Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 14]

226Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:34 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He watched her with a small smile as she bit her lip and smiled up at him. "Oh yeah... forgot about that" he chuckled sheepishly. "It's lucky one of us remembered then" he sighed, rubbing his neck with his spare hand. "To be honest, I don't really mind... it's much better than living in Agrabah. I'm up for adventure" he chuckled and rubbed his forehead. He watched her trace the palm of his hand and glanced at her face with a small smile before averting his attention back to their hands.

227Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yeah." She chuckled "Well..I have to keep remembering since it's something I constantly have to deal with." She rolled her eyes with a sigh and glanced up at him before averting her eyes back to his hand. "Alright then..Good luck human." She teased with a smirk and rested the palm of her hand on his as she slightly turned her hand so they could line up. "Woah..talk about big hands." She chuckled looking back up at him.

228Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:42 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin breathed out a chuckle, "nice to know you have some faith in me" he smirked. He turned his attention back to their hands, looking at the size comparison. "I'd hate to have smaller hands, otherwise I'd feel like a girl" he chuckled, "and it'd be weird if you had big hands" he raised an eyebrow up at her with a small smirk.

229Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:46 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Why wouldn't I? You are grown..I think you know how to deal with things." She chuckled before noticing what she was doing. She looked at him with a hesitant smile "Y-yea..I guess you are right." She pulled her hand away from his before rubbing the back of her neck. "It would be weird seeing it that way....but your fingers are huge! Makes sense why I felt pleasure when you fingered me." She laughed and moved to stand next to him.

230Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:50 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin slightly coughed and turned to look at her with his eyebrows raised, "what are you saying? It's not like they're the size of my dick" he laughed and glanced down at his pants with a frown. "Are they really that big?" he held his hand out to look at them, "now I'm gonna feel self conscious about them" he joked and looked at her with a fake pout, crossing his arms so he wouldn't look at his hands.

231Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"That's not what I meant." She chuckled looking down at his pants with a grin and pushed herself off the wall. She moved in front of him and rubbed her hand over his pants where his penis is and grinned widely. "You dick is bigger obviously..just that your fingers also brought pleasure." She chuckled at how that sounded "Since..I have actually never been fingered before." She chuckled sheepishly.

232Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:57 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin kept his arms crossed and raised an eyebrow as she moved to stand in front of him. He hesitated and then slightly flinched as she rubbed his pants, feeling pleasure there already. He raised both eyebrows up at her, "you've never been fingered? Really? Wow... I would've asked if I'd known you hadn't been, I just thought you of all people would have" he chuckled sheepishly and swallowed as he looked down at her hand rubbing his pants.

233Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca chuckled "It's fine...I enjoyed it..so it's all good..especially when you rubbed." She bit her lip and let out a low hum before chuckling sheepishly while growing red noticing she was already getting turned on just by talking about it. She rubbed a bit faster and moved her hand up to go down his pants as she gripped his penis rubbing roughly. "I guess..guys..are just expecting me to give them pleasure...I mean..in this time..woman are housewives and shit like that..hopefully that will change." She frowned.

234Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:06 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin couldn't even find the right thoughts let alone words to respond as she moved her hand down his pants. He crossed and uncrossed his arms before he held the kitchen bench to try and find some balance, "c-can you blame them?" he groaned and tilted his head, "f-fuck" he chuckled and turned his head to look at her. He nodded his head quickly in agreement, "h-hopefully" he breathed out a chuckle before grabbing her hips and kissing her roughly to stifle his moans. Walking forward, with his hands gripping her hips, he pressed her up against the nearest wall, moving his hands down her legs and up her skirt, rubbing over her underwear gently.

235Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca couldn't help but chuckle at his words coming out. Making her rub even rougher with a wide grin before kissing him back roughly with a wide grin. She walked back with her hand still rubbing and pulled away from the kiss as he pressed her against the nearest wall. She bit her lip feeling him rubbing over her underwear and rubbed his penis even more aggressively as she tilted her head back enjoying the feel. She lightly hummed and moved her head back to look at him as she breathed a chuckle. "Having trouble speaking?" She teased.

236Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:15 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He nodded his head and breathed out a chuckle, "y-you can't expect to have a c-conversation... with me-" he breathed, "when your rubbing my dick" he smirked and kissed her bottom lip before kissing roughly down her neck. "Round two?" he raised an eyebrow with a wide grin as his fingers moved into her underwear. "Can you handle the size of my fingers?" he teased and gently bit her neck before gliding his lips back up to hers, his fingers lightly brushing her clitoris.

237Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:20 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Why not? I like our conversations." She playfully pouted before smirking as he kissed down her neck. "How can I resist a round two?" She breathed a chuckle and rolled her eyes. "I can handle your dick." She grinned widely before slightly growing red when he rubbed her clitoris. She looked down at his lips before kissing him roughly trying to stifle moans that would come out of her. She pulled away for breath and grabbed a hold of his pants pulling them down quickly with his boxer. "M-much easier." She breathed as she rubbed furiously while her other hand moved to massage his testicles roughly.

238Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:26 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He breathed out a chuckle and continued to moan, tilting his head back to look at her with a grin. He kissed her back roughly, rubbing his fingers up and down her entrance before slowly sliding them in. He moaned at the feel of her insides and grinned against her lips as he rubbed them around. He chuckled as she pulled his pants down, looking back at her with a smirk. Aladdin groaned in pleasure, as she rubbed furiously, the other hand rubbing his testicles. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as his penis hardened, small moans escaping his mouth.

239Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:33 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She bit her lip roughly and closed her eyes letting out low moans as he rubbed her insides. She grinned widely feeling his penis harden getting her even more turned on as she glanced down feeling her growing wet. She rubbed her thumb against the head of his penis with a smirk as she let out louder moans. She covered her mouth with her other hand noticing they were in the kitchen and someone might walk in on them. She continued to rub her thumb against it roughly liking to hear his moans before moving her hand away from her mouth to push his head to hers,kissing him hungrily to cover up her moans. Her hand moved down to his back before lightly rubbing his arm that his hand was rubbing her insides.

(I gotta go to sleep Sad I'll try to be up early though ^-^)

240Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:38 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He groaned again with a grin, feeling her growing wet. He chuckled slightly as she covered her mouth, turning his head to glance around the room he looked back at her with a smirk. He kissed her back hungrily, holding in his moans as she rubbed the head of his penis. He continued to move his fingers around the inside of her vagina, inserting another finger and rubbing a bit rougher. He kissed her roughly, his other hand cupping the back of her neck as he pushed their heads closer. He moved his tongue into her mouth, rubbing her tongue with his. He pulled his mouth away from hers and scanned the room, he grabbed her hip with one hand, keeping his fingers inside of her, and pushed her into the food cupboard with a wide grin. He thrust his fingers in and out of her quickly, groaning at how she felt. He pulled his fingers out and spread her legs a little before pulling her underwear down and taking her skirt off. He positioned himself quickly before thrusting into her. He picked her up, her legs wrapping around his waist and his hands gripping her ass, as he thrust roughly.

{Alright :-) I'll probably be on, seeing as I have nothing else to do! Goodnight!}

241Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:34 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca groaned when he moved in another finger and tilted her head back as her breathing slightly picked up. Once he pushed her into the food cupboard, she let out a loud groan as she grip his shoulders tightly while biting her lower lip. As he thrust his penis into her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and wrapped her arms around his neck lightly as she bit into neck trying to hold in her moans. She pulled away from his neck and looked down at his lips kissing him hungrily as she ran a hand through his hair tugging roughly at some parts. She accidentally moaned into his mouth and pulled away as she breathed a chuckle before resting her forehead on his shoulder,moaning at every thrust. Her grip around his waist tightened as she pushed in all the way in making her slightly grunt.

(I woke up a bit late xD)

242Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned as he thrust rougher, gripping her ass tightly and tilting his head slightly as she rested her head on his shoulder. He lips parted further and he moaned as she pushed him all the way in, his fingers digging into her ass. He loosened his grip a little and continued to thrust aggressively, kissing her shoulder roughly and moving a hand up to take off her top and bra with a grin. He slightly pressed her against the shelves in the cupboard as he thrust, putting a hand on her lower back in case he hurt her back. He moved one hand to massage her breasts as he moved to kiss her hungrily. He licked her lips as he pulled away with a smirk, resting his forehead on her chest as he tried to concentrate on his breathing.

{No worries aha :-)}

243Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:49 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly groaned when he pressed her up against the shelves and look at him with a smirk before lifting her head up looking down at his lips. She kissed him back hungrily and slightly bit his lower lip before sliding her tongue into his mouth. She sucked on his mouth to contain her moans as he massaged her breasts and grinned as he licked her lips. She looked down as he rest his forehead on her chest and moved a hand to run through his hair as she tilted her head back while the other hand cupped the side of his neck. She let out loud moans making her breathing heavier and quicker before she tilted her head down kissing his ear and slightly licked in with a grin. She brushed her lips against his shoulder for a moment before lifting his head up to kiss him hungrily. Her hand accidentally clawed his chest as she pushed him all the way in again making her moan into his mouth before pressing their heads together,not letting him pull away right away.

244Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:55 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He kissed her back hungrily as she pressed his head to hers. He slightly smirked as she kept him there, not letting him pull away. He continued to kiss her as he gripped her hips, thrusting roughly in and out. His hand moving down to rub her clitoris roughly with a slight grin. His other hand trailed lightly up and down her back, his lips pulling slightly away from hers to breath before he kissed her again. He swallowed as his throat grew dry before moving his tongue into her mouth. He slightly shivered as she moaned into his mouth, making him moan a little with a small grin.

245Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:02 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She hesitated feeling him rub her clitoris and closed her eyes tightly continuing to kiss him. As he moan a little into her mouth,she grinned widely and pulled away ,slightly gasping to air. "Y-you should moan more often." She breathed with a grin as she cupped the back of his neck pecking his lips once before licking down his neck as she moan loudly at the feel of him rubbing her clitoris. "Oh shit-" She moaned feeling herself growing even more wet as she slightly grinned licking up his chest and to his neck. She moved her hand over his that was rubbing her clitoris as lightly brushed her fingers on the back of his hands with a sly grin as she bit his lower lip to pull on it lightly.

246Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin grinned and raised an eyebrow, "d-don't I moan enough?" he breathed out a chuckle before leaning down to her ear. He moaned her name with a wide grin and kissed her ear, pulling away and smirking at her before pecking her lips. He moaned as he felt her growing wetter, biting his lip as he tilted his head. He continued to thrust aggressively, making her hit the shelves, he chuckled as a pickle jar toppled over. He grabbed it before it fell and placed it on the other side. He glanced around and pressed her against the wall of the food cupboard, so the shelves wouldn't hurt her back, and continued to thrust into her. He slightly grinned, seeing her breasts bounce and licked his lips before kissing down her neck and chest, to suck on her breasts. His hands rubbed her hips roughly as he kissed around her breasts and licked over her nipples before sucking on them.

247Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:15 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly shivered when he moaned her name and raised her shoulder as she tilted her head towards the direction he kissed her ear. Once she started hitting the shelves, she bit her lip as she slightly grunt since it was hurting her back before breathing out a chuckle as he caught the pickle jar. "N-nice reflects." She moaned as he moved to a different wall. She bit her lip as she held a tight grip on his neck as he suck and licked her nipples. Her back arched as she tilted her head back closing her eyes enjoying the feel. She hummed for a bit before running a hand through his hair. She made him pull his penis out with a grin as she was back on her feet and pushed him down to the floor,getting on top of him. She looked down at his penis as she positioned herself before moving him in quickly and roughly. She bent her upper body down making her breast rub against his chest as she suck hungrily on his neck.

248Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:21 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He ran his hands up and down her back as she arched it. He raised an eyebrow and hesitated as she pulled him out of her, thinking he'd done something wrong. He chuckled as she pushed him to the floor, grinning as she climbed on top of him. He tilted his head as she moved him in quickly and roughly, moaning as her breasts rubbed against his chest. He tilted his head to the side as she sucked hungrily on his neck, his hands reaching down and rubbing her ass roughly. He licked his lips and groaned again, enjoying the feeling of her on top of him. He held her ass and moved his hands down to rub her thighs.

249Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca pulled away from his neck as she rested the palm of her hands on either side of his chest moving even faster as she bit her lip slightly groaning. Her breathing soon became jumpy when she roughly moved him all the way in continually,moaning louder at every thrust. "Fuck." She groaned as she tilted her head back with her hands gripping his knees while she leaned back. She moved the fastest she could do making her close her eyes tightly before leaning forward. She felt her body begin to heat up as her throat,mouth,and lips to become dry causing her to lick her lips continually before kissing him hungrily. She moved her tongue around the insides of his mouth before she played with his tongue for a bit while cupped the back of his neck.

250Back in time Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:34 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Ah, f-fuck" he groaned and tilted his head back, his grip tightening on her thighs. He continued to rub his hands on her legs, feeling at his peak. He kissed her back hungrily and moving his tongue to play with hers, his hand cupping the back of her neck. He felt his body heat up as his chest heaved before he ejaculated into her. He slightly grinned against her lips. He sat up, not knowing if she felt tired but shrugged it off. He kissed her roughly, his hands sliding up and down her curves and moving his lips down to suck on her neck. "I don't know about you... b-but I can keep going" he grinned widely and kissed her neck and shoulders, brushing his hands up her back and through her hair. He pulled out of her slightly and turned her around, her back facing his chest, before he penetrated back into her. He kissed up her back and brushed her hair over one of her shoulders as he moved her up and down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next