Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 14]

151Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:54 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah, I am surprised by that too." She chuckled looking out at the water with a small smile. She playfully rolled her eyes and looked at him from the corner of her eyes. "Charm?" She huffed "Good looks..yeah ok..but charm?" She raised an eyebrow before averting her eyes back into the water. "Oooh..so I guess the girls around here fall for the jerks...as always." She rolled her eyes with a slight chuckle "Although I did noticed you were acting like a jerk earlier..and that some how lead to us having sex." She chuckled sheepishly before turned her head to look at him "Nice?...Is this suppose to be your nice stage?" She slightly smirked and rested her head on her arms as she lifted her up higher with her arms crossed on them.

152Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:59 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"I'm usually a nice guy" he chuckled and raised his hands. "You were asking for it. If I do recall properly, you were the one being all bitchy towards me" he smirked at her. He sighed and glanced at her, "you instigated it" he smirked. "You kissed me first" he chuckled and leaned back on his elbows. "Like I said, I'm a nice guy" he smiled at her, "you just saw the other side" he nodded his head. "Besides, I haven't really gotten a chance to be nice to you, seeing as you constantly insist on teasing me" he grinned at her and pushed her playfully.

153Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:04 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Usually nice? Uh-huh." She raised her eyebrows as she rolled her eyes. "Whatever you say." She chuckled before pulling a face at him. "Hey, don't even start that argument..because you offered with the whole 'I can help you that' and by that you meant having sex." She grinned with a chuckle before shrugging "I like teasing..it's fun." She grinned "But your smart ass comments were annoying...I am still not forgiving you on pointing out that I am short though." She pouted turning her gaze back to the water. She slightly shivered at the cold breeze before noticing the sun was slowly setting.

154Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin scoffed, "you don't know whether I meant sex or not" he rolled his eyes and grinned at her. "And it's not like you didn't want it either" he smirked at her and sat up. He laughed, "hey, I didn't mean to offend you. And it's not like you're not short" he glanced at her. "What's wrong with being short anyway?" he chuckled and looked at her from the corner of his eyes. He got up when he noticed the sun going down and squeezed the water out of his shorts, "you wanna head back to the ship?" he asked, holding his hand out to help her up.

155Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:14 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Oh come on! Me and you both know your fucking idea of fun." She pulled a face at him before slightly nodding her head. "Ok..fine..ONLY because I was in the moment." She chuckled sheepishly and fiddle with her fingers. "The way you used it made it sound like it was a bad thing so..it made me feel hurt." She slightly chuckled before noticing that was a dumb reason to get worked up about it. She looked up at him when he stood up and glanced at his hand. "Yeah ok." She was about to stand until she noticed she was filled with sand mixed with water from her backside. "Hold on." She sighed turning into her wolf form as she shook the sand off before quickly turning back. She rushed to change into her clothes and sighed of relief that they were dry as she put them on. Walking back to him, she smirked "Ok. Now let's go."

156Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:17 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin stared as she turned into a wolf, a small grin on his lips. He grabbed his clothes, changing once he got out of his board shorts. "Alright" he chuckled and walked with her to the docks. "Don't you ever get seasick?" he grimaced and then rubbed his neck, glancing up at the huge ship. "It looks awesome" he smiled, "I've never been on a ship before" he chuckled nervously and rubbed his stomach.

157Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:22 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca shrugged and looked at the ship. "No,not really...but I don't know if you will." She chuckled glancing at him. "There is a first time for everything." She chuckled and bit her lip having an urge to kiss him. "Fuck it." She sighed and grabbed him by his vest and pulled him into the shadow of the ship and kissed him roughly before pulling away hesitantly looking at him with a slight sighed as she rubbed her arm.

158Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:26 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He was caught by surprise as she pulled him into the shadows, a slight smile on his lips as she kissed him roughly. When she pulled away, he looked at her for a moment before pulling her back to him, his hands on her hips as he kissed her roughly again, pressing her body against his. He pulled his lips away for breath, their lips only inches apart as he looked at her hesitantly.

159Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:31 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Her eyes widened as he pulled her back and kissed him back roughly with a slight grin feeling him pressing her body against his. She looked into his eyes and bit her lip not knowing what to say as she averted her eyes to the sand. Her hands moved up his arms as she slowly moved her head back up to look at him with a hesitant smile. She stood on her toes and kissed him again hungrily as her hand cupped the side of his neck.

160Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:36 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He looked at her with a small smile as she looked down at the floor and then back up at him. He moved his arms to wrap around her lower waist, lifting her up slightly so she wouldn't have to stand on her toes. Looking at her lips before she kissed him hungrily. He kissed her back hungrily, running a hand up her back as he kissed her bottom lip before slightly biting it with a grin.

161Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca grinned as she breathed a chuckle when he bit her lower lip. She pulled away and peck his lips with a sly grin before realizing what she was doing. "Wait-" She stopped and shook her head "I-I can't." She sighed as she glanced down at the ground before biting her lower lip. "Friends only." She frowned and looked down at his arms wrapped around her waist making her groan,hating the fact she can't have any fun.

162Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated and he set her back on her feet. "Oh, sorry-" he frowned and rubbed the back of his head. "Well this sucks" he chuckled sheepishly and took a step back. He glanced at her, not really knowing what to do or say next to make things less awkward.

163Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:52 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca sighed and crossed her arms looking down at the ground and slightly nodded her head in agreement. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it again not know what to say. She unwrapped her arms and fiddled with her fingers before glancing at him as he took a step back. She let out a sigh and glanced up at the ship before averting her eyes back to him. "Mmm, I-." She covered her mouth before she could say anything else.

164Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin watched her as she struggled to speak. "Well... what about friends with benefits?" he grinned and held a hand out. He didn't particularly agree to the idea, but it would be hard to be just friends... He smirked to himself. "Unless that's a no go to" he sighed and rubbed his neck.

165Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca grinned and looked at his hand before smirking up at him. "Yeah ok! That could work." She grinned and shook his hand before moving closer to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him deeply.She jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist kissing him hungrily as she moved a hand to the back of his head,deepening the kiss.

166Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Alright then!" he smiled and chuckled as she jumped up, wrapping her legs around him. He put a hand under her ass to hold her up, the other cupping the back of her neck. He kissed her back hungrily, feeling her deepen the kiss, making him grin wider. He rubbed her ass and pressed her body closer to his, kissing her roughly and hungrily. He pulled his lips away from hers for breath, kissing down her neck roughly.

167Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:07 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at him as he pulled away for breath and grinned feeling his lips kissing her neck roughly. She stifled a moan and moved one hand to run across his hair while the other stayed wrapped around his neck to hold her up. She tilted her head back as her grip around his waist tighten. She brushed her lips across his shoulder before lightly nibbling up to his neck with a grin.

168Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:11 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He continued to kiss down her neck, slightly sucking some areas as his grip around her ass tightened to hold her up. He grinned when he felt her nibbling up his neck, pulling his lips from her neck to tilt his head to the side. He then moved his lips back to her shoulders, kissing across and then down her chest until he reached her top. He grinned and licked up her chest before kissing her lips hungrily. He slightly pulled away for breath and looked at her, "should we be getting on the ship?" he breathed out a chuckle.

169Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:16 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She bit her lips feeling his tongue licking up her chest and look down at his lips before kissing them with the same amount of hunger. As the pulled away, she chuckled sheepishly and unwrapped her legs from around him "Oh yea." She grinned and grabbed his hand walking up to the ship. She let go of his hand quickly one they made it to the deck and glanced around the ship "It's not much." She grinned "And..It gets boring several times...I don't know why you agreed to this but ok." She chuckled leaning against a pole.

(I'm going to sleep! Night! ^-^)

170Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled as she got off of him and pulled him up to the deck. "Wow" he looked around the ship, "it's probably better than anything in Agrabah" he smirked at her, leaning against the barriers. "So what do you do when you're just hanging around the ship?" he raised an eyebrow and glanced around at all the different parts of the ship.

{Alright, goodnight! :-)}

171Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:01 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Once Ellie had collected a fair amount of shells, she walked back, smirking when she saw Taran attempting to build a sandcastle. She placed the shells next to Lilo and sat on her legs, she helped build a tower for the castle, building four towers at each corner. They then placed a large amount of sand into the middle, a small tower in the middle. "You want a door, right?" she looked at Lilo before going to the front and drawing a door with her finger. "Do you wanna decorate it?" she smiled at her holding a few shells up. She then looked back at the water for a moment before realising the sun was almost fully down. "I didn't realise how late it is" she frowned and bit her lip. "I guess we should go..." she mumbled and stood up, walking back over to the shed to get her dress and shoes. She hung them over her arm, to not get them wet before waiting for the others.

172Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca thought about it for a moment and intertwined her arms behind her back. "Nothing really...like I said..it's boring...all there really is to do is..eat and sleep." She sighed and looked down at the floor before rubbing her eye. "That's why I want to get out of this ship...but if I do that..it means going to go back to the guy." She rolled her eyes and moved her hair over one shoulder as she began fiddling with the ends. She glanced at him with a smirk and crossed her arms under her breasts. "Oh..and like I said about that Eris goddess...you are going to toughen up or something..make yourself useful." She teased before slightly sighing "But really..you are going to have to be careful seeing you have a short life compared to the rest of us."

Lilo nodded her head at her both of her questions and grabbed the pretty and shiny shells to put on the castle. Taran lifted his head when she mentioned it was late and sighed "Back to the ship." He mumbled as went in the shed after her to change into his normal clothes. He walked out shaking his hair and Lilo grabbed her bag while holding Scrump.

Jayden looked up at the sky noticing it was sunset making him unbalance himself by accident. He fell into the water and chuckled as he swam back to shore with the board. He went into the shed to change to the normal clothes and walked out looking at the sand castle. "Nice." He chuckled and looked at Ellie "I think my parents are starting to get along." He grinned "I don't know how they started to be nice to each other though.." He trailed off and shook his head "Come on. Time to go back." He sighed and began to walk to the ship with the others.

173Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled at Jayden and grabbed all her gear, following him to the ship. "Yeah its weird... I thought your mom hated humans...?" she chuckled again and sighed. "Well I'm gonna have a bath" she hesitated, wishing there were showers. She walked into the bathroom and filled up the tub before climbing in and scrubbing the sand off. Once she was finished, she climbed out and dried herself off before changing into her dress. She shook her wet hair and dried it before walking out and back over to the others.

174Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin smirked, "okay... I don't know what you expect me to do. I'm kinda limited with strength and health, and it's not like I have powers" he chuckled. He sighed and rubbed his forehead, "I'll try taking care of myself" he smiled, "you don't have to worry". He glanced around the ship, running a hand through his hair as he looked at all the different parts of the ship. "Well I'm starving!" he grinned and walked down a set of stairs, spotting a kitchen. He looked into a fruit bowl and grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it and chewing.

175Back in time Part 3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Sorry..I was working on homework. -.-)

Jayden shrugged "I thought she did too." He chuckled and looked down as Lilo tugged on his pants. He smiled and picked her up and walked onto the ship. "Let's play!" She exclaimed as she turned into her wolf form and tugged on his hair making him groan. "What the-!" He tried to pull her off but Lilo tugged even more. "No! Stop." He pouted. He looked at Ellie and nodded his head. "Yeah,ok." He slightly chuckled before looking back at Lilo with a sigh. Taran chuckled "Need help?" He grinned and grabbed her as he tried to pull her off.

Neca shrugged knowing he had a point and slightly smiled. "Ok." She looked down at the floor before glancing at him with a slight chuckle. "Of course you are." She smirked and followed him down the kitchen. She leaned against the door frame seeing him bite into the apple and grinned "Are those apples fine?" She teased walking over to him as she glanced at the apple in his hand "They aren't rotten or anything?" She raised an eyebrow with a grin. "Because apparently.. we don't pick out good fruits." She chuckled as she grabbed an apple from the basket,tossing it between her hands. "How did you test out if they were good or not again?" She grinned evilly"Was it by throwing it against something?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next