Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human, Witches, Werewolves, Supernatural Magical creatures

You are not connected. Please login or register

Back in time Part 3

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 14]

251Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:37 am

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(I gotta go D: I'll be on when I get home..but I don't know if you will. x( I get out..around four..don't know the time for you though. Bye!)

252Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 am

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

{Oh okay :-( I think that's around 7am, I'll try get up :-)}

253Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:00 am

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I can't even remember where i was up to xD)

254Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:08 pm

Hope Hawkins

Hope Hawkins
Admin

((I don't remember what i was even doing XD)

https://vengeance-roleplay.rpg-board.net

255Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(Neither trololol)

256Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca let out a deep breath when he ejaculated and wrapped her arms around his neck when he sat up. She looked down at his lips before kissing him roughly before resting the side of her head on her arm that was wrapped around him as she tried to control her breathing when he kissed her neck. He eyes averted to him and breathed out a chuckle. "I can keep going too." She grinned as he pulled out. Once he turned her around, she bit her lip as he penetrated back into her and slightly shivered at the touch of his lips on her back. She was on her knees as she slightly bent forward,resting her hands on his knees. She moved along with him before slightly picking up her pace making her moan quietly. She leaned with her back touching his chest as she moved roughly making her moans louder before turning her head as she kissed his lips deeply while her hands went over his that were holding her hips.

(Umm..should I start something off? Seeing I also forgot xD)

257Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

(I guess so XD)

258Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:48 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

(Mm..Ok then. ^-^)

Lilo woke up and noticed everyone sleeping as she pouted. She climbed out of the hammock and sneakily walked over to Jayden's to push him off. Once he landed on the floor, he groaned and looked at her with a slight pout "Again with the karma." He sighed and looked at her with a grin before turning into a wolf as he began to chase her around the cabin while she screamed. He chased her out onto the deck as she turned into her wolf form and continued to run.

Taran woke up hearing a scream and raised an eyebrow seeing Jayden chase Lilo out of the cabins. He rubbed his eyes and looked down at Ellie with a chuckle "Hey." He mumbled noticing she was awake "Did Lilo wake you up also?" He asked with a grinned.

259Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin groaned in pleasure as she picked up the pace, his hands on his hips to help her move up and down. He slightly grinned at the feeling of her back against his chest as he kissed her deeply, feeling her hands over his. He slowly moved his hands up to hold a tight grip on her breasts as he kissed her roughly and then pulled away for breath. He kissed down her neck and across her shoulder before thrusting more aggressively into her. He moved a hand down from her breast to rub the front of her vagina and then her clitoris. His lips brushed across her shoulder and back before he kissed up her neck to her ear, moaning at the feeling of her ass smacking his testicles. He moved his other hand, that gripped her breast, down to slap and then squeeze her ass tightly, a wide grin spreading on his lips before he moaned again.

260Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:55 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie jumped when she heard a scream, her head snapping up before she groaned, realising it was just Jayden and Lili. She glanced up at Taran with a small smile, "hey" she murmured. She then nodded at his question, "yeah" she chuckled and cuddled up closer to him, feeling a little cold. "I think she pushed him out of his hammock" she grinned at him before resting her cheek against the front of his shoulder.

261Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca loudly groaned when he thrust more aggressively making her hands ball up into fists as she rested them on her legs. She roughly bit her lip feeling him rubbing her clitoris before letting a slightly gasp when he unexpected slap her ass. She turned her head to look at him with a slight chuckle as she rubbed her ass for a second before placing her hand onto his legs. She lightly moved her fingertips in his inner thighs before lightly brushing them on his testicles making her grin widely. She moaned once before teasingly touching his testicles as she turned her head to look at him with a grin. She looked down at his neck before sucking him there roughly accidentally leaving him a hickey as she moved her fingertips across his inner thighs and back to lightly touch his testicles continually while letting out quiet moans.

Taran looked down at her and nodded with a grin. "Yep. I guess Lilo is having payback without even realizing it." He slightly laughed before crossing his arms behind his head looking at the hammock above them. "Another day...stuck in the past..great." He sighed and looked down at her "Then again, I am pretty sure you don't want to leave until you find a copy of Shakespeare's book."

262Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

He chuckled at her and moved a hand down to rub her ass gently as she did. He then gripped it tightly, slightly moaning as she brushed her fingers to his testicles and then away, like she was teasing him. He slightly grinned and tilted his neck as she sucked on it, leaving him a hickey. He bit his lip roughly before moving her head to look at him, he kissed her roughly and deeply, moving his tongue into her mouth as he slid a hand down her arm, that was teasing him and made her touch his testicles. He grinned widely and kissed her hungrily as he held her hand there, slightly moaning before biting her lower lip as he continued to thrust aggressively, grunting a little as their bodies smacked together. He moved his other hand up to massage her breasts lightly as he kept a hold of her arm with his other hand.

263Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie and John Hawkins

Ellie chuckled and shook her head, "no... But if we left before I wouldn't mind, I just wanna get home" she sighed and rubbed her cheek against his shoulder. She got up and grabbed a blanket from the linen cupboard, running over and diving onto Taran with a grin. She laid on top of him and pecked his lips as she wrapped the blanket around the both of them. "It's cold" she chuckled and rested her chin on her arms on his chest. "I like waking up with you" she smiled and brushed her fingers through his hair, "even if we wake up to a scream" she chuckled and kissed him softly.

264Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She kissed him back deeply and roughly before grinning as he made her touched his testicles. Her breathing became jumpy as he bit her lower lip while their bodies smacked together making her slightly groan and glanced down at his hand with a grin before massaging his testicles roughly. She licked his lips before moving her lips down to kiss his jawline. One hand moved to the back of his neck as she moved her position from on her knees to spreading her legs out slightly before raising them as her pace on massaging his testicles grew. Her lips parted as she breathed quickly and closed her eyes tightly to enjoy the feel before looking up at him with a grin. She slowly down her pace on her massaging and rubbed his inner thighs lightly before moving two fingers to wrap around the bottom of his penis as she turned her fingers in a circular motion as she moved her hips,groaning. Feeling her body beginning to heat up she blew air into her face for a second before continuing to groan in pleasure.

Taran chuckled and what she said and shrugged "It's not that cold." He grinned and nodded his head in agreement "Yeah..I do to." He smiled warmly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders to kissed her back softly before pulling away. "There is seriously nothing to do on this ship." He sigh "For once...I actually am starting to miss school...I mean, how long have we been here anyways? Weeks?" He chuckled.

265Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin moaned a bit louder, tilting his head back and running a hand through his hair. "Fuck" he groaned before moving his head back to kiss up her back and the back of her neck. He moved his hands down to rub around her vagina, using his thumb to rub her clitoris, the other fingers rubbing around the entrance. He moved his other hand back up, tilting her head to look at him and kissing her roughly before pulling away for breath. He slightly grinned before pulling out of her and standing up. He lifted her up and kept her back to him, making her bend over a little and pressing her against the wall before thrusting roughly back into her. He moved roughly and aggressively, his hands gripping her hips and ass as he tilted his head back, enjoying the feeling. He leaned forward and ran the tip of his tongue up her back, pressing their bodies closer together, and her up agains t the wall. He slightly moaned as his testicles smacked her ass with each thrust, making him grin widely before moving his hands up and down her body, his chest and stomach touching her back.

266Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Once he pulled out of her, she tried to control her breathing thinking that was it until looking back up at him as he pulled her up. She rested the palm of her hands on the wall as she tilted her head down feeling her body warmed up as he moved back in. She lifted her head as she tilted her head back while clawing down the wall as he thrust roughly making her rub against the wall. She wiped the sweat off of her forehead as she bit her lip roughly while grunting at every thrust. "Oh shit!" She moaned to the point of almost screaming before covering her mouth and moving it away noticing she wasn't able to hold it up since she felt like clawing something. She grabbed his hand and moved it to cover her mouth so her screams wouldn't bring any attention to where they were. She closed her eyes tightly before screaming his name out. She breathed out a chuckle noticing the wall had claw marks and moved a hand to run through his hair quickly before gripping the back of his neck while her other hand continued to claw.

267Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin breathed out a small chuckle as she screamed his name and kept his hand over her mouth, grinning slightly. He continued to slam himself into her, his testicles smacking her ass harder as he slightly tilted her head back with the hand covering her mouth. He pressed his lips to her neck, sucking on her neck as he thrust roughly into her, making her hit and rub against the wall. He licked up her neck and kissed her jawline, keeping his hand clamped over her mouth with a grin. He moved his hand away and kissed her hungrily, moving his tongue into her mouth to rub against hers. He licked his lips as he pulled away, covering her mouth again and tilting her head back to rest on his shoulder. He kissed the front of her neck, brushing his lips up and down before biting her. He moved his spare hand down the front of her, rubbing her nipples and pinching them lightly before running his fingers down her stomach to rub her clitoris furiously.

268Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

As he tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder, she let out a light moan enjoying the feeling of his lips in the front of her neck as she closed her eyes before slightly flinching when he bit. Her breathing grew while letting out a loud moan as he pinched her nipples. Once he rubbed her clitoris furiously, she pulled his hand away as she gasped for air while holding a tight grip on his hand. "Fuck!" She yelled as she moved her hand over his that rub to slow down his pace. She looked up at him as she grew red with a hesitant smile. "I-I'm not...not used to it." He breathed out with a swallow in between before moving her hand back up his arm gently. She licked her lips continually feeling her mouth and lips drying. Tilting her head even more against his shoulder, she let out loud grunts before moving his hand back to cover her mouth while the other rubbed. She moaned loudly again as she continued to rub against the wall and wiped the sweat from her forehead again.

269Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

"I don't ... wanna make y-you uncomfortable" he chuckled and smiled at her, slowing his pace down where he rubbed. He continued to thrust into her, pressing her tighter against the wall and holding a hand over her mouth as the other continued to rub her clitoris. He licked his lips and swallowed as his throat grew dry, moving his lips to softly kiss her shoulders, back and neck. He moaned at the feeling of her, tilting his head back as his chest rubbed against her back. He continued to thrust aggressively, his fingers moving in a circular motion as they rubbed her clitoris. He moved his other fingers to lightly rub around her entrance as he sucked on her neck. He pulled his hand from her mouth and kissed her hungrily, his hand wandering down to squeeze her ass tightly.

270Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca breathed out deeply as she hummed at the feeling of his fingers rubbing her down there. She turned her head looking down at his lips when he pulled his hand away and kissed him hungrily before smirking as he squeezed her ass. She moaned continually into his mouth as she slid her tongue in to rub against his roughly and around his mouth before pulling away. She held a tight grip on his arm as she tilted her head forward to rest against the wall as she breathed quickly. She tried to control it a couple times before completely losing her train of thought constantly.She bit her lip roughly making it bleed as she breathed out a chuckle. Grabbing a hold of his hand that rubbed, she looked at her juices in his fingers with a slightly grin as she began licking them off before slightly pulling away feeling weird doing that. She chuckled and glanced at him from the corner of her eyes "You.. like that?" She asked wondering.

271Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin watched as she pulled his hand away and licked her juices from his fingers. Feeling even more turned on, he licked his lips and grinned at her, nodding quickly, "fuck... yeah" he chuckled and kissed her roughly, tasting her juices in her mouth. He ran his tongue around the inside as his hand gripped her breast, massaging it. "You're so fucking sexy, you know that?" he grinned widely and kissed her hungrily, his hands squeezing her ass and breast tightly as he sucked on her mouth. He continued to move his hips, thrusting into her roughly and quickly, pulling his lips from hers to breathe. He licked them quickly before licking hers with a smirk and kissing her again, his hand rubbing her ass quickly.

272Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

She chuckled and glanced down at her fingers before kissing him back roughly. She stifled a moan feeling his hand gripping her breast and looked at him with a smirk. She playfully rolled her eyes at him "Oh shut up..every girl you fucked you think the same..not that blame you." She breathed a chuckle before kissing him hungrily back. She pulled away as she felt like she couldn't hold her breath anymore making her raise a hand to her chest trying to control it before giving up. She wrapped her arms around her neck as she tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder as she groaned loudly before pulling him out again. She turned her body to face him and wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her as she kissed him hungrily. She moved a hand away from his neck and grabbed his hand,placing it on her leg. She made him hold up her leg before grabbing a hold of his penis,sliding him in. Moving her hand away,she wrapped it around his lower back,pushing him in all the way as she moaned loudly. She made him stay still enjoying the feeling before letting him thrust.

273Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin shrugged, "y-you're actually way better than most girls I've fucked" he grinned widely and kissed her back. He stopped as she turned around, grinning as he held her leg up and moaning slightly as she moved him all the way in, staying still for a while. He lifted her leg up higher, staying still for a little while longer as he licked his lips and kissed her quickly. He moved his lips down her neck and chest, grinning once he reached her breasts. He glanced up at her with a smirk before licking her breasts and moving his mouth to suck on them roughly as he slowly thrust in and out of her deeply. He pushed all the way in and pulled out a little, doing this continually as he sucked on her breasts. He moved his hands down, one to hold her leg and the other gripping her hip as his thrusting grew quicker and more aggressive.

274Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Necahual and Jayden

Necahual and Jayden

Neca looked down at him as he moved his lips down her body and held the back of his head as she ran a hand through his hair gently. She moaned quietly when he sucked on her breasts while beginning to thrust. Once he moved more aggressively, she groaned as she cupped the side of his neck tightly as she lifted his head up while bending her head down. She licked his lips with a grin before pressing her lips against his sucking on his upper lip. She slightly pulled on is lip with a chuckle before pressing up against him again. She pulled away, she brushed her lips down his neck and across his shoulders as she moaned loudly as each thrust. She moved her hands to grip his shoulders tightly and bit into his neck before having an urge to grow her wolf fangs out. She pulled away and looked at him hesitantly as she ran her tongue over her teeth to make sure she didn't grow them out. "I-I think..we should now." She mumbled not wanting to stop at the same time.

275Back in time Part 3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Back in time Part 3 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin and Isaac

Aladdin stopped thrusting and glanced hesitantly at her, "are you alright?" he looked her over, not sure if he'd hurt her or something. He then saw her running her tongue over her teeth, "oh..." he mumbled and pulled out of her. "They grew out, huh?" he looked at her hands and chuckled sheepishly before shrugging. He pecked her lips with a small grin and grabbed his boxers, putting them on quickly and keeping the doors of the cupboard shut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 14]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next