Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 14]

76Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"No you didn't" he chuckled, "but it makes sense I guess" he glanced over his shoulder, seeing the scratches and grinning slightly. "That's why you're such a hot head, huh?" he teased and ran a hand through his hair. "Just don't eat me, alright?" he smirked and raised his hands. He extended his hand out, once she got dressed, and nodded his head towards the stairs. "I guess we should find your friends... right?" he chuckled sheepishly, "they'd probably be wondering where you are" he smirked.

77Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked over at his shoulders when he did and slightly turned red as bit her lower lip. "Sorry about that." She mumbled and pulled a face at him when he mentioned her being a hot head. "At least I have an excuse for that..Unlike you, you are just a smart ass..an annoying one at that." She chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Whatever..I've never had sex with a human..so I guess I'll try not to attack you." She chuckled and grabbed his hand when he extended it out with a smirk. "Oh..right..They can know about what we did..got it?" She grew red looking up at him.

78Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He breathed out a chuckle, "I'm only annoying because you're letting me get to you" he grinned and held her hand as he pulled her down the stair well. He glanced up at her with a smirk, "alright. We didn't do anything" he raised his spare hand and walked across the plank of wood with her. Once they got down to the street, he poked his head out and scanned the area for guards. Once it was all clear he pulled her out and looked around for her friends. "They'd still be at the parade I guess" he chuckled and let go of her hand as they walked towards the palace.

79Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"How can I not let you? I can't just let things go like that." She mumbled and followed him out. She slightly sighed of relief and looked at him as she continued to follow him. Once they made it back to the street, she looked around and slightly smiled. "Yeah....the parade." She mumbled feeling weird around him now. As he let go of her hand, she intertwined her fingers together behind her back looking down at the floor.She glanced up and sighed seeing them. "There..some of them..are." She pointed to them and looked at him with a slight smile before averting her eyes back to the ground as she crossed her arms.

80Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright" he chuckled and rubbed his neck. "Things are gonna be awkward now, huh?" he smirked at her, knowing she felt weird. "They don't have to be. You wanted fun, right?" he grinned and winked at her before walking over to her friends. "Hey guys" he smiled and waved before catching his reflection in the window. He quickly tidied up his messy hair and smiled hestantly, hoping they hadn't picked up what had happened. He turned to Neca and then back at her friends, "so are you guys just wanting to hang around at the parade?"

81Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca glanced up at him and chuckled sheepishly since she didn't know it was obvious how she felt around him. "Y-yeah..but-" She stopped herself and shook her head not knowing where she was planning to go with that. She walked behind him and looked at the group with a small smile. Jayden noticed they were back and grabbed Hope's hand pulling her towards the group again. "Hey!" He grinned as Taran chuckled seeing Aladdin fixing up his hair. Jayden's eye widened and rubbed his head as he slightly grimaced having a feeling they had sex. On the first meeting too? He shook his head from the image and breathed out a chuckle. "Whatever. Lilo is sleeping...so it's not like we have to stay here...but what else is there to do?" He grinned and lifted Lilo up as she began slipping again.

82Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated, having a feeling that the guys knew as they chuckled. He smirked and crossed his arms, seeing Lilo asleep. "We can always go to the beach or something" he smiled and gestured south. "It's not amazing, but it'll give you guys something to do" he said as he got them to follow him to the beach. Once they made it there, they walked on the hot sand, as Aladdin grabbed a few towels from the shed. He laid them down, so the sand wouldn't be too hot on their feet and looked at them. "You guys know how to surf?" he raised an eyebrow and grabbed a few boards from the shed. He chucked them on the sand, incase any of them wanted to.

83Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Alright." Jayden shrugged as the group followed him to the beach. Once they made it, Neca smiled hesitantly as he laid towels down on the hot sand. Jayden gently placed Lilo down on one of the towels and looked over at the boards with a grin. Taran shook his head with a chuckle "No..but he does." He pointed to Jayden "Yep! Lil-I taught myself." He chuckled awkwardly and picked up a board with a smirk "Is there by any chance...bathers?" He asked with a small smile as Neca laid down on her stomach on the towel as she traced shapes on the sand.

84Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Um..." Aladdin walked into the shed and grabbed a few pairs of bathers. "Here" he tossed Jayden and Taran a pair of board shorts, in case Taran wanted to swim. "I guess the girls can just go in their underwear" he chuckled and picked up a board. He glanced at Jayden with a small grin before rushing into the water and sitting on his board, waiting for a wave once he was out further enough.

85Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Whooaa o.o sorry guys, I slept in XD)

Ellie walked onto the hot sand, the heat slightly burning the soles of her feet before she stood on the towel. She watched as Aladdin and Neca acted hesitantly around each other, making her grin widely. She glanced over as Aladdin chucked Jayden and Taran some board shorts. The water was looking pretty tempting right now, especially in this heat. "I don't think I could live in a place where it's constantly hot" she grimaced, deciding to go for a swim. She glanced down at Neca, "are you gonna swim?" she smiled and undid the strings of her corset. She pulled it off, along with her dress, leaving her in her underwear. "Are you?" she looked at Taran with a small smile.

Jim followed the group to the beach with Mel, holding her hand. He sat down on one of the towels, taking his jacket off as he started to sweat. He wiped his forehead, not particularly in the mood for swimming.

86Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh." Jayden grabbed a pair of shorts and looked at Hope with a sly grin "Underwear,huh?" He chuckled before looking back at Aladdin hesitantly. But he remembered that his dad doesn't know who he is making him sigh of relief with a grin. He walked over to the shed and changed followed by Taran. Jayden grabbed a board and rushed over to the water with a grin. He sat down on the board and swam in the deeper water. He got off the board for a moment and dipped himself into the water to get used to the temperature before getting back on. He shook his wet hair and sighed hating the fact it always went on his hair when it's wet.

Neca glanced at Aladdin as he was in the water and looked back down at the sand continuing to trace shapes on the sand. Hopefully, if everything goes well..he didn't have to find out. She lost herself in deep thought before slightly jumping hearing Ellie. "Huh?" She breathed and shook her head before standing up and moving to the shade. Taran nodded his head "I am in my swim shorts,aren't I?" He chuckled and rushed into the water.

87Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie hesitated as Neca shook her head and bit her lip, "a-alright" she frowned, wondering if she was ok before rushing into the water after Taran. She sighed and looked up at the sky, enjoying the feeling of the cool water after being in the heat for so long. She dived underwater and then rose to the surface, pushing her hair out of her eyes. She rubbed her face and slightly shivered before swimming around.

88Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin looked at Jayden and chuckled slightly at what he'd said to Hope before changing into his board shorts. Once they were out in the water, he shook his hair and saw Jayden getting annoyed with his hair, "just push it out of your eyes dude" he chuckled, "it's gonna get messy and wet anyway" he smirked and brushed his hair out of his eyes. "So, she your girlfriend?" he nodded towards Hope and grinned at Jayden. He rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck before glancing over at Neca, wondering if she was still thinking about what they did. He let out a small sigh and rubbed his neck as they waited for a wave.

89Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Taran stayed in the shallow part of the water and looked at all the rocks and shells under the water with a grin before picking one rock up and skipping it across. He glanced at Ellie with a grin "Hopefully there aren't any crabs going to attack me during these times." He chuckled

Jayden slightly chuckled "It still gets annoying." He grinned "I am thinking about cutting it from the top so it wouldn't be so bothering." He chuckled and followed to the direction he nodded over towards. "Yeah." He smiled "But..things are getting difficult." He mumbled hating the fact that he still had to learn how to control his urges. He then followed his gaze to Neca and slightly grinned "What's up with you and Neca?" He chuckled at how weird that sounded to him.

90Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled, "maybe you're like a crab whisperer or something" she smirked and swam under water, looking at all the shells and seaweed. She rose to the surface with a small shell in her hand, smiling and turning it over in her hand. "This beach is actually kinda pretty" she looked over at the water and then at the sand.

91Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

(( sorry went out with a friend and i have to go to bed soon to take her home Sad ))

She laughed as Jayden was pouting about his hair and brushed it away from his eyes before kissing him on the lips "Hmm.. Better?" she asked with a smile looking at his eyes "Cute that your so good with her, if only you had a little sibling." she teased.

Mel sat next to jim laying her head on his shoulder watching the others.

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

92Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

ahh!! fuck!!! I'm lost!!! *dies and leaves*

93Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(They are at the beach.. xD)

"I think I am too...or they just see me as a prey or something." He chuckled and sat down on the sand while slightly splashing with a grin. "It's alright." He smirked "I mean, it's clean and all..soo..yeah..I guess it's pretty." He chuckled and picked up the sand from under the water with a slight grin. He threw it to her hip with a chuckle "Sand fight?" He joked.

94Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin looked at Jayden's hair and chuckled, "alright" he smirked and crossed his arms. He frowned and glanced at Hope, "well that sucks," he looked at Jayden. He rubbed his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, looking over at Neca again. "Nothing... really" he chuckled and glanced at Jayden. "One thing led to another... and now, it's a bit awkward" he smirked, not wanting to give away everything, seeing as she told him not to. But what would Jayden do? He shrugged his shoulders, "it's not like I can do anything, she's just got some problems to deal with I suppose" he frowned and then looked up at the sky.

95Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(They're at the beach, Jim, Mel, Neca and Lilo are on the sand. Jayden, Taran, Ellie and Aladdin are in the water. Jayden and Aladdin are waiting for a wave to surf I think XD)

96Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

stop moving on me... i can barely keep up ;-; i don't even know what to put down

97Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:43 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Ah." Jayden chuckle and grinned at the fact that he had something against both of them. Having sex on the first meet? And they tell him to not have sex until he finds the right girl and is controlled. He sighed with a slight smirk and looked over at Neca before glancing at Aladdin. "Soo..nothing is going on between you two?" He raised an eyebrow "As in..you don't like her or anything?" He noticed he might be pushing it and closed his mouth. After a bit, he noticed a wave. He stood up on the board and grinned at the wave as he tried to find his balance before surfing.

(Sorry xD I replied with Taran already btw ^-^)

98Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Oh woops XD I didn't even see it)

Ellie chuckled and then flinched when he threw sand at her hip. She bent down and scooped up some sand, throwing it at his stomach, "does that answer your question?" she grinned widely and stepped back a little, being prepared to dodge any that he was going to throw.

Jim glanced at Mel as she sat next to him and smiled, "you gonna swim?" he asked, raising his eyebrows slightly and brushing a hand through his hair.

99Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

I'm kidding besides like I said i;ll be going to bed soon Sad ))

Mel looked over at Jim as she thought about it for a moment "I don't know.. You know how I feel about being under water Jim but if you wanna swim go ahead." she said.

100Back in time Part 3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh wait..I was just playing!" He chuckled and wiped the sand out of his stomach. "I didn't mean to start a competition." He chuckled forgetting how competitive she was and started to toss the wet sand between his hands while looking out at the ocean. "I never thought I would be traveling..let alone..on a ship in the freaking past." He chuckled while placing the wet sand back in the water to rest his arms on his legs.

(Awe..ok..How long? :/)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next