Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 14]

126Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:17 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, seeing her turn her head away. He walked out of the water, shaking his wet hair and looking at her. "Alright, I'm sorry. You're a lot of fun" he smirked and crossed his arms. He sat on the sand, "if you don't wanna swim then fine. I'll just annoy you out here" he grinned widely and poked her leg. He laid down on his back next to her, pushing his upper body up with his elbows. "You gonna accept my apology or what?" he chuckled.

127Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca turned her head to look back at him with a slight chuckle. "Fine..Only because I don't want you to annoy me out here!" She pointed at him and pushed his head back with a grinned as she stood up. "It's cold out here anyways since I got used to the water." She chuckled and rushed over to the water and she dived into the water. She rose back up and pushed her hair away with a sigh. "I really need something to tie my hair with." She chuckled and moved her hair away that was attached to the side of her lips with finger before grinning at him.

128Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:24 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and got back up, walking over and into the water. He smirked as she brushed a hair from her lip and shrugged, "you're looking me as if I'd own a hair tie" he laughed and raised his hands. "Just FYI, I don't" he smirked and rubbed his chest. "How'd you guys get here anyway? I know you're not from Agrabah" he smirked, noticing Ellie had blonde hair and Jim had brown hair. "Did you guys come by ship?" he glanced over at the docks.

129Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:30 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"No, I know you don't." She chuckled and ran a hand through his hair before pulling away with a hesitant smile. She nodded her head looking at the docks "Yep. We came here by ship." She slightly smiled "I guess..you can say an adventure...but for me it's just another hell whole..it gets boring after a while." She rolled her eyes and sighed "But probably when I get off the ship for good is my time..to go back..to my fiance." She grimaced and looked back at him as she forced a smirk "Why? Want to join?" She raised an eyebrow "Since..it doesn't look like you are living a good life in Agrabah.. thief." She coughed the last part with chuckle.

130Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He hesitated as she ran a hand through his hair and returned the smile. "Oh ok" he sighed and rubbed his neck, "seems like going back to him isn't something you're looking forward to" he chuckled hesitantly and rubbed his forehead with his fingers. He smirked as she asked him to join, "I guess so," he chuckled at the last part she said. "It's not like you can do anything else in Agrabah anyway" he sighed. "So in other words, sure" he chuckled, "thanks for the offer" he gave her a small smile and rubbed his arms.

131Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:45 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"And you barely realized that I don't want to go with him?" She sighed looking down at the water as she lightly patted the water with the palm of her hands. She looked back up at him and smiled "No problem." She chuckled "Just..there is going to be work to do on there." She rolled her eyes "Oh! And...there are a lot trouble...with a goddess named..I think it was Eris..going after Mel." She pulled her hair over one shoulder and fiddled with a couple strands before letting go. "Ok! Enough of the serious talk!" She grinned and lightly pushed him with a chuckle before glancing down at his lips. She shook her head and splashed water on him with a small smirk. "Time to have some fun..before..we go back to the ship." She rolled her eyes before chuckling.

132Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin tried to process everything she'd said and nodded his head hesitantly, "Eris? Right then" he chuckled and scratched his forehead. He laughed slightly as she pushed him and then grinned at her, "define fun again?" he joked and splashed her with water. He swung her over his shoulder again and ran deeper into the water.

133Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:01 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Mmm..not like the other fun." She chuckled and wiped her face as he splashed her. She groaned as he swung her over his shoulders. "You know I have two legs that work just fine." She chuckled as she turned her head slightly to look at him before shaking her head with smirk. "Now, put me down!" She chuckled and placed the palm of her hands on his shoulders as she tried to slip her legs up since she knew she couldn't move down because her ass would get in the way. Once she did that quickly, her hand slipped making her unbalance and fall into the water, the opposite direction he was facing. She rose up and chuckled at how stupid that probably looked.

134Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:11 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin laughed as she pushed herself out of his grip, making her fall into the water behind him. He turned around with a grin and sighed, "well done" he clapped his hands with a smirk. He ran a hand through his hair as he laughed again. "You alright?" he chuckled, not knowing if she'd hurt herself or not.

135Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:16 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Shut up! I wouldn't have looked so stupid if you hadn't carried me!" She chuckled and stood up before noticing a rock cut her near her ankle. She shrugged the feeling off and looked at him. "Yeah..It's not like I drowned or something." She grinned and walked into the deeper water ignoring the pain completely. She sighed in content and moved her hair back as she slightly lifted it before letting go making it fall.

136Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled and followed her deeper into the water, watching as she let her hair fall back down. He had this urge to touch her, his hand twitched but he kept them to himself. "So" he breathed out a hesitant chuckle and rubbed his hand up and down his other arm. He ran a hand through his hair and gave her a small grin. He let out a small sigh and tilted his head to the side, watching her as she moved through the water with a small smirk.

137Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca swam around for a bit before noticing he was looking her making her feel slightly uncomfortable. She chuckled sheepishly and swam over to him "Are you just going to stand around there or actually swim?" She grinned and lightly pushed him before jumping on top of him with a slight pout. "Aw, I was expecting you to fall." She breathed a chuckle and glanced down at his lips "Well..this makes things..awkward." She mumbled and moved off of him before fiddling with her fingers. She slightly sighed and swung her arms around making the palm of her hands touch the surface of the water with a small grin.

138Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:37 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled and stumbled back a little as she jumped onto him. "It's only awkward if you make it awkward" he pulled a face at her with a grin. He walked around in the water, the water up to his waist and he placed the palms of his hands on the water's surface. He walked closer to her before swimming further away from everyone, diving under water. He reached the surface, seeing Neca from a while away, he waved his arm with a grin before diving back under. He reached the surface again before a wave crashed onto him, pushing him under. He swam back up to the surface, slightly choking and laughing at the same time. He swam over to Neca again with a grin, still coughing from the salt water.

139Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:44 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly chuckled seeing him waving making her raise a hand as she moved her fingers with a grin. She looked down at the water again and picked up seaweed with a slight grimace at the feel. She let it drop to the water before hearing him coughing. She chuckled and patted his back as she slightly tilted her head to the side. "Are you ok?" She grinned and rubbed his back before pulling her hand away to cross her arms. "That's what you get for going deeper." She grinned "And leaving me here." She stuck her tongue out before looking down at the water. She dived and grabbed a handful of wet sand,smearing it on his hair. She laughed at how he looked "There! You deserved that!" She smiled innocently.

140Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:52 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Hey! How did I deserve that?!" he chuckled as she smeared wet sand in his hair. He shook his hair, sand particles flying everywhere. He bent down and scooped up a pile of sand before grabbing her arm so she couldn't run away and dropping it on top of her head. He laughed as the sand dripped down her face and then splashed her with water as he took a step back, "karma baby" he winked with a wide grin.

141Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca closed her eyes and raised a hand to cover her face as he shook his hair. She looked down and chuckled seeing some of the sand grains on her. Once he bent down, she took a step back. "No no no no!"She screamed as she tried to pull her arm away from his grasp. "Stop! NO!" She pouted and whined a groan as he dropped it on her head. She closed her eyes feeling him splashing water and covered her face with her hands as she felt the sand pouring down her face. "That's not karma..that's mean." She chuckled and dived into the water. She rose back up and ran a hand through the top of her head before rubbing an eye. "Oh crap." She chuckled feeling some sand grains in her eye. She quickly rubbed her eye and tried to open it before groaning. "You are an ass." She chuckled trying to get the sand out of her eye.

142Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He looked at her face with a smirk before noticing she had sand grains in her eyes. He moved closer and chuckled sheepishly, "sorry about that I guess" he smirked and lifted her head to look at him. He looked into her eyes, trying to see if there was anything there. He hesitantly moved his hand up and wiped a sand grain from under her eye. He moved his hand from her face and stepped back a little, thinking this would be even more awkward. "How's that?" he smiled and wiped the sand grain on his shorts. He brushed his hair from his eyes and glanced at her.

143Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:13 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She hesitantly smiled as he helped her out by moving his hand to wipe the sand grains. She chuckled and blinked a few times before sighing of relief. "Much better." She chuckled and looked at him "And what do you mean 'you guess'?!" She playfully glared at him as she crossed her arms "You better be sorry." She joked and dived into the water. She swam behind in and rose back up as she covered his eyes with a slight chuckle. "You are going to regret putting sand in my eyes,by the way." She chuckled and let go of him as she pushed him forward with a grin.

144Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:16 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"As in, I'm not really sorry" he grinned and then watched as she dived underwater. He sighed and waited for her to surprise him or something, feeling her hands cover his eyes he grinned. "Am I though? What are you gonna do exactly?" he smirked and felt her push him forward. He gained his balance before he fell into the water and turned around with a chuckle, "is that it? Wow" he said sarcastically and crossed his arms with a smirk.

145Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Who said that was it?" She grinned "I still have more planned..I just..can't do anything else since my ideas of revenge are limited when all I have is...water..and sand." She pouted looking down at the water and glanced at him with a smirk. "And I don't consider pushing you as a comeback." She chuckled and lightly traced her finger over his chest while biting her lower lip. "Then again, I could just use myself..seduction." She grinned and stood on her toes as her lips lightly brushed his before moving away inches away with an evil grin.

146Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:29 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He watched with hesitation as she moved closer to him, his breath catching in his throat as she brushed her lips against his. He leaned forward as she back away with an evil grin. He pouted his lips out for a second before shaking his head and playfully glaring at her, "you can't do that" he rolled his eyes, "that's just cruel" he chuckled and brushed a hand through his hair. He stepped back, in case she tried it again and grinned at her.

147Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I'm sorry..I guess." She mocked and rolled her eyes with a chuckle "Calm down. It's just using my body to my advantage since some people are so easy to get...and I guess you are one of those people." She chuckled and ran hand through her hair before noticing he took a step back. "You know if you do that..it's just encouraging me more." She grinned and took a step forward while looking into his eyes as she slightly licked her upper lip. "Mmm..you know..I think I'll drop it...for your sake."She chuckled and walked over to the shallow part as she sat down splashing the water with her feet.

148Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:37 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"I can't imagine most guys would be able to resist" he rolled his eyes at her and chuckled. He slightly groaned as she took a step forward, raising his hands and then sighing in relief as she dropped it. He smirked and sat near her, leaning back on the palms of his hands, "you'd do this all the time then, right? Using your.. body to get guys" he smirked at her and ran a hand through his hair before leaning back on it again.

149Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:42 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"I used to..yeah." She chuckled and traced shapes on her legs before glancing at him. "It's quite easy actually...sometimes it's just the way I walk that gets a guy's attention." She slightly laughed at how naive guys were. "Sadly, it's all going to end." She sighed and raised her knees up at the level of her breast. "I think..you are going to be the last guy I slept with before actually..getting..married." She shivered at the word and wrapped her arms around her knees. "Anyways, how do you attract the girls? Seeing you had a big thing going on with the dancers." She chuckled.

150Back in time Part 3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:47 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin laughed, "the way you walk? Wow, I'd like to see that" he smirked at her and lightly pushed her. "How do I get the girls?" he chuckled and thought about it for a moment, "I don't know" he smirked. "I guess it's just my charm and good looks" he shook his hair and laughed. "Nah, I dunno. Seriously. I just act cocky and flirty and then they just-" he gestured with his hands, "swarm to me" he grinned at her. "Some times I'm nice though, if you're lucky" he smirked at her and ran a hand through his hair again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next