Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 14]

276Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca nodded with a slight frown as she moved her hands away from his shoulders as he shrugged. She slightly smiled when he pecked her lips and picked up her underwear and bra putting them on first. She grabbed her clothes and put them on with a slight frowned as she continued to run her tongue over teeth. She stopped and looked at him before averting her eyes to the ground, trying to force them back. She flinched at the pain of growing them back in knowing she had a craving for blood when that happens. Letting out a low sigh, she shook the thought away before grinning at him. "Well...that was fun,huh?" She chuckled.

277Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:53 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

As he got dressed, he watched as she frowned, wondering if she was okay. He pushed the thought aside and chuckled, "yeah, it was great" he smirked and pinched her cheek lightly as he laughed quietly. He opened the cupboard and walked out with a slight grin on his lips as he brushed a hand through his hair, "so, what are you gonna do about food?" he asked, leaning on the kitchen counter before getting distracted by the thought of what they just did. "I can't believe we had sex in the food cupboard" he laughed and rubbed his forehead, grinning at her.

278Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:59 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly pulled a face at him as he pinched her cheek and moved his hand away. She walked out behind him and sat down on the edge of the table as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know." She sighed "I'll just have to get used to eating..meat without fresh blood." She mumbled before looking at him from the corner of her eyes with a smirk. "Yeah...but it's not like there was a bed anywhere..so we worked with we there was." She chuckled as she lifted up one of her legs. "But I have to admit...that was great..made us experiment with each other." She smirked as she rested her cheek on her knee. "So far..I am liking how friends with benefits it turning out." She chuckled.

279Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Right... well I guess at the next stop you can go hunting or whatever" he shrugged with a smirk. He glanced at her and chuckled, "yeah that's true... I like experimenting" he grinned, "we should do it more often" he rubbed his eyes and then sat on the kitchen counter. He smirked and crossed his arms, "yeah I like it too..." he sighed, his mind wandering off to all the different outcomes that this relationship could bring. He shook his head and smiled a little at her before resting his hands in his lap.

280Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

"Yes it is" she pulled a face at him and then grinned slightly. She then shrugged, "yeah I think so" she frowned, "I haven't talked much to Hope about the spell... I hope she's figured out something" she sighed and traced shapes on his chest.

(sorry i had to go out o.o)

281Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"Yep. I guess I could go hunting at the next stop." She grinned and lifted her other leg before crossing them as she held her ankles. "We should...and we will...just say the word when you want sex." She chuckled and raised an eyebrow as he sighed. "Wait..that didn't sound very happy about it..is everything ok?" She crossed her arms on her legs. "It's just having sex..sometimes you just need it..you know..it's like." She placed a finger on her cheek "Cracking your back" She slightly rolled her shoulders as she closed her eyes before looking back at him with a chuckle"..you need it...nothing wrong about that,right?" She chuckled. "Now, you don't have to worry about commitment or all the drama that comes after it." She smirked. "Just sex."

Taran looked at her and sighed "Yea..of course..it always depends on her." He frowned wanting to back already. "It's not that I am homesick..it's just weird being around here..in the past...using things they used." He sighed.

(It's ok ^-^)

282Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie slightly frowned and brushed her fingers against his cheek, "everythings gonna be ok... We'll be home soon" she sighed and lightly stroked his hair. "I know that's not very comforting... And I don't have a definite answer or anything-" she shrugged, "waiting is all we can really do" she frowned. "I'll talk to Hope today and try and help..." She bit her lip and forced a smile at him.

283Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:19 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin chuckled, holding the kitchen counter, "everything's fine" he smiled. He slightly laughed at her explanation and grinned, "yeah alright... but what if your friends catch us?" he raised an eyebrow with a smirk. He crossed his arms and jumped off, leaning against the counter with a grin, "how are you gonna explain that? Especially if Lilo catches us" he shook his head and rubbed his forehead. "I guess we'll just have to be extra careful... and not get caught up in the moment" he chuckled and smirked at her.

284Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked at him and shrugged. "I haven't thought that far ahead." She chuckled and moved her hair over one shoulder as she fiddled with it for a moment. "I know we do...either way it's going to be over once this 'adventure' is..so it's not like I am going to get attached to you." She chuckled and rubbed her forehead "Since..I am not someone that can easily attach to someone." She mumbled with a frown remembering the night she got raped. Her eyes slightly watered as she stared at her legs before blinking. She quickly glanced at him and rubbed her eyes pretending she is sleepy as she faked a yawn.

Taran shrugged "Who knows." He sighed and sat up on the hammock as he heard a stumble down the stairs. He laughed seeing Jayden on the floor holding Lilo as he rubbed his back "Ouch!" He chuckled "I am never rushing down the stairs again." He slightly grinned and stood up with a pain in his back. Taran rolled his eyes "Stop acting like a kid,dude." He teased as Jayden shrugged "Can't help it..sometimes you have to let loose..especially in these boring times."

285Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin hesitated slightly and rubbed his neck, "r-right" he muttered and frowned a little before looking up at her with a fake smile. He saw her eyes watering, making him frown before she yawned. He kept his eyes on her for a moment, noticing something was wrong, but she obviously didn't want to talk about it. He averted his eyes to the floor, keeping his arms crossed, he let out a sigh, "I think I'm gonna, hit the hay" he chuckled and gestured to the sleeping cabins. "You tired?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

286Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie felt Taran sit up, making her move off of him. She sat on her knees and glanced over at Jayden and Lilo with a smirk, "there's nothing wrong with acting like a kid" she lightly smacked Taran's arm before taking the blanket off and climbing out of the hammock. She stretched her arms and rubbed her eyes, "another day of doing nothing" she pouted. She didn't even have a book to read.

(Meeggaaann where are youuu? D; )

287Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She looked at him with a small smile as she uncrossed her legs and slightly jumped of the table as she nodded her head. "How am I not tired after we just did?" She smirked and moved her hair over her back again as she walked out of the kitchen "Coming?" She chuckled and walked into the cabins.

"Hey." Taran chuckled when she smacked him and slightly rubbed his arm as Jayden grinned putting Lilo down. "Yep. Doing nothing." Jayden sighed and walked over to his hammock as he took out his headphones from under his pillow. "I miss them." He pouted and placed them back down.

(Yeah, I don't know :/ )

288Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:41 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Yeah" he smiled and followed her into the cabins. He saw some of the teens in the cabins and waved at them, "hey guys" he chuckled, "and ladies" he winked at Lilo and Ellie before sitting in his hammock. He glanced at Neca before fiddling his fingers together and brushing a hand through his hair. He wasn't actually that tired, just exhausted.

289Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:44 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled at Taran and poked her tongue out at him before rolling her eyes at Jayden. "You and your music" she laughed and then smiled as Neca and Aladdin walked in. She slightly waved, "hey" she smiled and then sat on the floor as she tried to think of something that they could do. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment before getting up and grabbing Hope's spell book. "I'm just gonna practice a few spells..." She looked around the room, looking for something to practice on.

290Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca slightly hesitated seeing the teens hoping her hair wasn't messy as she ran a hand through her hair with a slight smile. Jayden turned his head "Hey dad-anm." He stammered and rolled his eyes knowing he had to stop saying that before crossed his arms as Taran slightly smiled. Lilo laughed and turned into her wolf form "Want to play?" She asked as Neca shook her head "No..I am tired." She chuckled as she moved to sit on the hammock before lying down as she had her back against everyone. She fiddled with her hair not in the mood to sleep or anything but she did fake a yawn so it would be weird if she wasn't sleepy.

291Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:51 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin glanced at Jayden with an eyebrow raised and a smirk, "dad?" he chuckled and shrugged it off before lying in his hammock. "So what are you guys doing today?" he asked and rubbed his face, not wanting to sleep the day away. He sat up in his hammock and looked at them as he crossed his arms.

292Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"No, I never said 'dad'..I said da damn." He felt like face-palming at how stupid he sounded but knew that would make things worse. Taran rolled his eyes at him before averting his eyes back to Aladdin and shrugged "Nothing..since there is nothing to do on this ship." He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck before glancing at Ellie. Lilo looked up at Taran "What are you talking about? There are many things to do!" She laughed as she ran to her hammock grabbing her doll and held it towards Aladdin "Want to play?"

293Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:58 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie glanced at Jayden as he called Aladdin dad, chuckling slightly. She grabbed a cup from the kitchen and set it down on the floor, she quietly chanted one of the spells from the book, making it turn into a piece of fruit. "Hey.." She pouted and picked up the orange before setting it back down. She groaned, knowing this was gonna take forever by herself.

294Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Okay then" Aladdin chuckled at Jayden before glancing at Taran. "Yeah, right" he groaned, "well that sucks" he smirked and rubbed his arms, watching Ellie chant spells. He looked at Lilo and then at Scrump, "what is she?" he raised an eyebrow and held Scrump, running his eyes over the deformed looking doll. "If you're asking me to play dolls... I think I'll pass. You don't have another doll anyway..." he looked at her with a small smile and ruffled her hair. "Sorry kiddo" he chuckled, "are there any other games you wanna play?" he smiled and raised his eyebrows at her.

295Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

"What do you mean what is she?..She is a doll." Lilo smiled brightly looking at the doll as Jayden and Taran looked at each other with eyebrows raised before averting their eyes to the doll. Taran looked at Ellie doing a spell before frowning knowing she couldn't do it alone. Where is Hope? Lilo pouted and looked down at her doll before walking over and placing her down on her hammock. "Ok..if not dolls..then..I would say hide-and-seek..but I slept during hiding so that was a short game." She chuckled and looked around "Dress up?" She asked as her eyes lit up. Jayden chuckled as he crossed his arms.

296Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:10 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"Uh huh..." Aladdin held in a chuckle and looked at her with a smile. "Dress up?" he raised his eyebrows and hesitated before shrugging. "Why not? I don't think you'll find an outfit for me to fit in though" he laughed and grinned at Lilo. "Do you wanna pick out an outfit for me?" he asked with a smirk, glancing at Taran and Jayden before looking back at her as he breathed out a chuckle. He stood up from the hammock, his eyes moving to glance at Neca for a moment before he sighed and rubbed his neck, averting his eyes to the floor.

297Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Lilo chuckled and walked over to a cabinet as she pulled a blanket looking at it and then back at Aladdin not knowing what that could be used for. Jayden looked at the blanket "What about a superhero? Like superman." He smiled as Lilo raised an eyebrow "Super...man? Oh! A wizard?" She chuckled looking back at the blanket as Taran rolled his eyes "You really suck at this." He mumbled quietly before looking back at Lilo "Yea..something like that." He mumbled as Jayden blew his hair away from his eyes "Forget it." He chuckled and looked at Neca "Is she really sleeping?I mean, it's still daylight." He grinned looking at the light coming through the stairs.

298Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin raised an eyebrow at Jayden and chuckled, wondering what a superman was. He shrugged and grabbed the blanket, "I think I'd make a great princess, what do you think Lilo?" he grinned and put the blanket around him like a dress. He chuckled and then glanced at the boys, "yeah I don't know... she must be really tired" he sniggered quietly with a small grin before rubbing his forehead.

299Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Lilo grimaced as he put it around like a dress. "NO,no,no! I may be small...but even I know that's not right." She chuckled and pulled the blanket off of him. "A ghost!" She smiled widely as she threw it over him. Jayden raised an eyebrow "Tired? From what?...there is nothing active to do on this ship." He chuckled as Taran glanced at Jayden and back at Aladdin. "I'm going to get something to eat." Taran grinned as he rushed to the kitchen to get food.

300Back in time Part 3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin laughed as Lilo ripped the blanket from him and chucked it over his head. "You just don't wanna see my face" he looked down, not really knowing who he was looking at seeing as the blanket had no eye holes. Aladdin shrugged, smirking to himself, "why don't you ask her when she wakes up?" he chuckled and rubbed his nose. The blanket tickled his nose, making him sneeze. "Alright! No ghost" he chuckled and pulled the blanket off of his head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next