirk.

313Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:21 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yes. Yes,it is." She chuckled "Anything bigger than me is considered huge..get used to it." She joked and pouted when he mention other food. She rolled onto her back as she raised her knees as her hands moved to her forehead. "Is that really my only choice?" She sighed before sitting up. "Fine." She mumbled and laid back down. "Later though...right now I am still regaining my energy." She chuckled looking up at the ceiling.

314Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged, "I don't know what else there is" he chuckled and sighed as she laid back down. "Really?" he laughed and leaned back on the palms of his hands, "so you're just gonna lie there?" he smirked and brought his knees up slightly, resting his arms on his knees.

315Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:29 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yes. Really..what's wrong with just lying down here?" She chuckled and moved to lay on her stomach as she crossed her arms. "If I feel lazy...I am not in the mood to walk around..it's either that..or I am just too hungry that is making me feel tired." She grinned as she lifted her upper body up with the palm of her hands before letting go. She felt her breasts slamming into the floor making her slightly groan. "Yeah..That didn't work out." She breathed out a chuckle as she wrapped an arm around them "I think that woke me up though." She laughed as she sat up slightly rubbing her arm across them to soothe the pain.

316Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, "nothing, I was just wondering" he grinned. "Alright" he chuckled and then sat up quickly as she fell to the ground again, "uh.. are you sure you don't wanna try getting some sleep?" he asked, "I can help put you into the hammock" he smirked and raised his hands with a small shrug.

317Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"No. I am good." She chuckled as she stood up continuing to rub her breasts. Once the pain went away, she placed a hand on her hip. "I want food more than sleep...either way..the sun is still out,right? I don't want to be up at night bored out of my mind while you guys are all sleeping." She chuckled as she looked up at him with grin. "Aren't you hungry? From the sex..you have already gained your energy or what?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin.

318Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled seeing her rubbing her breasts before grinning at her, "yeah I'm pretty sure when the bright yellow thing is up in the sky, that means the suns up" he smirked, nodding towards the rays of sun coming down the stairs. "Alright fair enough" he smirked and then stood up. He then shrugged, "I can go days without food" he smirked and looked at her. "Another exciting thing about Agrabah, if you don't have money, you don't get food" he chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. "So that's why I stole food" he gave her a crooked smile and put his hands on his hips.

319Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She rolled her eyes and chuckled "Really? I thought that bright yellow thing up in the sky was called a moon. Oh,how stupid of me." She joked and slightly sighed. "Wow...I must sound like a brat compared to you then?...Seeing I am whining for food..sorry you have to put up with that...I am just so used to being in the forest and hunting for a prey." She mumbled and glanced up at him with a small smile before she reached to grab his hand. She pulled him out of the cabins and let go as she made her way down to the kitchen. "Where was that bacon again?" She chuckled looking through the cabinets having no clue.

320Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:59 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and pulled a face at her. "I don't mind, really. Everyone's brought up differently" he shrugged and smiled at her before she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. "I think it was in the cupboard" he chuckled and walked into the food cupboard, "ah the memories" he joked and grabbed the slab of bacon. He chucked it to her, "here" he smirked, "do you need it cooked or would you rather it raw?" he asked with his eyebrows raised. "I haven't cooked before, so I can't help you there. Unless you want to learn today" he chuckled.

321Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:04 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at the him as he walked into the food cupboard with a smirk. "Oh yeah. Memories of being fucked." She playfully rolled her eyes before catching the slab of bacon. She eyed it with a slight grimace and looked at him. "Well...I've never tried anything cooked...so I wouldn't know what tastes better." She grinned as she moved on top of the table holding it in her hands. "What do you think?" She asked with a smile.

322Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Well, seeing as I'm human I usually prefer my food cooked" he smirked at her and glanced at the fireplace/oven. "I don't even know where to begin, I'm really not even that hungry to be honest" he chuckled and grabbed an apple, "this will suffice" he smirked at her. "I can help you cook a piece and then you can see what tastes better, if you want" he looked at her with a smile before taking a bite out of the apple in his hands.

323Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:11 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Good point...I keep forgetting you are a human." She chuckled and crossed her legs on the table looking down at the bacon. "Mmm..half and half?..I guess that's the only way it would work." She chuckled looking at the 'oven'. She glanced down at the meat as she bit her lip "I think I would probably burn myself...so I'll just stay on the safe side." She chuckled as she took a piece out before placing it in her mouth to chew. "It tastes..Alright." She shrugged.

(I gotta go to sleep! Night! ^-^)

324Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:19 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin slightly grimaced as she ate a raw piece of bacon. He sat on the table, watching out of sheer curiousity as to how she could actually stand eating something like that. "Are you sure you don't wanna cook it?" he raised an eyebrow as he took another bite out of his apple. "I guess it wouldn't matter, seeing as dogs eat everything" he chuckled, "that didn't come out right" he frowned, thinking it kinda sounded offensive.

{Alright, good night (-: }

325Back in time Part 3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:45 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie grew frustrated and slammed the book shut. She put it under her arm and followed Taran and Jayden into the kitchen. She sat on one of the stools at the kitchen bench and rested her chin in her hands. She placed the book on the counter and flipped through, "I don't think I can go through this entire book alone" she frowned and flipped through some of the pages. "There is way to many spells... it would really help if she could remember which one she said" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

(Megaaan, if you read this - we're in the ship now. Aladdin and Neca are eating in the kitchen, as well as Taran, Jayden and Ellie. Ellie's trying to figure out which spell can send them back! And Jim and Mel are just doing something... idek haha Very Happy)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next